I have a list of 1,855 scraper IPs which I'm auto-blocking on a different production site. They're identifiable due to a unique URI pattern which they all try to use. They probably all go via the same residential proxy service. They do have the capability to bypass a (non-interactive) Cloudflare challenge.
In my case the recent significant uptick in traffic from this group resumed in anger on 17 September at 17:20 UTC.
If an admin is curious & wants to grep eevb logs to see if it could be the same group, let me know who to DM it to. Obv residential IPs change regularly, so it won't be a permanent list. Some are also CGNAT mobile and may include legit users. But maybe it's helpful for a short time, and you can potentially spot request patterns for your blocking efforts.
Note that I've never used eevblog DMs before, and I'm off to sleep now, so if you want it gimme several hours to send.