Have you looked if the LCC or TO46 package have any difference in 1/f noise?
Ivo asked for noise behaviour between LS8 or TO46 package.
So I did noise measurements. Here PCB#3 (with relay multiplexer).
First the noise floor together with a 2 LiIon (9V) battery on the input of the LNA.
124 nVpp is low enough.
then the 4 LS8 devices and the 4 TO46 devices.
Generally you can say that the noise is very individual (independant of package).
Most devices are over the data sheet spec of 1.44 uVpp.
Even if you take into account that I am doing 100 sec measurements which give a slightly higher noise (statistically more extreme values)
than the 10 second measurement duration which is minimum duration for the 0.1-10 Hz range.
I also use the longer duration and 19 measurements to catch popcorn noise and calculate some average noise values + stray.
Most devices have some visible popcorn noise above 0.5uV (up to 2 uV measured).
Some typical graphs are shown.
with best regards
Andreas