I wanted to do something simple today, so I took a look at the indicator and ways to format it.
This lead to a :indicator: tag that can have a couple of parameters:
Shape: circle, round, rounded, rectangle, square
A border size, usually 0, 1, 2, 3 or 4
A border color, it can be a color name or a (r,g,b) specification.
Any of these parameters can be used in any sequence and not all need to be present.
Like this:
:indicator: square 4 blue
:indicator: circle 3 (255,255,255)
:indicator: 2
When a border is added, TC will draw the control without fading at the border
Any other ideas for it? more shapes?
The default setting is:
:indicator: rounded 0 black
This is the same as the old indicator.
There is a test version download with this in it and I hope when it is used it will look better than my experiment:
