Author Topic: The Non Linear Plasma Reactor  (Read 75985 times)

Offline NonlinearplasmaTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
Re: The Non Linear Plasma Reactor
« Reply #750 on: June 21, 2022, 04:17:19 pm »

Pneumatics, you mean? Heard about it. Have not seen it used as a power plant though. :--

Look, I frankly don't care whether or not you have a working concept to convert energy from a plasma into kinetic energy. (Although I am very confident that you don't.) As long as you claim to have some mysterious way to make a plasma generate unlimited amounts of energy, and argue that the sun is operating on that mysterious mechanism rather than on nuclear fusion, I can't take you seriously.

Most power plants use steam powered turbines. That is the same process. Only due to the conversion of energy into heat which then has to boils water, it is usually considered a by product. A typical expample of this is a jet engine. Most of the energy is released as potential with some being used as kinetic energy to compress.

Just consider it the best hope you have for fusion, since it can still provide a mechanism for the periodic magnetic change during the solar cycle. Fusion cant do that.

Online ebastler

• Super Contributor
« Reply #751 on: June 21, 2022, 04:28:19 pm »
This thread had me in a constant battle between |O and  :popcorn:.  But there's only so much popcorn I can stomach, and I think I have had my fill now.

Cheers, good luck with revolutionizing science, making the world a better place, and getting rich in the process.

The following users thanked this post: hexreader, MK14, bd139

Offline PlainName

• Super Contributor
« Reply #752 on: June 21, 2022, 04:29:34 pm »
I'm put into a dilemma.

No you're not. You are being the front end of a bot for the sake of lolz. You might consider that cool if you don't mind being ignored if/when you eventually have a real question or observation.

Offline McBryce

• Super Contributor
« Reply #753 on: June 21, 2022, 04:55:22 pm »
Gosh. 15 pages just to discuss a new electric motor. :palm:

I doubt it's possible to produce more efficient/compact electric motors. It's a very mature technology. I suppose it's possible if room temperature semiconductors are achieved, but then most of the losses will be in the mechanics and driver.

Im sure Sir James Dyson would disagree with you on that statement. As would his countless Patents on his devolpment of electric motors with incredible rpm limits.

As someone who has worked with James, you're probably better off keeping Nikola Tesla as your hero when it comes to motors (or many other things). One aimed to innovate electro-mechanical devices, the other was purely focused on the commercial aspect.

McBryce.
30 Years making cars more difficult to repair.

The following users thanked this post: MK14, bd139

Online MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #754 on: June 21, 2022, 05:13:10 pm »
I'm put into a dilemma.

No you're not. You are being the front end of a bot for the sake of lolz. You might consider that cool if you don't mind being ignored if/when you eventually have a real question or observation.

Another trick, is to get other poster(s) comments, and apply them against the OP.  Let's try it here:

Feel free to ignore this thread if it's boring for you, but who the hell are you to dictate what anyone else can talk about?

The following users thanked this post: bd139

Offline magic

• Super Contributor
« Reply #755 on: June 21, 2022, 07:44:27 pm »
You are literally sitting here and facilitating exchange of word salad between some stranger of questionable sanity and a computer, or perhaps between two computers.
 :-DD

Online MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #756 on: June 21, 2022, 07:56:21 pm »
You are literally sitting here and facilitating exchange of word salad between some stranger of questionable sanity and a computer, or perhaps between two computers.
 :-DD

ERROR 536567283, MK14 not available to reply.  Automatically transferring their response, to the AI API.  Please wait ....... . . . .    .   ..    ..   ..   .

Automated Response:
I'm not sure if you're being serious or not, but in case you are: no, I'm not facilitating an exchange of word salad between a stranger and a computer. If anything, I'm trying to help the stranger make sense of their own thoughts.

TL;DR
I'm trying to HELP.

Offline PlainName

• Super Contributor
« Reply #757 on: June 21, 2022, 08:25:11 pm »
I'm put into a dilemma.

Another trick, is to get other poster(s) comments, and apply them against the OP.  Let's try it here:

Feel free to ignore this thread if it's boring for you, but who the hell are you to dictate what anyone else can talk about?

It's OK to hijack a thread and then tell anyone complaining to fuck off?

That is some misrepresentation, and you know it. I wasn't intentionally hijacking the thread just to vandalise it, as you're currently doing, but trying to keep it noise-free.

Online MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #758 on: June 21, 2022, 08:37:33 pm »
I'm put into a dilemma.

It's OK to hijack a thread and then tell anyone complaining to *******?

That is some misrepresentation, and you know it. I wasn't intentionally hijacking the thread just to vandalise it, as you're currently doing, but trying to keep it noise-free.

What exactly, do you want me to do or not do in this thread, from now on ?

Anyway, I will assume that you DON'T want anything, NOT directly written by me, except actual links to reference material, such as scientific papers.

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
  • Did that just blow up? No? might work after all !!
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #759 on: June 21, 2022, 08:45:37 pm »

One anecdote from a hundred years ago does not explain 2022.

How about you demonstrate mathematically that your questions have validity. That’s how it works.

The promoter of an idea is the guy who answers the questions.

Then you're in no position to claim my answers are wrong.

If you want to make claims then back them up or shut up. They are the most basic questions and the fact you cant answer them shows you to be no better than a troll.

You were asked to leave multiply times if you had nothing constructive to add. You add nothing, asking the same bullshit question and expecting me to have it all laid out for you like NASA would. Sorry bro im not NASA.

Hey, asshole! don't be one. So far you are the one that has tried to ram shit down our throat with no explanation. Now start doing some explaining or fuck off!

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #760 on: June 21, 2022, 08:50:36 pm »
I don't believe the earth is flat and I can even imagine electrons travelling in 3D helical paths, but none of that helps me understand why you think that you would get more energy out of a system than you put into it. No matter how much superconductive elements you used and no matter how much compression occurred at the z-pinch, etc. The only source of energy is the energy you put in, so where does the additional energy come from?

McBryce.

Dont forget to reverse the inverse square law for compression waves. The Z Pinch is not the source axis of any wave. It makes a difference when you calculate the energy available at that location. Consider that all that energy travelling outward from the Sun or Earth, is also travelling inward.
Don't forget the laws of thermodynamics.

Don't forget he spent six months on his own on a boat, that qualifies him for anything apparently even if his qualifications amount to getting heat stroke.

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #761 on: June 21, 2022, 08:53:33 pm »
He didn't develop anything completely original, or revolutionary, just put existing technologies such as cyclonic filtration and a switched reluctance motor in a vacuum cleaner. Fair enough, he deserves some credit for the design and that no one had done it before.

He has done plenty more than just that, and also funds programs to increase the number of engineers coming out of further education.

https://www.electronicsweekly.com/news/archived/resources-archived/dyson-sweeps-up-vacuum-cleaner-market-with-100000rpm-2003-10/

In case someone forget to tell you further education about matches the crap you come out with so it's not hard to beleive that a guy that markets himself as the author of his employees designs needs some actual engineers to work for him!

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #762 on: June 21, 2022, 08:54:44 pm »

Let me repeat the question or gist of it for clarity.

What exactly is your idea/patent-pending/invention/thing suppose to do ?
Ideally answer it in a few words, or short sentence.

I.e. What unsolved problem do we have in the world today, that you are fixing/improving/making-more-efficient/solving ?

TL;DR
Why would I want to buy or use one, what exactly does it do, in a few words (ideally) ?

You know how fusion has always been 25 years away from another experimental breakthrough?

Im fixing that problem.

Yes, just pay him the money, then he too can tell you that it's just another breakthrough away.

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #763 on: June 21, 2022, 08:57:07 pm »
Fucks sake just answer a fucking question without a crazy riddle

You mean admit he is a scumbag scammer? I mean 31 pages later people are still arguing with him? crikey that TV must be really, really, really bad.

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #764 on: June 21, 2022, 09:02:20 pm »
The sun is running on nuclear fusion. Have you really never come across this fact? Or have you, but choose to deny it?

Oh a fact is it? So why has fusion not worked then?

Maybe you should look up how stars work, I mean surely during your 6 months of delirious sun stroke you found out that the only viable fusion reactors work because they are so huge and due to physics they are just a natural phenomenon. If you cannot see the difference between the natural nuclear fusion in a star and what is required to generate the same process on a scale that is too small to work in the way it does for a star then I suggest you quit.

The following users thanked this post: TimFox, MK14, bd139

Offline magic

• Super Contributor
« Reply #765 on: June 21, 2022, 09:08:53 pm »
A scammer would have no reason to post here.
It must be worse than that |O

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #766 on: June 21, 2022, 09:40:08 pm »
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by incompetence.

The following users thanked this post: Simon, MK14

Offline Zero999

• Super Contributor
« Reply #767 on: June 22, 2022, 06:36:10 am »
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by incompetence.
I agree. Heck, I even encourage the original poster to stay and ask questions, as long has he doesn't push this nonsense in other threads.
I'm put into a dilemma.

It's OK to hijack a thread and then tell anyone complaining to *******?

What exactly, do you want me to do or not do in this thread, from now on ?

Anyway, I will assume that you DON'T want anything, NOT directly written by me, except actual links to reference material, such as scientific papers.
Is it really worth falling out over such a silly thread?

Online MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #768 on: June 22, 2022, 02:01:07 pm »
Is it really worth falling out over such a silly thread?

I agree.  But I can't speak for the other poster.

Offline magic

• Super Contributor
« Reply #769 on: June 22, 2022, 10:16:52 pm »
I wonder if this technology could be sold as a means of powering electric cars, at least to the same sort of politicians that fund solar roadways ;D

Don't want to be that guy, but as for spacecraft owners/builders, there is no way in hell that they will buy into it. They have to understand physics or their stuff wouldn't work at all.

The following users thanked this post: MK14

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #770 on: June 24, 2022, 05:38:35 am »
I wonder if this technology could be sold as a means of powering electric cars, at least to the same sort of politicians that fund solar roadways ;D

Don't want to be that guy, but as for spacecraft owners/builders, there is no way in hell that they will buy into it. They have to understand physics or their stuff wouldn't work at all.

That is why we need to build a repository of debunking's hoping that people don't get fooled. But as solar roadways demonstrated, they do not walk among us, the true idiots rule us....

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #771 on: June 24, 2022, 06:23:36 am »
I think it’s more that there’s so many idiots that it’s inevitable some of them get to rule us.

Offline RJSV

• Super Contributor
« Reply #772 on: June 24, 2022, 05:41:20 pm »
Yes. BD139, 'Incompetence' can prevail, given circumstances...Wonder what (various) Biological System Researchers have to say, as incompetence pops up at times, (in the wild).
   I turned down a path opening up, to be groomed for a Management position (Group Leader / Supervisor), but that ain't me...Turned out the next A-Hole down the list got installed, to my chagrin.  I don't even know, exactly, what 'chagrin' means...oh well.

Online MK14

• Super Contributor
« Reply #773 on: June 24, 2022, 06:03:22 pm »
Yes. BD139, 'Incompetence' can prevail, given circumstances...Wonder what (various) Biological System Researchers have to say, as incompetence pops up at times, (in the wild).
   I turned down a path opening up, to be groomed for a Management position (Group Leader / Supervisor), but that ain't me...Turned out the next A-Hole down the list got installed, to my chagrin.  I don't even know, exactly, what 'chagrin' means...oh well.

What do you think the apparent silence, from the OP means?

Maybe they are beginning to see the error of their ways?

Or are still contemplating things?

Or have they decided to carry on, regardless?

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #774 on: June 24, 2022, 06:05:53 pm »
I suspect that he’s overdosed on magic mushrooms and currently thinks he’s a clown fish.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf