I am shopping for a new Trinocular Stereo Microscope.
I found no thread about this Stereo Microscope 6.5‑58X which has some interesting features for electronics repair:
- integrated light 95% High-CRI module with
- curing UV light
swappable with
- an integrated IR thermal camera (
I assume it is similar to the Qianli Fire Eye Pro )
- power switchable USB-C ports for generic accessories management on Rabbit Cage metal bracket (1/4 & 3/8 Arri-standard threads)
- 6.5‑58X, with 0.5x or 0.7x "teleconverter" to adjust the working distance
- Laser coaxial 3D positioning
- adjustable diopter eyepiece 10x/23
- 4k camera available in bundle for the Trinocular

For less than $1K, it is very attractive to me, available in Aliexpress and other eshops.
Moreover there are some positive reviews on youtube.
I do not expect the optic quality of a Leica, but should be good enough.
Anything I should know before I pull the trigger?