Electronics > Metrology

WinGPIB - Windows GPIB App (multi-purpose)

<< < (153/166) > >>

IanJ:

--- Quote from: coromonadalix on May 15, 2024, 05:35:09 pm ---I think the next question would be :

Q:would it be possible from within WinGPB to execute some -pre programmed commands     say:  python or else

Meaning   WinGpib connect to the instrument and  "from the 3457 linked page",     you execute a cal dump thru it and save it elsewhere ?

--- End quote ---

Actually, it's something I would like to add....i.e. a Python scripting interface from within WinGPIB......but it's likely quite complicated to do....for me anyways.

Ian.

chilternview:
Hi Ian,
Downloaded the latest version and the graphing scales are matching the grid lines, yay!
But the resolution of the Y axis, in particular, has gone down to 4 digits. So a scale of 9.9999 to 10.0001 volts, for example, has no distinction between the scale values. Needs 6 digits after the decimal point really instead of 4, could this be fixed?
Thanks!

IanJ:

--- Quote from: chilternview on May 23, 2024, 05:24:24 pm ---Hi Ian,
Downloaded the latest version and the graphing scales are matching the grid lines, yay!
But the resolution of the Y axis, in particular, has gone down to 4 digits. So a scale of 9.9999 to 10.0001 volts, for example, has no distinction between the scale values. Needs 6 digits after the decimal point really instead of 4, could this be fixed?
Thanks!

--- End quote ---

Are you talking about the Playback Chart?......if so it's fine with me.
Could you attach your CSV so I can check it out with your real data.

Ian.

chilternview:
It's the live chart, not the playback chart... am I missing some option to set the # of digits precision for the live chart?

IanJ:

--- Quote from: chilternview on May 23, 2024, 06:31:56 pm ---It's the live chart, not the playback chart... am I missing some option to set the # of digits precision for the live chart?

--- End quote ---

I'll have a look at it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version