Author Topic: Pcb Test Design  (Read 496 times)

Offline RasklncTopic starter

Pcb Test Design
« on: May 16, 2024, 09:33:36 pm »
I am making electronic circuit design but the PCB test takes a lot of time. I thought if I design a test circuit I could be earning time. What do you think about these project? Do you have any idea or how can I make ıt ?

If I design test card only one circuit I can't use other design. I want to one card for the a lot of PCB card

Offline Konkedout

• Regular Contributor
Re: Pcb Test Design
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2024, 04:58:24 am »
I don't understand what you are requesting, and I guess others feel similarly.  Are you trying to design a pcb to test a pcb?   If you want a better response, please give more detailed information as to what you are trying to do.

Offline Mark

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2024, 09:32:37 am »

Offline tooki

• Super Contributor
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2024, 10:23:56 am »
I’m thinking they want a universal test bed.

Such things already exist, but they cost a fortune.

Offline aliarifat794

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2024, 05:58:39 pm »
If you want an universal test bed like someone guessed here, you can make a PCB tester. A PCB tester will help you test all PCBs. You can perform short circuit test with a PCB tester. You can also check for broken traces with the tester. If will help you easily find faults with your PCB. You can make one such device following this design here.
https://www.pcbway.com/project/shareproject/Miniature_PCB_Tester_c2b226d2.html
It's a miniature PCB tester. It is based on ATTINY45-20PU from Microchip Technology. While a simple project, one thing that seemed clever was the way that the two output pogo pins/LED was mounted. The 3D-printed fixture is designed to hold the LED leads like a spring.

Offline tooki

• Super Contributor
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2024, 08:34:40 am »
If you want an universal test bed like someone guessed here, you can make a PCB tester. A PCB tester will help you test all PCBs. You can perform short circuit test with a PCB tester. You can also check for broken traces with the tester. If will help you easily find faults with your PCB. You can make one such device following this design here.
https://www.pcbway.com/project/shareproject/Miniature_PCB_Tester_c2b226d2.html
It's a miniature PCB tester. It is based on ATTINY45-20PU from Microchip Technology. While a simple project, one thing that seemed clever was the way that the two output pogo pins/LED was mounted. The 3D-printed fixture is designed to hold the LED leads like a spring.
But that isn’t universal, it’s a classic tester that is specific to a PCB.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf