Author Topic: Eazy 8051 Programmer Software  (Read 1055 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Chris56000Topic starter

  • Frequent Contributor
  • **
  • Posts: 977
  • Country: gb
Eazy 8051 Programmer Software
« on: January 21, 2026, 04:19:45 pm »
. .  .Is there anybody who can get me the file "EZ Programmer Creation Materials.RAR" (926KB) from this webpage here please?

http://www.diybcq.com/thread-228-1-1.html

 . .It wants me to login with one of those daft Chinese "QQ" logins you can't get in the UK, and I cant tell from the linked webpage how you're supposed to create an account!

Chris Williams
« Last Edit: January 21, 2026, 04:28:40 pm by Chris56000 »
It's an enigma that's what it is!! This thing's not fixed because it doesn't want to be fixed!!
 

Online oPossum

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 1556
  • Country: us
  • Very dangerous - may attack at any time
Re: Eazy 8051 Programmer Software
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2026, 08:00:25 pm »
 

Offline IOsetting

  • Regular Contributor
  • *
  • Posts: 77
  • Country: cn
Re: Eazy 8051 Programmer Software
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2026, 02:38:49 am »
.rar file is not allowed so I have to compress it to zip.
I am not sure if you can run it, the post says it supports windows xp only
 

Offline Chris56000Topic starter

  • Frequent Contributor
  • **
  • Posts: 977
  • Country: gb
Re: Eazy 8051 Programmer Software
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2026, 12:23:10 pm »
. . .Thank you for that Sir!

. . .I have a PDF editor I can use to help me translate the Chinese documents into English!

Chris Williams
It's an enigma that's what it is!! This thing's not fixed because it doesn't want to be fixed!!
 


Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf

 

-->