Author Topic: Tobiscope design (with instructions from the CIA)  (Read 27645 times)

Online EE54

• Regular Contributor
Re: Tobiscope design (with instructions from the CIA)
« Reply #125 on: September 29, 2023, 05:29:38 pm »

You see. We have a soul (the white thing). A Mahatma or Adept simply have more of their consciousness focused on the soul. And they can access its power and greater forces behind the outward apperance. And there are "visitors" in our world that simply don't have soul. Ingo Swann can detect them because they don't have any Biofield. If you will read the books by John Keel and so many others. You will hear about Men in Black that are so awkward. That's because they are not humans. They don't have a soul. Biofield sensing can easily detect them. That's why they even threaten to eliminate those who can "see" the Biofield when the time comes when natural catastrophe, war, etc. eliminates the populations and their kinds can occupy the world. And even now. They have eliminated many as John Keel detailed in his books. So no. I won't open any healing center at all and create sensitives  who can sense Biofield and become threat to them. Pranic healing have guts because Adept help found it. Only Adepts can overcome the Bio-androids. In the past. Mahatmas/Adepts are more earth based. Now they also deal with  things out of this earth. I don't want to be caught in the crossfire. There are better things to do than risk it for nothing.

If you're so afraid about soulless aliens killing you for tapping into this forbidden knowledge then why did you post all of this to a PUBLIC forum, viewable by anyone with an internet connection?

Offline fourfathom

• Super Contributor
« Reply #126 on: September 29, 2023, 05:37:12 pm »
Dear Admin: Please don't lock this thread!
We'll search out every place a sick, twisted, solitary misfit might run to! -- I'll start with Radio Shack.

Offline TimFox

• Super Contributor
  • Retired, now restoring antique test equipment
« Reply #127 on: September 29, 2023, 05:54:04 pm »
For an operatic treatment of this stuff, consider Mozart's Così fan tutte, ossia La scuola degli amanti K. 588.
At the end of Act 1, the crafty servant girl Despina, in disguise as the mesmerist Doctor Magnetico, uses a large magnet to revive the two dudes, who are disguised as Albanians and have pretended to take poison because of unrequited love.

Online EE54

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #128 on: September 29, 2023, 07:48:11 pm »
Dear Admin: Please don't lock this thread!

Likewise. This is literally the most interesting thread in the Dodgy Tech page in months.

Offline Bud

• Super Contributor
« Reply #129 on: September 29, 2023, 07:57:50 pm »
Not too much Tech though in what is being posted.
Facebook-free life and Rigol-free shack.

Offline bonyzTopic starter

• Contributor
  • !
« Reply #130 on: September 29, 2023, 11:04:21 pm »

You see. We have a soul (the white thing). A Mahatma or Adept simply have more of their consciousness focused on the soul. And they can access its power and greater forces behind the outward apperance. And there are "visitors" in our world that simply don't have soul. Ingo Swann can detect them because they don't have any Biofield. If you will read the books by John Keel and so many others. You will hear about Men in Black that are so awkward. That's because they are not humans. They don't have a soul. Biofield sensing can easily detect them. That's why they even threaten to eliminate those who can "see" the Biofield when the time comes when natural catastrophe, war, etc. eliminates the populations and their kinds can occupy the world. And even now. They have eliminated many as John Keel detailed in his books. So no. I won't open any healing center at all and create sensitives  who can sense Biofield and become threat to them. Pranic healing have guts because Adept help found it. Only Adepts can overcome the Bio-androids. In the past. Mahatmas/Adepts are more earth based. Now they also deal with  things out of this earth. I don't want to be caught in the crossfire. There are better things to do than risk it for nothing.

If you're so afraid about soulless aliens killing you for tapping into this forbidden knowledge then why did you post all of this to a PUBLIC forum, viewable by anyone with an internet connection?

It's because a poster can delete messages in this forum even half year later. So one can just delete sensitive posts. I only make posts to learn. After I learn, I delete. I don't care the future readers..  Also the bio-androids won't be monitoring medieval electronic sites that's why I posted this but just want to be sure.

Look. It's true. Don't think there are only one group of soulless beings on this planet. There are many factions. It's because our soul has the unique ability to create or uncreate reality due to its connected to the power behind the Big Bang. That's the purpose of so called alien abductions, to experiment with our Soul and create containers to tap the power.  About different soulless factions. For example. The Greys are not the same as the Men in Blacks. The latter can kill even now as reported by John Keel in his book "Operation Trojan Horse". The following is from Dr. David Jacobs book "The Threat". Just look them all up. I can't say much now because I don't want to be a target. Many researchers were already terminated by other soulless factions. I actually know one who has been terminated already.

Offline Kim Christensen

• Super Contributor
« Reply #131 on: September 29, 2023, 11:33:16 pm »
It's because a poster can delete messages in this forum even half year later. So one can just delete sensitive posts. I only make posts to learn. After I learn, I delete. I don't care the future readers..  Also the bio-androids won't be monitoring medieval electronic sites that's why I posted this but just want to be sure.

If these beings can travel between universes and dimensions then they can also travel across time. So it would be a simple matter for them to go back in time and read your posts before they got deleted.
Even if they couldn't do that, what's to stop one of their minions from copying data from the entire internet? Humans already do that with sites like the "wayback machine". What's to stop an organization (Such as the CIA) with more resources doing the same but at a much higher sample rate?
« Last Edit: September 29, 2023, 11:35:03 pm by Kim Christensen »

The following users thanked this post: EE54

• Contributor
  • !
« Reply #132 on: September 30, 2023, 09:57:36 am »

If these beings can travel between universes and dimensions then they can also travel across time. So it would be a simple matter for them to go back in time and read your posts before they got deleted.
Even if they couldn't do that, what's to stop one of their minions from copying data from the entire internet? Humans already do that with sites like the "wayback machine". What's to stop an organization (Such as the CIA) with more resources doing the same but at a much higher sample rate?

Who says these beings are from other galaxies? If you will see the background of many killed investigating UFOs. It's their nosing around the seemingly earthly origins of these. It appears just like there are a secret group of Adepts living on earth. There is also a secret group of low level beings living in subterranean places. John Keel wiki page said:

"In Our Haunted Planet, Keel discussed the seldom-considered possibility that the alien "visitors" to Earth are not visitors at all, but an advanced Earth civilization, which may or may not be human. Interdimensional life is also considered."

But first some common sense:

1. Humans highest level of science and probing realm reachable may be science of the soul (because we can tap its energy now).
2. Bio-androids higher level of science and probing realm reachable may be those lower entities. That is, poltergeist manifestations and UFOlogy seem to be closely related (see article below). Some think the entire UFOlogy is simply poltergeist manifestations. It's like saying electronics stuff is simply electrical manifestations with no humans involved. Point is there are also many who theorized the Bio-androids have mastered manipulating and calling forth the plane of the entities. And the former may even be containers for the latter or parasite or co-living.  I don't fear bio-androids. You can easily hide from them but not poltergeists who can find you wherever you are. See John Keel experience in "Operation Trojan Horse:

This is the reason I don't want to nose around stuff dangerous for me. You may be able to stop a Bio-android with portable EMP.  But not poltergeists. In Pranic healing we only deal with 2 inches size elementals. Bigger than that, all run away.

I'm not sure what are the exact role of Greys. And I don't want to care or find out anymore. Do you guys think Greys are real? What do you think are they in your opinion? Maybe what John Keel experienced are not caused by Greys but separate phenomenon?

For debunkers like Kim.  Please try read John Keel and Jacques Vallee books, Then write a book debunking them so you can help many of us who are concerned about them.

The above is all I know I have nothing more to share about UFOs. So to those poltergeists sensing this post. Don't worry about me. I'm as ignorant as the rest. All I know is everything I read. No direct experience and I dont want to.

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #133 on: September 30, 2023, 06:48:39 pm »

The following users thanked this post: Cyberdragon, MK14

• Contributor
  • !
« Reply #134 on: September 30, 2023, 08:58:45 pm »
Here is the famous article by Dr. David Jacobs you can't find anymore in the internet. A hybrid was being taught how to grocery and he didn't even know if bread was to be cooked. Hybrids have very low EQ, isn't it? I was disturbed when I read this in 2007. If you can debunk it. Please do. I don't want it to be real. Whatever. if Hybrids are real, it definitely can't be integrated of 2 DNA that are not similar, instead, it's more of integration of the Human Biofield energy matrix into the soul-less Grey Hybrid. What do you think about all this? 

"Recently, I had a case in which a woman walked into a supermarket and found a familiar late-stage hybrid waiting for her there. He told her to go about her normal shopping and he would watch. She went about shopping and he asked her questions about each object that she put in her cart. “What are these?” “These are eggs.” “How do you make eggs?” “You can fry them. You can boil them. You cook them in some other way.”

He continued to ask questions of the items and she was required  to answer. At one point she put a loaf of bread into her cart and he said, “Do you cook that too?” He was trying to learn."

« Last Edit: September 30, 2023, 09:03:31 pm by bonyz »

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #135 on: September 30, 2023, 09:08:39 pm »

The following users thanked this post: Cyberdragon, MK14

Offline Kim Christensen

• Super Contributor
« Reply #136 on: September 30, 2023, 10:08:53 pm »
Here is the famous article by Dr. David Jacobs you can't find anymore in the internet.

Yet, here it is... On the internet.  ::)

• Contributor
  • !
« Reply #137 on: October 01, 2023, 01:02:53 am »
Here is the famous article by Dr. David Jacobs you can't find anymore in the internet.

Yet, here it is... On the internet.  ::)

Last night I came across this book with the passage linking the article. The book also talks about the soul-less bio-robotic greys doing experiments to acquire souls. Please debunk the mere existence of greys if you can. Like do you think all abductees are suffering from mental diseases?  Last time I joined an abductee support group, and told them they were crazy, and got booted out. Lol.

"In 2007, Professor Jacobs wrote a report called “A Picture We May Not Wish to Gaze Upon,” outlining the changes in abduction accounts he has noticed over the past ten years. This is one of the most alarming reports I have read on the subject."

https://www.amazon.com/Grey-Aliens-Harvesting-Souls-Genetically-ebook/dp/B003N3U3JY

"
Exposes the agenda behind the bio-robotic grey aliens’ genetic manipulation of certain human races

• Reveals the Grey’s nature as sophisticated self-aware machines created by a long vanished extraterrestrial civilization

• Explains how their quest to capture human souls appears in the historical record from biblical times

• Explains how the phenomenon of racism is a by-product of their genetic tampering

In 1997 Nigel Kerner first introduced the notion of aliens known as Greys coming to Earth, explaining that Greys are sophisticated biological robots created by an extraterrestrial civilization they have long since outlived. In this new book Kerner reveals that the Greys are seeking to master death by obtaining something humans possess that they do not: souls. Through the manipulation of human DNA, these aliens hope to create their own souls and, thereby, escape the entropic grip of the material universe in favor of the timeless realm of spirit.

Kerner explains that genetic manipulation by the Greys has occurred since biblical times and has led to numerous negative qualities that plague humanity, such as violence, greed, and maliciousness. Racism, he contends, was developed by the aliens to prevent their genetic experiments from being compromised by breeding with others outside their influence. Examining historical records, Kerner shows that Jesus, who represented an uncorrupted genetic line, warned his disciples about the threat posed by these alien interlopers, while Hitler, a pure product of this alien intelligence, waged genocide in an attempt to rid Earth of all those untouched by this genetic tampering. Despite the powerful grip the Greys have on humanity, Kerner says that all hope is not lost. Greys exist wholly in the material world, so if we follow the spiritual laws of reincarnation and karma, aiming for enlightenment and rising above the material--a state the Greys are unable to reach--we can free ourselves from their grasp."

Offline Bud

• Super Contributor
« Reply #138 on: October 01, 2023, 01:25:10 am »
bonyz is one of them  :o  :scared:

The following users thanked this post: Cyberdragon

• Contributor
  • !
« Reply #139 on: October 01, 2023, 02:07:40 am »

One of the crazies or hybrids? I don't mind, just debunk the greys and hybrids, come on!

Btw.. bony comes from the Bony Portmore song.

Offline helius

• Super Contributor
« Reply #140 on: October 01, 2023, 02:48:24 am »
The fact is that many scientists and engineers are not eliminative materialists, and have some religious viewpoint or allow that there are unknowable or mystical aspects to existence. But the old phrase "If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything" applies. At some point it just seems like you're throwing shit at the wall to see what will stick. OK, Vedic consciousness, Prana, whatever. Now gray aliens hitler versus jesus? You realize that these ideas are not harmonious with each other?

The following users thanked this post: Cyberdragon, EE54

Offline Kim Christensen

• Super Contributor
« Reply #141 on: October 01, 2023, 03:28:43 am »
Mick West does a great job of debunking UFO videos:

From simple camera artifacts as shown in this 4 minute video:

By tracking of aircraft and observing features on the ground, etc to reveal that the identity of a "TIC TAC UFO" was a plane. (10 mins)

And finally, a Poltergeist Ghost Glass Replication Experiment (2.5 mins)

« Last Edit: October 01, 2023, 03:37:30 am by Kim Christensen »

Offline Bud

• Super Contributor
« Reply #142 on: October 01, 2023, 05:52:55 am »

One of the crazies or hybrids? I don't mind, just debunk the greys and hybrids, come on!
How can I debunk it if you are real !  :-//

• Contributor
  • !
« Reply #143 on: October 01, 2023, 06:26:53 am »

How can I debunk it if you are real !  :-//

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away. I used to be called R2-D2..

Now I have a soul..Yehey :)

Well. Seriously I need to know if David Jacobs Hybrids are real or not. Bec if not. Then we are dealing with John Keel Shapeshifters. It's for threat assessment. So people pls debunk Jacobs hypothesis to smithereens. I need it.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Keel

"
Rejection of Extraterrestrial hypothesis

Like contemporary 1960s researchers such as J. Allen Hynek and Jacques Vallée, Keel was initially hopeful that he could somehow validate the prevailing extraterrestrial visitation hypothesis. However, after one year of investigations, Keel concluded that the extraterrestrial hypothesis was untenable. Indeed, both Hynek and Vallée eventually arrived at a similar conclusion. As Keel himself wrote:

I abandoned the extraterrestrial hypothesis in 1967 when my own field investigations disclosed an astonishing overlap between psychic phenomena and UFOs... The objects and apparitions do not necessarily originate on another planet and may not even exist as permanent constructions of matter. It is more likely that we see what we want to see and interpret such visions according to our contemporary beliefs.[4]

In UFOs: Operation Trojan Horse and The Eighth Tower Keel argues that a non-human or spiritual intelligence source has staged whole events over a long period of time in order to propagate and reinforce certain erroneous belief systems. For example, monsters, ghosts and demons, the fairy faith in Middle Europe, vampire legends, mystery airships in 1897, mystery aeroplanes of the 1930s, mystery helicopters, anomalous creature sightings, poltergeist phenomena, balls of light, and UFOs; Keel conjectured that ultimately all of these anomalies are a cover for the real phenomenon.[full citation needed] He used the term "ultraterrestrials" to describe UFO occupants he believed to be non-human entities capable of taking on whatever form they want.[5]
"

• Contributor
  • !
« Reply #144 on: October 01, 2023, 10:26:20 pm »
Mick West does a great job of debunking UFO videos:

From simple camera artifacts as shown in this 4 minute video:

<snipped>

By tracking of aircraft and observing features on the ground, etc to reveal that the identity of a "TIC TAC UFO" was a plane. (10 mins)

<snipped>

And finally, a Poltergeist Ghost Glass Replication Experiment (2.5 mins)

<snipped>

Try to find debunking videos of TIC TAC seen by US. Navy Fighters as they come within meters of the fighter planes.  If these men can't even differentiate between a airplane and TIC TAC. They mustn't fly planes equipped with many weapon system as they won't be able to differentiate enemy aircrafts or friendly commercial planes.

About Poltergeist. That's a cheap try. Real poltergeists' activities involve science similar to Pavlita psychotronic generator but on a scale more powerful.

But first. Why not be familiar with the entities experienced by John Keel. First know how entities even attach to the body. This is from Pranic Psychotherapy book. (as before I'll delete this days later to avoid any copyright problems.. this is why I deleted other messages).  (see bottom for unravelling the science of this).

I'm thinking of using the term Holo-Homeo Field to describe this. Short for Holographic Homeostatis Field. Of course it may not have anything to do with Holographic. What other concepts similar to Holography but not exactly holography I can use in meantime? Please help coin other term for Biofield. Also can't anyone help trying to unravel the physics of chakras and Biofield?

Offline Kim Christensen

• Super Contributor
« Reply #145 on: October 01, 2023, 11:14:00 pm »
Try to find debunking videos of TIC TAC seen by US. Navy Fighters as they come within meters of the fighter planes.

Link?

Online SiliconWizard

• Super Contributor
« Reply #146 on: October 01, 2023, 11:31:20 pm »
TIC TAC TOE?

• Contributor
  • !
« Reply #147 on: October 02, 2023, 12:24:13 am »
Try to find debunking videos of TIC TAC seen by US. Navy Fighters as they come within meters of the fighter planes.

Link?

(related video at bottom)

• Contributor
  • !
« Reply #148 on: October 02, 2023, 02:11:31 am »
Something puzzles me. Jacques Vallee has been anti Extra-Terrestrial Hypothesis from beginning but he recently wrote a book about eyewitnesses to the actual crash site with the Greys actually seen. First to those who don't know Jacques Vallee. He has more technical expertise than any of you (with some exceptions maybe).

"Jacques Fabrice Vallée (French: [ʒak fabʁis vale]; born September 24, 1939) is an Internet pioneer, computer scientist, venture capitalist, author, ufologist and astronomer currently residing in San Francisco, California and Paris, France.

His scientific career began as a professional astronomer at the Paris Observatory. Vallée co-developed the first computerized map of Mars for NASA in 1963. He later worked on the network information center for the ARPANET, a precursor to the modern Internet, as a staff engineer of SRI International's Augmentation Research Center under Douglas Engelbart."

His new book:

https://www.amazon.com/TRINITY-Best-Kept-Jacques-F-Vall%C3%A9e/dp/B0B8BPCK1R/ref=sr_1_1?crid=3RTJZE3N5WSWN&keywords=jacques+vallee+trinity&qid=1696211578&sprefix=jacques+vallee+trinity%2Caps%2C1142&sr=8-1

EXPANDED SECOND EDITION

Breakthrough Research Reveals the Earliest Evidence of US Government’s UFO Recovery. Hard evidence has existed since 1945 for the actual recovery of unidentified flying craft in the United States, according to this research book, "TRINITY: The Best-Kept Secret" written by two seasoned analysts of the global patterns behind the UFO phenomenon.

This is the second edition of this book which includes an additional witness' story. Italian investigative journalist Paola Leopizzi Harris and French-born information scientist Dr. Jacques F. Vallée have teamed up to uncover the details of a New Mexico crash in 1945, fully two years before the well-known incident at Roswell and the famous sighting by pilot Kenneth Arnold in 1947. Over several site investigation surveys Harris and Vallée reconstructed the historic observations by five witnesses, three of whom are still living, who described to them the circumstances of the crash, with details of the recovery of a nearly-intact flying vehicle and its occupants by an Army detachment. Combining their long experience in field research around the world, the authors have documented the step-by-step efforts by the military to remove the object, an avocado-shaped craft weighing several tons, from the property where it crash-landed during a storm.

Offline Kim Christensen

• Super Contributor
« Reply #149 on: October 02, 2023, 03:20:13 am »
Video footage debunked:

And finally, a highly detailed description on how these targeting cameras actually work and how that effects what you see:
« Last Edit: October 02, 2023, 04:11:56 am by Kim Christensen »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf