Author Topic: I need old version PSDsoft express,as well as DLportIO driver  (Read 4975 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Peanut1996Topic starter

  • Contributor
  • Posts: 16
  • Country: cn
I want to program PSD311.But the V8.66 on STM website dosen't support PSD311 anymore.Thanks
« Last Edit: May 15, 2026, 08:47:52 am by Peanut1996 »
 

Offline Peanut1996Topic starter

  • Contributor
  • Posts: 16
  • Country: cn
Re: I need old version PSDsoft express,as well as DLportIO driver
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2026, 08:47:59 am »
 :)
 

Offline coromonadalix

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 8801
  • Country: ca
Re: I need old version PSDsoft express,as well as DLportIO driver
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2026, 04:07:33 pm »
as written on your other threads,  be patient, dont be pushy, if  people can or want to answer ...
 
The following users thanked this post: Peanut1996

Offline Peanut1996Topic starter

  • Contributor
  • Posts: 16
  • Country: cn
Re: I need old version PSDsoft express,as well as DLportIO driver
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2026, 03:25:42 pm »
Okay,I will keep looking for it.Thank you.
 

Offline tru

  • Regular Contributor
  • *
  • Posts: 152
  • Country: gb
Re: I need old version PSDsoft express,as well as DLportIO driver
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2026, 05:36:35 pm »
I want to program PSD311.But the V8.66 on STM website dosen't support PSD311 anymore.Thanks
I've just looked at PSDsoft Express v8.66 again on an old PC and it does actually support the PSD3xx with PEP300 programmer, see attached image.  You just need to select from the menu PSDsoft/Conventional programmer then use the icons on the toolbar.  E.g. select device lets you choose PSD311, select hardware lets you choose PEP300.  Upload is to read, program is to write.
 
The following users thanked this post: coromonadalix

Offline cmoehler

  • Newbie
  • Posts: 2
  • Country: de
Re: I need old version PSDsoft express,as well as DLportIO driver
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2026, 04:58:43 am »
I try to flash an PSD3312D but running in the issue that version 8.66 is not working.
If somebody has an older version like 8.20 or 8.32 so I would be verry happy if someone has it for me because I'm not able to find it anywhere.

Thanks for your help.
 

Offline cmoehler

  • Newbie
  • Posts: 2
  • Country: de
Re: I need old version PSDsoft express,as well as DLportIO driver
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2026, 07:50:46 am »
UPDATE

As it turned out, version 8.66 of PSDsoft Express was able to communicate with a µPSD3312D without any issues and I couldt successfully load new software onto the chip.

For anyone who wants to build a FlashLINK adapter themselves, this was the problem:

  • Since I did not own a FlashLINK adapter, I was forced to build one myself according to the latest STM documentation, UM0044.pdf (which unfortunately can no longer be found on the STM website. However, this link still works: www.bdtic.com/download/ST/UM0044.pdf.
  • Unfortunately, this documentation contains a small but critical error. The bridge connection from pin 8 to pin 13 on the D-SUB25 connector is missing.
  • PSDsoft Express apparently checks the connected FlashLINK adapter the first time either the "JTAG ISM" or the "Conventional Programmer" is started.
    If this check fails, it does not make any further communication attempts through the interface—and does so without displaying any error message.
    As a result, all subsequent hardware setup tests will fail. To recover, PSDsoft Express must be closed and restarted.

I hope this information saves other DIY builders many hours of troubleshooting  ;).
 
The following users thanked this post: coromonadalix


Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf

 

-->