Author Topic: Toshiba e750/e800 Wi‑Fi: rad1 DeviceIoControl not working — Wi‑Fi card/hardware  (Read 382 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline DANATopic starter

  • Newbie
  • Posts: 1
  • Country: ma
Hi everyone,
I’m working on Toshiba e750 / e800 (Pocket PC / Windows CE) and I’m trying to access the built‑in Wi‑Fi radio using DeviceIoControl through rad1. The device name rad1 is correct, but I still can’t get rad1 to work properly / can’t get reliable access.

I suspect this might not be purely software-related. There may be device‑specific hardware requirements or modifications needed on the internal Wi‑Fi card/module (antenna connection, power/enable line, RF switch, solder jumpers, connector/pinout, etc.) before rad1 becomes usable.

I’m attaching photos of the internal Wi‑Fi card/module (PCB close‑ups, connectors, chip markings, antenna).
Based on these photos, could anyone advise:

What hardware steps/mods (if any) are needed to properly enable/activate the Wi‑Fi module so that rad1 works correctly?
Are there known jumpers, missing components, antenna wiring, or enable pins on Toshiba e750/e800 that must be set?
Any schematics / service manual / board-level info for the e750/e800 Wi‑Fi hardware would be extremely helpful.
Also, I’m not looking for the general Wi‑Fi approach via NDIS. I specifically want direct access via DeviceIoControl to rad1.

Thanks in advance.



toshiba e800










toshiba e750






« Last Edit: February 23, 2026, 03:39:10 pm by DANA »
 


Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf

 

-->