Author Topic: Is there anyone who have older N7800A softwware with version 2.x  (Read 1264 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline wldshyTopic starter

  • Contributor
  • Posts: 29
  • Country: cn
Is there anyone who have older N7800A softwware with version 2.x
« on: February 02, 2025, 04:27:52 pm »
As the topic.
I got a second hand MXA Spectrum Analyzer with several fault, during serval months work, it seems almost functions work fine now, but full alignment need.
keysight release calibration software under N7800A TME, newer version of N7800A newer than v3.0 seems very difficulty to hack.
so is there anyone who have older copy of N7800A softwware with version 2.x or 1.x.

Thx.
 

Offline roxbox

  • Contributor
  • Posts: 10
  • Country: us
    • RoxBox Karaoke
Re: Is there anyone who have older N7800A softwware with version 2.x
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2025, 07:56:05 pm »
TME software crack but it is a mix of a lic file and a patch that is for the version at that time.
version 3.81.1811.2901
PM me
 

Offline khanda

  • Regular Contributor
  • *
  • Posts: 57
  • Country: cn
Re: Is there anyone who have older N7800A softwware with version 2.x
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2026, 04:01:06 am »
TME software crack but it is a mix of a lic file and a patch that is for the version at that time.
version 3.81.1811.2901
PM me
I have a lots of service tools,include RS/keysight and anritsu. Do you have Interesting to communicate?
 

Offline roxbox

  • Contributor
  • Posts: 10
  • Country: us
    • RoxBox Karaoke
Re: Is there anyone who have older N7800A softwware with version 2.x
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2026, 08:32:01 pm »
sorry for not being around. I am back at my old job and now have access to equipment again. I will see what I can do to get the TME version and code working again. It seems that I am not able to reply to messages that have been sent to me.

Frank
 

Offline khanda

  • Regular Contributor
  • *
  • Posts: 57
  • Country: cn
Re: Is there anyone who have older N7800A softwware with version 2.x
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2026, 03:09:54 pm »
Hi,roxbox,I received your email and private message and replied to you. But they both seem to have been blocked. If you don't mind, please check your inbox or look at your blocked emails.
 


Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf

 

-->