Hi to all readers.
I am new in this discussion and want to share some of my experiences with the CMU200.
Today I received the "CMU200 comprehensive measurement trace the source / diplexer tracking generator".
The unit came with the cables and connectors as shown on Ebay, but no additional information.
Better to say: no info at all.
The PCB has 5 MMICs, a mixer and some other less interesting stuff on board.
Since there is no information available where to find the LO1 signal I had to look for it myself.
The cable for this signal has 1 BNC bulkhead connector for mounting in a free hole in the back, and one straight MMCX connector.
Because the straight type connector makes it impossible to use X35 or X36 (The cover will not close) I was looking for an other free position.
When the metal plates from the RXTX cover are removed some holes shows up which expose some additional MMXC connectors.
Because I have no opportunity to measure this high signal I was looking an other way.
I had one RXTX board from a defective unit I removed the covers to see If I could find the right signal.
As it is the first local oscillator I was looking for the first MMCX connector I could find in the RX path.
Actually I found two two possible connectors after a split in the path.
I took some pictures to show what I mean.
As I don´t want to disassemble the good working CMU200 unnecessary I will take some time to prepare the setup.
When I know more I will let you know.