Author Topic: The Non Linear Plasma Reactor  (Read 76698 times)

Offline NonlinearplasmaTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
Re: The Non Linear Plasma Reactor
« Reply #675 on: June 20, 2022, 05:00:07 pm »
Dont be lazy. Go read the patent.

Short and sweet enough for you?

It's up to you to answer.

If I want to know what something does, in ideally a few words or sentence, I don't go and spend hours, reading all the patents about it.  As far as I know, you don't yet have any granted patent(s), anyway.

If you continue to refuse to answer, some may assume you are evading the question(s) on purpose, for possibly bad reasons.

It been said a hundred times, ive even given you papers showing you that it can be used to model the production of Earth magnetic field. Its not my job to repeat myself a hundred times to someone who has repeatedly annoyed others in the thread. If you dont want to admit that using the same source of power that clearly can be seen in the magnetic declination models of our planet and say it is more viable at providing a self sustaining dynamo that we can utilise as a protective magnetic field for deep space exploration combined with a source of rapidly expanding propellant that can get us to our destination faster. Its a pretty good package. Who knows how much energy can be extracted compared to how much needs to be put in. But its still going to be better than fusion, it powers the Suns magnetic field, which itself powers fusion. Learn the difference between a power source and a by product. It might help you. Heat is always a by product, in plasma's case its a by product of compression. Fusion being the by product of both (appently).

The ability to compress the fluid happens because of the double helical path of 2 waves around the toroid, 1 from the north pole and 1 from the south pole. These waves on Earth are provided by the Suns magnetic field. The plasma reactors will be provided with electricity. The question is can we make the superconducting nature of the toroid and the z pinch it produces give us enough energy out to justify the energy input. The power of this planet and Sun suggest it is absolutely possible. Will the reactor be able to use the Earths field to sustain its rotation? Possibly how could we know? We have never tried. Does that mean we shouldnt try?

Online MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #676 on: June 20, 2022, 05:06:56 pm »
It been said a hundred times, ive even given you papers showing you that it can be used to model the production of Earth magnetic field. Its not my job to repeat myself a hundred times to someone who has repeatedly annoyed others in the thread. If you dont want to admit that using the same source of power that clearly can be seen in the magnetic declination models of our planet and say it is more viable at providing a self sustaining dynamo that we can utilise as a protective magnetic field for deep space exploration combined with a source of rapidly expanding propellant that can get us to our destination faster. Its a pretty good package. Who knows how much energy can be extracted compared to how much needs to be put in. But its still going to be better than fusion, it powers the Suns magnetic field, which itself powers fusion. Learn the difference between a power source and a by product. It might help you. Heat is always a by product, in plasma's case its a by product of compression. Fusion being the by product of both (appently).

The ability to compress the fluid happens because of the double helical path of 2 waves around the toroid, 1 from the north pole and 1 from the south pole. These waves on Earth are provided by the Suns magnetic field. The plasma reactors will be provided with electricity. The question is can we make the superconducting nature of the toroid and the z pinch it produces give us enough energy out to justify the energy input. The power of this planet and Sun suggest it is absolutely possible. Will the reactor be able to use the Earths field to sustain its rotation? Possibly how could we know? We have never tried. Does that mean we shouldnt try?

Let me repeat the question or gist of it for clarity.

What exactly is your idea/patent-pending/invention/thing suppose to do ?
Ideally answer it in a few words, or short sentence.

I.e. What unsolved problem do we have in the world today, that you are fixing/improving/making-more-efficient/solving ?

TL;DR
Why would I want to buy or use one, what exactly does it do, in a few words (ideally) ?
« Last Edit: June 20, 2022, 05:08:38 pm by MK14 »

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #677 on: June 20, 2022, 05:09:06 pm »
https://www.sciencealert.com/the-moon-is-brighter-than-the-sun-in-this-amazing-gamma-ray-image

What do you think is powering the gamma ray production inside the moon? Its a sphere, just because the outside cold part is solid dont assume the inside warm part is also solid. It could even be gas, but you can be sure something is in there that reacts to a rotating magnetic field. Hence the gamma ray production.

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #678 on: June 20, 2022, 05:09:35 pm »
Fucks sake just answer a fucking question without a crazy riddle

The following users thanked this post: hexreader, newbrain, MK14

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #679 on: June 20, 2022, 05:11:46 pm »

I.e. What unsolved problem do we have in the world today, that you are fixing/improving/making-more-efficient/solving ?

TL;DR
Why would I want to buy or use one, what exactly does it do, in a few words (ideally) ?

You know how fusion has always been 25 years away from another experimental breakthrough?

Im fixing that problem.

The following users thanked this post: MK14

Online MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #680 on: June 20, 2022, 05:15:02 pm »

TL;DR

You know how fusion has always been 25 years away from another experimental breakthrough?

Im fixing that problem.

Thanks!
That does answer that question, or at least takes things to the next set of question or questions.

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #681 on: June 20, 2022, 05:15:49 pm »
Fucks sake just answer a fucking question without a crazy riddle
That wasnt a reply to your question.

Flat earthers react the same when you breakdown their little matrix. Dont let the rage win little lamb. The keyboard wont fight back.

Offline Zero999

• Super Contributor

Offline RJSV

• Super Contributor
« Reply #683 on: June 20, 2022, 05:18:59 pm »
bd139: yes it almost died, but thread was brought back by the fresh, opinions on soap operas, which, IMHO, have 'non-sense' that kicks ass, over this turkey thread.
Or, this Turkey's thread...

The following users thanked this post: Cyberdragon, MK14, bd139

Online McBryce

• Super Contributor
« Reply #684 on: June 20, 2022, 05:27:43 pm »
This thread has grown to many pages, and I must still be missing something fundamental:

Your idea seems mostly (entirely?) focused on extracting power from a plasma, i.e. conducting it away from the plasma. But how do you make the plasma release energy with a positive balance, i.e. what is your power source?! Not fusion, apparently:

No you completely miss understood it if you think this has anything to do with nuclear fusion. [...]

An electrical coil produces a magnetic field by rotating charge around the copper conductor. Plasma toroids create a magnetic field by rotating the charged plasma around the toroid in an identical way. Fusion is a by product of this process. It is not the power source.

So what is the power source? Where does the energy which you aim to conduct away from the plasma (by whichever wave means) actually come from?

Then you must not understand the superconducting nature of a toroid of superionic plasma inside a Star or planet and how it builds a never ending current loop that produces both a dipole and a quadrupole, from the geometry of the helical compression wave. Or how the toroidal compression wave mergers on the poloidal axis to form a z pinch.

We could also look at it from the efficiency aspect between expanding compressed plasma and fusion.

You would be saying that a source of all magnetic fields and quadrupoles is not the source of rotation on both the Sun and Earth. Not to mention the fact most fusion technology uses a toroid or a z pinch. Even admitting to producing a larger pressure gradient than what burning fossil fuels can produce. Are we trying to claim boiling water is a more efficient uses of compressed plasma in a toroid?

No one would use a jet engine to heat water? Then why would we use the potential energy of compressed plasma to heat water? It makes no sense. Thats why fusion has failed, its a by product of the plasma colliding as it exits the z pinch. The explosive pressure gradient is all we need to generate kinetic energy from plasma, the fusion is wasting the reuseable plasma fuel.

Ok, taking it down to your level: All of those stars, planets etc are packed full of kinetic energy that's "stirring" the plasma. What would "stir" the plasma in your system?

McBryce.
30 Years making cars more difficult to repair.

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #685 on: June 20, 2022, 05:29:39 pm »
The patent was linked to in the original post, along with another link to a research paper. The patent looks like another word salad and I admit I the research paper is outside my field.

https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=WO2022104408&_cid=P12-L3VAV6-33583-1
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Andrei-Smolyakov/publication/253018641_Explosive_growth_and_nonlinear_dynamics_of_the_forced_magnetic_island/links/53edec9f0cf23733e80b18cd/Explosive-growth-and-nonlinear-dynamics-of-the-forced-magnetic-island.pdf

All patents are when written by a patent attorney, its called legalese. Trust me i never want to read it again either. But you should just look at the picture. Then look at the pink squatter man.

Using the terms right there in the heading, explosive growth and non linear dynamics of magnetic island look for the pressure release point on the plasma exiting the z pinch. Put that pink squatterman image with the large arrow on the head inside the plasma reactor to force the expanding plasma around the turbine blades to rotate the sphere and then feed that back into the z pinch to be compressed again. That completes the secondary plasma circuit. 1 independent toroidal current inducing a second independent poloidal current.

Online MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #686 on: June 20, 2022, 05:35:16 pm »
All patents are when written by a patent attorney, its called legalese. Trust me i never want to read it again either. But you should just look at the picture. Then look at the pink squatter man.

Using the terms right there in the heading, explosive growth and non linear dynamics of magnetic island look for the pressure release point on the plasma exiting the z pinch. Put that pink squatterman image with the large arrow on the head inside the plasma reactor to force the expanding plasma around the turbine blades to rotate the sphere and then feed that back into the z pinch to be compressed again. That completes the secondary plasma circuit. 1 independent toroidal current inducing a second independent poloidal current.

A little bird, just flew into me, with the following message (or something), which seems easier to understand, and seems to make some sense:

If you are not familiar with plasma z pinches, they are what is used on the surface of the Sun to separate hydrogen atoms into protons and electrons. The energy required to do this is between 0.1 and 1 eV (electron volts). If the plasma has an energy greater than this in a magnetic field, the magnetic field will force the plasma into a spiral. The spiral turns into an island when it reaches its limit of pressure against the surrounding plasma. This island creates a hole in the surrounding plasma that other plasma can fill as it is forced towards it by the magnetic fields of the Sun or a star.

The suns photosphere is at an equilibrium between radiation pressure from the interior of the sun pushing outwards and gravity pulling inwards. A large part of this equilibrium is due to the fact that photons take time to travel from the hot interior of the sun through the relatively cooler photosphere to reach space. During this time they collide with electrons and protons in the photosphere which slows them down (and their energy). This collision process also heats up thephotosphere. The outgoing photons eventually reach space where they no longer collide with anything and their energy is radiated into space.

The temperature of the photosphere is about 6000 K which is much cooler than the interior of the sun where nuclear fusion reactions are taking place (at about 15 million K). The heat from these nuclear fusion reactions has to travel through layers of increasingly dense material before it can reach and heat up the photosphere

The TL;DR
Would seem to be, that conventional Physics, can explain these things.  I'm not sure that your (word-salad ?), does.

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #687 on: June 20, 2022, 05:39:42 pm »

Ok, taking it down to your level: All of those stars, planets etc are packed full of kinetic energy that's "stirring" the plasma. What would "stir" the plasma in your system?

McBryce.

The same thing, using electrical coils to build a toroid that can be maintained with as little energy input as possible.

The energy in compressed plasma is mostly potential, the kinetic energy comes from the rotation of the sphere which is provided by the potential energy expanding as plasma exits the z pinch.

Online ebastler

• Super Contributor
« Reply #688 on: June 20, 2022, 05:50:00 pm »

The same thing, using electrical coils to build a toroid that can be maintained with as little energy input as possible.

The energy in compressed plasma is mostly potential, the kinetic energy comes from the rotation of the sphere which is provided by the potential energy expanding as plasma exits the z pinch.

Why do you assume that you can extract more energy from that plasma, than the energy you have previously put in -- be it via compression, electromagnetic waves or whichever means? How is that supposed to work?

It would be helpful if you could guide us through your envisioned process step by step:

- What (material and device) do you start with?
- What energy (type and amount) do you put in to generate your plasma?
- What energy do you extract?
- Is the energy difference positive, negative or zero?

Thanks in advance!

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #689 on: June 20, 2022, 06:26:35 pm »

Why do you assume that you can extract more energy from that plasma, than the energy you have previously put in -- be it via compression, electromagnetic waves or whichever means? How is that supposed to work?

It would be helpful if you could guide us through your envisioned process step by step:

- What (material and device) do you start with?
- What energy (type and amount) do you put in to generate your plasma?
- What energy do you extract?
- Is the energy difference positive, negative or zero?

Thanks in advance!

I believe you can extract energy because if you can generate a self sustaining dynamo with a secondary induced poloidal current to generate thrust from, since the potential energy of a z pinch is exponential to the  energy rotating around the toroid we can utilize this to supply the input energy via rotation with turbine blades. I dont see why this wont provide excess energy that can be extracted using conventional electrical generator systems. Esp if the primary plasma toroid can form a superconducting lattice such as that found in Graphene. Which is why the quadrupole formed from a double helical wave around a toroid is so important. At that point the toroidal lattace structure matches that found in graphene to form superconductivity. Plasma being an electrical conducting fluid this compresses the plasma toroid further to increase the energy density, which increases potential difference accross the z pinch.

You likely start with composites, you want to keep eddie currents to a minimum. Possible even using permanent magnets to induce the rotatiin in the plasma. Remember in a prototype we will be just experimenting with pressures and such like. Its also important to consider that potential difference is the main driver in fluid motion. The pressure around the reactor can be similar to that of a jet engine at 30000ft.

You must ionize the plasma as much as possible, high voltage usually does the trick for that. Once its ionised you will have to see how it behaves. It should remain ionised by its own self generated fields. That will depend on the strength of the rotating polar fields and toroid.

You exact the energy as it exits the z pinch, this is where plasma is travelling the fastest and its density is at its highest. From here it expands forcing the turbine blades around, this turns the inside sphere which can be connected to conventional electrical generators. If you are really clever you could possible use the D.C rotor currents as your polar currents in the reactor.

By looking at the planet or Sun, i would say its a fairly positive energy output.

Online ebastler

• Super Contributor
« Reply #690 on: June 20, 2022, 06:35:41 pm »
I believe you can extract energy because if you can generate a self sustaining dynamo with a secondary induced poloidal current to generate thrust from, since the potential energy of a z pinch is exponential to the  energy rotating around the toroid we can utilize this to supply the input energy via rotation with turbine blades. I dont see why this wont provide excess energy that can be extracted using conventional electrical generator systems.
What you describe there is known in the art as a "perpetuum mobile". You might have come across some criticism of such concepts?

Esp if the primary plasma toroid can form a superconducting lattice such as that found in Graphene. Which is why the quadrupole formed from a double helical wave around a toroid is so important. At that point the toroidal lattace structure matches that found in graphene to form superconductivity. Plasma being an electrical conducting fluid this compresses the plasma toroid further to increase the energy density, which increases potential difference accross the z pinch.
Sorry -- superconductivity will not fix anything for you. It does not generate energy from nothing, as I believe others have pointed out in this thread before. You are still talking perpetuum mobile here.

By looking at the planet or Sun, i would say its a fairly positive energy output.
The sun is running on nuclear fusion. Have you really never come across this fact? Or have you, but choose to deny it?

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #691 on: June 20, 2022, 06:48:54 pm »
The sun is running on nuclear fusion. Have you really never come across this fact? Or have you, but choose to deny it?

Oh a fact is it? So why has fusion not worked then?

How does fusion generate the magnetic field change between solar minimum and solar maximum?

In fairness 2 minutes ago none of you knew that an electron moved in a helical wave, so your opinion on superconductivity is not really going to convince me that im wrong on compression waves and how they produce potential difference when they meet resistance. Thats why the 1.1° is important. Its called resistance. Check them work in an electrical circuit now you know what you are measureing.

Online ebastler

• Super Contributor
« Reply #692 on: June 20, 2022, 07:14:34 pm »

Oh a fact is it? So why has fusion not worked then?

There is something very wrong with the argument: "Fusion power has not yet worked on earth on an industrial scale, so the sun cannot be operating on fusion." I believe you realize that yourself. But anyway:

Creating sustained, stable plasma conditions which enable nuclear fusion is technically very difficult. Temperatures need to be very high, so you can't simply confine the plasma with mechanical walls. The magnetic field geometries needed to confine the plasma are very complex, and the required field strengths are very high. Maintaining the high currents required to generate the magnetic fields is challenging, especially right next to the very hot plasma, where the temperatures are inconvenient for using superconductors.

It helps if you have an entire star to work with, at a scale where gravity can hold things together. Having enough space around you so that you can tolerate the occasional solar flare helps too...

Anyway, thank you again for your reply #689 above. It has clarified for me that you are really talking about a perpetuum mobile concept. If you can't even see the flaw with that core assumption, I'm afraid we don't need to take this discussion any further.

Offline YurkshireLad

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #693 on: June 20, 2022, 07:30:47 pm »
I jumped 20 pages forward in this thread to the last page, hoping to find something concrete and definitive. Nope. This guy's more evasive than a politician covered in marmite. I was going to say vasoline instead, but I didn't want anyone to think I was getting too naughty.

Then I wondered if anyone has seen this guy and aetherist in the same room at the same time?

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #694 on: June 20, 2022, 07:35:45 pm »

There is something very wrong with the argument: "Fusion power has not yet worked on earth on an industrial scale, so the sun cannot be operating on fusion." I believe you realize that yourself. But anyway:

Creating sustained, stable plasma conditions which enable nuclear fusion is technically very difficult. Temperatures need to be very high, so you can't simply confine the plasma with mechanical walls. The magnetic field geometries needed to confine the plasma are very complex, and the required field strengths are very high. Maintaining the high currents required to generate the magnetic fields is challenging, especially right next to the very hot plasma, where the temperatures are inconvenient for using superconductors.

It helps if you have an entire star to work with, at a scale where gravity can hold things together. Having enough space around you so that you can tolerate the occasional solar flare helps too...

Anyway, thank you again for your reply #689 above. It has clarified for me that you are really talking about a perpetuum mobile concept. If you can't even see the flaw with that core assumption, I'm afraid we don't need to take this discussion any further.

There is much wrong with that argument. You are assuming fusion powers the suns magnetic changes? Please provide the mechanism?

Then please tell me how fusion powers earths magnetic field. Please be specific with the geometry of the measured field.

Please show how fusion converts energy into rotational kinetic energy, please show us how this produces different rotational speeds on the stars equatorial plain.

Fusion has never been proven to power the star, its a theory. And its a theory with many, many un explained mechanisms, that have already been shown to exist in the toroidal dynamo modelling.

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #695 on: June 20, 2022, 07:44:07 pm »
I jumped 20 pages forward in this thread to the last page, hoping to find something concrete and definitive. Nope. This guy's more evasive than a politician covered in marmite. I was going to say vasoline instead, but I didn't want anyone to think I was getting too naughty.

Then I wondered if anyone has seen this guy and aetherist in the same room at the same time?

Did you see hollyoaks and get exciting? Stop reading comments from flat earthers. For some reason they cant view a magnetic field as a helical wave to save themselves from their 2 dimensional reality they have been measuring since the birth of electromagnetism. Its a helical compression wave guys, thats why you get voltage...

Online MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #696 on: June 20, 2022, 07:45:15 pm »
<Not necessarily supplied by me>

<A suggestion to look at this, and read through it carefully, please>

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2016/understanding-the-magnetic-sun

Online ebastler

• Super Contributor
« Reply #697 on: June 20, 2022, 07:49:21 pm »
There is much wrong with that argument. You are assuming fusion powers the suns magnetic changes? Please provide the mechanism?

Then please tell me how fusion powers earths magnetic field. Please be specific with the geometry of the measured field.

Please show how fusion converts energy into rotational kinetic energy, please show us how this produces different rotational speeds on the stars equatorial plain.

Fusion has never been proven to power the star, its a theory. And its a theory with many, many un explained mechanisms, that have already been shown to exist in the toroidal dynamo modelling.

I stand corrected.
The perpetuum mobile is possible, and you have proven it.
Endless amounts of hot air can be generated from sustained circular reasoning.

:palm:

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #698 on: June 20, 2022, 07:52:05 pm »
<Not necessarily supplied by me>

<A suggestion to look at this, and read through it carefully, please>

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2016/understanding-the-magnetic-sun
“We’re not sure exactly where in the sun the magnetic field is created,” said Dean Pesnell, a space scientist at NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, Maryland. “It could be close to the solar surface or deep inside the sun – or over a wide range of depths.”

A complete understanding of the sun’s magnetic field – including knowing exactly how it’s generated and its structure deep inside the sun – is not yet mapped out, but scientists do know quite a bit. For one thing, the solar magnetic system is known to drive the approximately-11-year activity cycle on the sun. With every eruption, the sun’s magnetic field smooths out slightly until it reaches its simplest state. At that point the sun experiences what's known as solar minimum, when solar explosions are least frequent. From that point, the sun’s magnetic field grows more complicated over time until it peaks at solar maximum, some 11 years after the previous solar maximum.

“At solar maximum, the magnetic field has a very complicated shape with lots of small structures throughout – these are the active regions we see,” said Pesnell. “At solar minimum, the field is weaker and concentrated at the poles. It’s a very smooth structure that doesn’t form sunspots.”

I gave you the mechanism for the periodic solar magnetic field change. What more evidence do you want that NASA dont know that? You provided it yourself, good work.

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
« Reply #699 on: June 20, 2022, 07:58:05 pm »

I stand corrected.
The perpetuum mobile is possible, and you have proven it.
Endless amounts of hot air can be generated from sustained circular reasoning.

:palm:

Well no one has proven fusion, your friend just shared a nice article that should help you with that. I seem to recall somone saying something was a fact, when NASA say otherwise. Would you like to retract that statement as well?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf