Author Topic: Spectrum Analyzer - Rigol DSA815  (Read 855909 times)

0 Members and 31 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline ros87

  • Newbie
  • Posts: 4
  • Country: no
Re: Spectrum Analyzer - Rigol DSA815
« Reply #1300 on: May 18, 2026, 08:34:22 am »
A big thumbs up to TV84  :-+ :-+
 

Offline Maverick87

  • Newbie
  • Posts: 4
  • Country: it
Re: Spectrum Analyzer - Rigol DSA815
« Reply #1301 on: May 19, 2026, 08:28:17 pm »
Good morning/evening everyone, I'm considering buying a new dsa815-tg. I just wanted to ask if the TV84 "cure" still works on new units. I read this thread and if I understood everything right the old riglol keygen works on old firmware and bootloader versions, while the TV84 cure should work from bootloader 1.04. Did I get it right?
Thank you everyone for any answer! :)

Joe
 

Offline tarkastaja

  • Newbie
  • Posts: 1
  • Country: fi
Re: Spectrum Analyzer - Rigol DSA815
« Reply #1302 on: June 01, 2026, 02:33:51 pm »
Hi All,

I also bought new DSA a few days ago and wonder if I could keep the all the options open without touching my soldering iron. My DSA came with EMI filter kit, so that option is already registered. I did try reg AMK by using RiGen-2b1 without any luck. Maybe I'm just doing something wrong, but have anyone managed to register all options by using RiGen-2b1 with setup like this?

Version of Main Board: 00.09
Version of Radio Frequency Board FPGA: 00.05
Version of Digital Board FPGA: 00.05
Version of Firmware: 00.01.19
Version of Boot: 00.01.04

-> *IDN?
<- (Return Count:56)
Rigol Technologies,DSA815,DSA8A280200022,00.01.19.00.02

-> :PRIVate:FACTory:SKEY?
<- (Return Count:15)
8E92C4A76985D3

 

Offline MAO

  • Newbie
  • Posts: 1
  • Country: by
Re: Spectrum Analyzer - Rigol DSA815
« Reply #1303 on: July 11, 2026, 10:48:54 am »
Can you obtain this information?

*IDN?
:PRIVate:FACTory:SKEY?

@tv84, hello! I noticed that my previous trial options were completely deleted on my DSA815 (Boot 1.04 / FW 01.09), so I can't use the clock freeze mod anymore. I also dumped the first 4 MB of flash using the :SYST:FRE? command. Could you please help me  the official  keys for EMI (АAAE) and AMK (АAAC)? Here are my exact parameters:Model: Rigol DSA815Serial: DSA8B233400563SKEY: AD0FA026B18012. Thank you very much for your time and help!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2026, 09:02:15 am by MAO »
 

Offline pinolec

  • Newbie
  • Posts: 1
  • Country: pl
Re: Spectrum Analyzer - Rigol DSA815
« Reply #1304 on: July 28, 2026, 09:15:21 am »
Can you obtain this information?

*IDN?
:PRIVate:FACTory:SKEY?

If so, pm me and I may be able to help you.  ;)

Legend has it that only the great wizard TV84 can lift the curse from my  :-BROKE. Great wizard, I beg of you. Bring my beloved options back to life.

IDN      : Rigol Technologies,DSA815,DSA8A170900422,00.01.19.00.02
SKEY    : 86E4F1F5C4DAEE

Thanks.
 

Offline svg374

  • Newbie
  • Posts: 1
  • Country: de
Re: Spectrum Analyzer - Rigol DSA815
« Reply #1305 on: August 01, 2026, 07:18:16 pm »
Hi,
I am new to this forum and bought a used Rigol DSA815 with the trail periods already expired.
So I cannot do the mod with pin 7 on the flash IC anymore.
The TG option is permanently activated, but all other ones are expired.

I already tried all the options that are mentioned in this forum, but sadly to no avail.

Version of Main Board: 00.09
Version of Radio Frequency Board FPGA: 00.05
Version of Digital Board FPGA: 00.05
Version of Firmware: 00.01.19
Version of Boot: 00.01.04

*IDN? --> Rigol Technologies,DSA815,DSA8A185150576,00.01.18.00.02
:PRIVate:FACTory:SKEY? --> 703662134783C3

I would greatly appreciate it if anybody could help me unlock the options!
Thanks in advance  ^-^
 

Offline MichalPL

  • Contributor
  • Posts: 40
  • Country: pl
Re: Spectrum Analyzer - Rigol DSA815
« Reply #1306 on: August 10, 2026, 10:59:19 pm »
Hi!

Would you be so kind as to help me with unlocking the missing options?

Rigol DSA815-TG, all trial periods expired.

Version of Main Board: 00.07
Version of Radio Frequency Board FPGA: 00.05
Version of Digital Board FPGA: 00.05
Version of Firmware: 00.01.19
Version of Boot: 00.01.04

*IDN? --> Rigol Technologies,DSA815,DSA8A163050848,00.01.19.00.02
:PRIVate:FACTory:SKEY? --> CDD1F8479D352

When I go to Info->License, I have:

TG-DSA800 Official Y
AMK-DSA800 Trial N
EMI-DSA800 Trial N
VSWR-DSA800 Trial N
SSC-DSA None N

 

Offline Basalto

  • Newbie
  • Posts: 2
  • Country: es
Re: Spectrum Analyzer - Rigol DSA815
« Reply #1307 on: August 12, 2026, 08:22:15 am »
Hi!


Rigol DSA815-TG, all trial periods expired.

Version of Main Board: 00.09
Version of Radio Frequency Board FPGA: 00.05
Version of Digital Board FPGA: 00.05
Version of Firmware: 00.01.19
Version of Boot: 00.01.04

*IDN? --> Rigol Technologies,DSA815,DSA8A264801235,00.01.19.00.02
:PRIVate:FACTory:SKEY? --> 4552724B7B61A8

Thanks. I hope tv84 can help me.
 

Offline harm

  • Contributor
  • Posts: 13
Re: Spectrum Analyzer - Rigol DSA815
« Reply #1308 on: August 16, 2026, 05:19:09 pm »
Hope TV84 (or ??) can help me with valid licenses codes for:

Model DSA815
Serial Number: DSA8A181200472

Version of Main Board: 00.09
Version of Radio Frequency Board FPGA: 00.05
Version of Digital Board FPGA: 00.05
Version of Firmware: 00.01.19
Version of Boot: 00.01.04

*IDN? --> Technologies,DSA815,DSA8A181200472,00.01.19.00.02
:PRIVate:FACTory:SKEY? --> 48556196C7C07F


Thanks.
Harm
 

Offline MaxBolt

  • Newbie
  • Posts: 2
  • Country: by
Re: Spectrum Analyzer - Rigol DSA815
« Reply #1309 on: August 19, 2026, 07:41:21 am »
Hi, I made a long-awaited purchase my Rigol DS815 and need help with an EMI measurement license.
I tried using the RiGen-2b1 generation codes, but they don't work.
TV84, can you help me?

Model DSA815
Serial Number: DSA8A191800389

Version of Main Board: 00.09
Version of Radio Frequency Board FPGA: 00.05
Version of Digital Board FPGA: 00.05
Version of Firmware: 00.01.18
Version of Boot: 00.01.04

*IDN? --> Rigol Technologies,DSA815,DSA8A191800389,00.01.18.00.02.
:PRIVate:FACTory:SKEY? -->  53642370CDC81A.

Thank you!
 

Offline Donce

  • Newbie
  • Posts: 2
  • Country: lt
Re: Spectrum Analyzer - Rigol DSA815
« Reply #1310 on: August 31, 2026, 01:47:50 pm »
Hello tv84!
Could you help me with the missing option?

Model DSA815-TG
Serial Number: DSA........

Version of Main Board: 00.09
Version of Radio Frequency Board FPGA: 00.05
Version of Digital Board FPGA: 00.05
Version of Firmware: 00.01.19
Version of Boot: 00.01.04

TG-DSA800 Official    Forever
AMK-DSA800 Trial      17H
EMI-DSA800 Trial       17H
VSWR-DSA800 Trial    17H

*IDN? --> Rigol Technologies,DSA815,DSA...........,00.01.19.00.02.
:PRIVate:FACTory:SKEY? --> ............

Thanks.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2026, 04:55:00 pm by Donce »
 

Offline Donce

  • Newbie
  • Posts: 2
  • Country: lt
Re: Spectrum Analyzer - Rigol DSA815
« Reply #1311 on: September 05, 2026, 06:13:08 am »
Thank you very much tv84! :)  Everything works...  :)
 

Offline Basalto

  • Newbie
  • Posts: 2
  • Country: es
Re: Spectrum Analyzer - Rigol DSA815
« Reply #1312 on: September 05, 2026, 11:39:41 am »

Many thanks, TV84. It’s a pleasure to encounter people who help selflessly. Everything is fine.
 

Offline simply

  • Newbie
  • Posts: 3
  • Country: se
Re: Spectrum Analyzer - Rigol DSA815
« Reply #1313 on: September 05, 2026, 03:46:49 pm »
I couldn't agree more, very thankful.

But, are we supposed to be on a particular firmware version? I'm on 1.12 and mine are not accepted...

Model: DSA815
Version of Main Board: 00.08
Version of Radio Frequency Board FPGA: 00.05
Version of Digital Board FPGA: 00.05
Version of Firmware: 00.01.12
Version of Boot: 00.01.04

Thx in advance
//S
« Last Edit: September 05, 2026, 03:53:29 pm by simply »
 

Offline MaxBolt

  • Newbie
  • Posts: 2
  • Country: by
Re: Spectrum Analyzer - Rigol DSA815
« Reply #1314 on: September 05, 2026, 04:00:14 pm »
tv84!
Thank you so much! You are an amazing person!
 

Offline simply

  • Newbie
  • Posts: 3
  • Country: se
Re: Spectrum Analyzer - Rigol DSA815
« Reply #1315 on: September 05, 2026, 05:07:22 pm »
I'm just trying to avoid 53 pages of technology forum archeology  ;)

There's a whole lot of stuff that you must keep on older f/w for stuff to work and you burn your bridges when upgrading  :scared:
Because nothing extra was mentioned, I assumed it would work on my current f/w level, but perhaps not.

Seven blessings to ya'll!
//S

 

Offline emzone

  • Newbie
  • Posts: 1
  • Country: kz
Re: Spectrum Analyzer - Rigol DSA815
« Reply #1316 on: September 09, 2026, 05:05:38 am »
Hi, tv84!
I bought a used Rigol DSA815-TG with expired trial licenses. I would really like to unlock the options. I’m hoping for your help.

TG-DSA800 Official Y
AMK-DSA800 Trial N
EMI-DSA800 Trial N
VSWR-DSA800 Trial N
SSC-DSA None N

Version of Main Board: 00.09
Version of Radio Frequency Board FPGA: 00.05
Version of Digital Board FPGA: 00.05
Version of Firmware: 00.01.19
Version of Boot: 00.01.04

-> *IDN?
Rigol Technologies,DSA815,DSA8A192100493,00.01.19.00.02
-> :PRIVate:FACTory:SN?
DSA8A192100493
-> :PRIVate:FACTory:SKEY?
9BB20D0704B9BD
Thank you!

PS: The unit I purchased was defective. It wouldn't boot up and kept freezing at the "Device Initializing" stage.

The situation was exactly the same as the one described by c.musa here: https://www.eevblog.com/forum/testgear/spectrum-analyzer-rigol-dsa815/msg5888958/#msg5888958.

Hardware checks showed everything was fully functional; there were no voltage drops, and no shorted tantalum capacitors. TP1207 appears to control the display backlight brightness; it is managed via PWM from the Actel chip, along with associated op-amp and transistor circuitry. I measured about 1V there instead of 10V, this is normal (if brightness is at maximum). Voltage appears at TP1103 only after the device fully initializes and a USB cable is connected; at startup, it reads around 0.8V, which is also normal. Here is how I resolved the "Device Initializing" issue: simply flashing the defective unit with firmware version 1.19 using the "Preset" method didn't work! The firmware would load, but the device still wouldn't boot. What worked for me was downloading firmware version 1.09 and flashing that first - which allowed the device to start up - and only then installing version 1.19 via the device's interface.
I hope this helps someone.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2026, 05:10:33 am by emzone »
 

Offline Mauro75

  • Newbie
  • Posts: 3
  • Country: it
Re: Spectrum Analyzer - Rigol DSA815
« Reply #1317 on: October 03, 2026, 01:28:00 pm »
Hi!

Would you be so kind as to help me with unlocking the missing options?

Rigol DSA815-TG, All trial licenses have 27 hours left.

Version of Main Board: 00.09
Version of Radio Frequency Board FPGA: 00.05
Version of Digital Board FPGA: 00.05
Version of Firmware: 00.01.19
Version of Boot: 00.01.04

:*IDN?               Rigol Technologies,DSA815,DSA8A2 73200815,00.01.19.00.02

:PRIVate:FACTory:SN?    DSA8A273200815

:PRIVate:FACTory:SKEY?  F3BE47E143E4B

Thank you very much!
Regards




 


Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf

 

-->