TEAlert: eBay (US & Canada) 15% off, but you have to use the latest version of their app. See link for details.
I saved even more $$, because I didn't see this till after it had expired and as a result managed NOT to go sailing on the bay of evil. My repair queue is way too long as it is, too...
-Pat
I WAS SAVED from this fate... I saw this, but Play Store didn't wanna play nice... and then my dad, who's down from NYC visiting, took us all out for dinner at

. By the time we got back, stuffed so full of brisket and baked topatoes we could barely waddle up the sidewalk, the eBay deal was long gone. WIN-WIN!!!
So I consoled myself with a $200 "Asshole Tax" credit I got from slAmazon because first UPS screwed the football on a lift chair I ordered for my dad, then LIED to me twice about it, then shipped it back to slAmazon without ever even coming down my street.

THEN Amazon Customer Support had to shoot their wad all over things, screwing up my attempt at reordering by telling me they could turn the shipment around when they couldn't.

You remember the POS bedframe they refunded and told me to just "Dispose of it as you see fit"? Its replacement arrived last week and I've already bought all the electronics/computer stuff I plan on this Christmas, so I burned that credit on a mattress for my daughter's bed I'd have to spend cash on anyways.
Now what can I spend that "saved" money on...

mnem
Ooooohhh... SCUBA gear... *~POP!~*