Removed link to make post a fair bit shorter.
New video. For those keeping count, that's 15 Elon videos in a row now.
I've had a tiny glance at the video, perhaps less than one minute skim through, at most.
I DON'T plan to watch it. (But might, sooner or later).
Because (partly thanks to this thread), I'm fed up, with thunderf00ts apparent, ONE-SIDED, view of Elon Musk.
I.e. If someone is being scientific, mathematical, making sound engineering decisions etc. They normally need to consider the situation, from a number of different view points.
Although I'm not a big fan of their (as in Elon and Mr T..) politics and way of doing politics.
From a business (leader), point of view, which I think what this thread is suppose to be about. I can't really disagree (even if I don't like the way they go about doing business).
This Thunderf00t thing, seems to be ending up as some kind of obsessive hatred thing, rather than a carefully reasoned analysis of things.
But, one bad or thing I do disagree with, as regards Elon Musk, is that he should have stayed, completely out of politics, and NOT got involved. As he is supposedly a business leader, and his businesses (which are mainly owned by OTHER people, as I understand it), could suffer badly from contagious fallout, especially if things go pear-shaped, politically, sooner of later. But also from a conflict of interest point of view.
With two exceptions, I would accept. He could have chosen to make donation(s), to any political parties of his choosing, as can almost anyone.
(Secondly) He could have all out, gone into politics (ideally resigning from controlling interests, in the businesses), and actually got VOTED IN, which would be a completely different kettle of fish. Much like Arnold Schwarzenegger did, at least to senator level.