I merely have simulated it. Here it is.
If you haven't been told already, simulations do not always mirror reality.
You need to build a real world device in order to prove the simulation is correct, not the other way around.
I don't have to build anything which others have already built.
Yes, otherwise how do you know others aren't scamming you with a fake device? Are you trusting them on faith?
I trust Byron on faith. Whether this YouTube video is fake is an optional consideration since it doesn't alter my trust in Byron in the least.
In other words, your criticism is notwithstanding.
You have a different, yet commonplace, method of approaching a verdict. I don't work that way (obviously). I start with the person since I am an empath which is similar to a telepath except the distinction is emotional rapport rather than mental telepathy. I assess the person's integrity: have they paid a price for their knowledge and what was that price? Nothing's for free. Not even "free energy" is for free. Yet, its price is not a cost of being scammed unless you've been sold a false bill of sale. Its price is human suffering without reward. For, in our world, combating ignorance is a thankless task.
But, then, you'd know about that!

Faith is for religions, not engineering.
Simulations are not enough.
Not enough to convince you or anyone else. But sufficient for myself since the simulation is merely a vague overview of what to expect concerning a topic of which I already possess an inherited memory of contributed by somebody else from a bygone era. This memory is fuzzy at best since it dates back a ways in time. So, my accuracy will definitely be at fault from time to time and sometimes outright wrong.
That's a given, but is not a fatal flaw.
This is the only way to honestly assess so-called reincarnation. So-called, since no one reincarnates. The prior persons merely contribute to my soul memory which we share. But, I am my own person. They came and went and are no more. Only a dim memory of their legacy survives their collective deaths -- a legacy I am forced to live with (by my birth) whether I want their legacy or not.
None of this is provable. You either remember your inherited past or else you don't.