You can install ISE14 (or 13 or 12 ...) and check that it support your CPLD. Than run iMPACT and take a look for list of supported programming cables. Next find them (or clones of them on AliExpress).
Than buy one and try to read CPLD. If you will be lucky and CPLD is not read protected you can write its contents to new one.
I'm running Windows 10 Pro. I use Xilinx XC9500 and XC9500XL CPLDs with ISE 14.7 (running in Oracle VirtualBox). I also use Artix-7 FPGAs with the latest version of Vivado.
I bought a WaveShare Platform Cable USB from Amazon, that works with all of my Xilinx parts (including ancient Spartan-2 and Spartan-3 boards). It works great with both ISE and Vivado! It is so much faster than any of the Digilent USB programmers I have.
https://www.amazon.com/Waveshare-Compatible-Cable-Circuit-Configuration/dp/B0BFFCD1J6/ref=sr_1_5?crid=3FEPV76D1GPDS&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.YPsAIIff0mdm3wo80OubyAHNXe81pgxadI62mCWhTivGufvvOEhPXPzz8nhot0Dg7-CngdyDc0jDwBuvJdeSd3VWGKdjgTKarCQQwHGkdN2MsAWMVBuIN4iSEBUGDtEsqRT517QFRLDTntMtsSzH5frN4j5wEQn04KaCBU_1ScxsovJGiETH-ZKCgfEdDLKDJshL8ppMtBqUC-nsEQ66rrq7DyU__CCK8vTjFOm0hCBTxlzQQ6BoLJv4-18j-xqyTrtpt1XvvxExZrWbgKvobNT8N2cy-cEz_Z-rdPQ6wNnxVBjaF8lnpJMlYZZeBxKyx67E3RCEkreAkr9h057qGso0e9rARdy3geLtx02I3b4.GOgst2jDr3AelZSqNrjPI05DTls5Lc5KxEDgaJp1tb4&dib_tag=se&keywords=waveshare+platform+cable+usb&qid=1738878078&refinements=p_123%3A356892&rnid=85457740011&s=electronics&sprefix=waveshare+platform+cable+usb%2Caps%2C77&sr=1-5
I'm running Windows 10 Pro. I use Xilinx XC9500 and XC9500XL CPLDs with ISE 14.7 (running in Oracle VirtualBox). I also use Artix-7 FPGAs with the latest version of Vivado.
I bought a WaveShare Platform Cable USB from Amazon, that works with all of my Xilinx parts (including ancient Spartan-2 and Spartan-3 boards). It works great with both ISE and Vivado! It is so much faster than any of the Digilent USB programmers I have.
https://www.amazon.com/Waveshare-Compatible-Cable-Circuit-Configuration/dp/B0BFFCD1J6/ref=sr_1_5?crid=3FEPV76D1GPDS&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.YPsAIIff0mdm3wo80OubyAHNXe81pgxadI62mCWhTivGufvvOEhPXPzz8nhot0Dg7-CngdyDc0jDwBuvJdeSd3VWGKdjgTKarCQQwHGkdN2MsAWMVBuIN4iSEBUGDtEsqRT517QFRLDTntMtsSzH5frN4j5wEQn04KaCBU_1ScxsovJGiETH-ZKCgfEdDLKDJshL8ppMtBqUC-nsEQ66rrq7DyU__CCK8vTjFOm0hCBTxlzQQ6BoLJv4-18j-xqyTrtpt1XvvxExZrWbgKvobNT8N2cy-
yes a DLC10 clone ... If ISE 14.4 is good i'm happy for you, i can't recall when the 9500 series where dropped, i tought it was earlier around ise 12.1
you can still download them and ask Xilinx for free licenses numbers for the ISE suites, i have kept all of them, many gigs of fun .....