Author Topic: [Wanted] HP 85032A Cal.Kit Standard Coefficients  (Read 769 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline FPSychoticTopic starter

  • Regular Contributor
  • *
  • Posts: 70
  • Country: gb
[Wanted] HP 85032A Cal.Kit Standard Coefficients
« on: July 31, 2025, 08:12:59 am »
Hi, I got an HP 85032A calibration  kit for a HP 8753B VNA but it has not such Kit in firmware.

It is a old kit, it was used in HP 8410b and other VNA of that times.

I'm used the 85032B coefficients as are the ones by default in my 8753B firmware,  I thought maybe they just used the same parts. It looks worked very good, maybe I make other post with my findings.

Asked Keysight and they say doesn't have records of it.

 

Offline ElizatronicWarfare

  • Contributor
  • Posts: 29
  • Country: 00
Re: [Wanted] HP 85032A Cal.Kit Standard Coefficients
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2025, 10:51:50 pm »
Is the kit's last calibration still valid? Cal factors will come from the last valid calibration.
Professional RF and electronic test-and-measurement technician.
I run a metrology discord server: https://discord.gg/neb8cEj
 

Offline FPSychoticTopic starter

  • Regular Contributor
  • *
  • Posts: 70
  • Country: gb
Re: [Wanted] HP 85032A Cal.Kit Standard Coefficients
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2025, 11:34:01 pm »
No,.I bought it second hand without any paper.
I'm looking by generic coefficients as the ones came in the VNAs firmware. I know will be variation , but should be minimal and Im hobbyist
 

Offline virtualparticles

  • Regular Contributor
  • *
  • Posts: 164
  • Country: us
Re: [Wanted] HP 85032A Cal.Kit Standard Coefficients
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2025, 01:12:16 pm »
Here you go:
----------------------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: This user is associated with Copper Mountain Technologies. It is my hope that I can help educate others on the use of Vector Network Analyzers.
 
The following users thanked this post: jjoonathan


Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf

 

-->