Electronics > Manufacturing & Assembly

HWGC P&P machines - Documentation, Discussion and Info

<< < (27/70) > >>

JMG:
IF PEOPLE COULD STOP PRIVATE MESSAGING ME ASKING FOR ME TO ILLEGALLY GIVE THEM A COPY OF THIS SOFTWARE, SO THEY CAN ADMITTEDLY DISSASSEMBLE IT AND CREATE A VERSION OF THEIR OWN, THAT WOULD BE AWESOME. THANKS!

48X24X48X:

--- Quote from: JMG on August 26, 2021, 11:14:58 pm ---IF PEOPLE COULD STOP PRIVATE MESSAGING ME ASKING FOR ME TO ILLEGALLY GIVE THEM A COPY OF THIS SOFTWARE, SO THEY CAN ADMITTEDLY DISSASSEMBLE IT AND CREATE A VERSION OF THEIR OWN, THAT WOULD BE AWESOME. THANKS!

--- End quote ---
I thought people always said that software made by Chinese companies are no good, so bad that they wouldn't even go near their product, let alone copying their software.  ;D

alexaraujo:

--- Quote from: Proto on May 18, 2021, 09:37:56 pm ---Do not be discouraged.

The 110V mod is likely to be a 110/220V, 3KVA step-up transformer, a commercial, nicely packaged toroidal unit.  That's what I got and used until I ran a direct line from my AC panel.  The Panasonic drive electronics and servo motors come in 120 and 240 volt versions.  The 660 uses the higher voltage and perhaps the 3 top models all do it for inventory reasons.  There are two switching power supplies and they like the PC and monitor can take either voltage although they are not auto switching.

Fifteen feeders is great to be thrown in for a 550.  I got 15 for a 660 and was offered 25 for an 880.   In the end, when  stuffed boards come out of the machine its all worth it.

Are you dealing with Jim Jiang at YX?

--- End quote ---

I'm closing a purchase hwgc that has a model like smt660, could you send photos of your modifications please?

alexaraujo:
John Plocher, had several small problems with the smt550, as per your videos on youtube, did you have it too?

48X24X48X:
Tried using a 0.4mm pitch QFN48 today and here's the outcome without any adhesive tape!

--- Quote from: JMG on July 14, 2021, 02:07:28 pm ---I believe the machine was completely out of calibration when I got it hence why so many problems. At one point,  now that I know what I'm talking about somewhat, I believe the nozzles on the X where 208mm out.

Today I need to place 150x 144 pin lqfp IC's. This was the main reason I bought the machine because doing this once a month by hand was cruel and unusual punishment 😅

Any guidance on set up? Does the down camera look at the pad location or is everything located based on the local fids?

Is there any way to run this without optimization? I've got around 20 feeders that have parts common with 3 projects and would love to be able to leave them where they are for each project. Seems like a lot of unnecessary work shifting them around, telling the software what part is in which feeder and which location over and over.

Is there a save button anywhere that saves all settings - basically the entire set up for a run? Or does it save automatically in the background each time you make a change somewhere?

--- End quote ---
If you still have the LQFP inaccuracy issues:

* Set the vision model to close loop 2nd order or the last option if using high resolution camera. As of the new software released few months ago, stop using open loop on anything including the jelly beans parts, it will be removed in future releases.
* Pick the components for visual test, click on visual debug and you can see the real time camera interpretation on the components like X & Y size and angle. Play with the threshold value until you see X & Y dimension is as close as your real component dimension (can be down to 0.01mm)
Currently working on a series of video tutorial. Too many people nagging me to make one.  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version