Author Topic: Why Digikey Parametric Search and Ti's Site Hanging on My IE8 WinXP Browser?  (Read 2009 times)

Offline MechatrommerTopic starter

• Super Contributor
  • reassessing directives...
i've been in pain searching for part. digikey is the best parametric search i know so far, last time its working but now (few months already) it keep hanging. i have to disconnect internet connection and then the "half loaded" table will appear. reconnect internet to further filter and search, disconnect to reveal the table, and keep doing that until i get what i'm looking for. most of the time it will go back to initial stage where "no item found" etc, really frustrating.

anybody have this experience or any idea how to solve this?
or can anybody give suggestion for ee part parametric search alternative?
Nature: Evolution and the Illusion of Randomness (Stephen L. Talbott): Its now indisputable that... organisms “expertise” contextualizes its genome, and its nonsense to say that these powers are under the control of the genome being contextualized - Barbara McClintock

Offline sonicj

• Frequent Contributor
  • updata successed!
have you tried another browser? chrome, firefox?

alm

First a rant: for the sake of everybody involved in web development, please use a less ancient and crappy browser, like Firefox, Chrome, Safari or Opera. If you must use IE, at least use IE9. IE8 support costs our front-end devs more time than all other browsers combined, and we don't even strive for the same performance and level of features for IE8.

That said, this sounds like an issue with your internet connection, home router or TCP stack. Do you have the same issue in other browsers? What if you boot from an Ubuntu live CD?

Offline T4P

• Super Contributor
    • T4P
First a rant: for the sake of everybody involved in web development, please use a less ancient and crappy browser, like Firefox, Chrome, Safari or Opera. If you must use IE, at least use IE9. IE8 support costs our front-end devs more time than all other browsers combined, and we don't even strive for the same performance and level of features for IE8.

That said, this sounds like an issue with your internet connection, home router or TCP stack. Do you have the same issue in other browsers? What if you boot from an Ubuntu live CD?
Opera and Chrome and Firefox is okay , safari is bullshit .
Chrome/Rockmelt/Chromium(the Open source version)/SRWare Iron/Comodo Dragon
Firefox/Palemoon << palemoon is a speedier version .

Offline MechatrommerTopic starter

• Super Contributor
  • reassessing directives...
chrome fixed that, better now. thanks alot guys.
Nature: Evolution and the Illusion of Randomness (Stephen L. Talbott): Its now indisputable that... organisms “expertise” contextualizes its genome, and its nonsense to say that these powers are under the control of the genome being contextualized - Barbara McClintock

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf