This was (still is?) common in the tech industry, was even at Altium when I worked there 14 years ago. You got free food (breakfast lunch and dinner), a concierge service to do chores for you, free gym membership nearby, massages, games room, all designed to keep you at work as long as possible. Elon's businesses are no different.
I've never gotten free massages or someone to do chores, but I've had meals provided in the office (or company cafeteria), free snacks and drinks through the day, even beer/wine after 5 PM at all of:
- Doyle Paterson Brown (stockbrokers), Wellington NZ, founded (and I agreed to join) Waitangi weekend 1987.
- Fay Richwhite (DPB was acquired). Also got a ride on the Americas Cup yacht.
- Mozilla 2009. Sandwiches pizza etc in the office, could also use the Google facilities across the road. After they moved to Castro St you could order (free) from local restaurants.
- Samsung R&D Moscow, 2014-2018. Choice of several paid cafeterias and cafes in-building, had a payment card with IIRC 650 rubles/day (US$10 at the time) which was enough to cover two meals if you didn't go crazy on the "cooked to your order while you wait" steaks or something.
- SiFive San Mateo CA, 2018-2020. Catered lunches every day, plenty of leftovers in the evening.
- Kami (PDF markup/sharing site for education), Auckland NZ 2021-2023