On the Bench Tonight...
Plantronics CM-310 Conference Headset Like New & NIB Fuji FinePix C10 Camera:I should've known Murphy would come along & make me pay for riding Spec's arse about the headphone he got; today I found this ~$50 Plantronics conference headset for CAD$7. Of course I snagged it; I knew the quality would be there and when I have family present, I prefer the one-ear type anyways. The inline dongle is a PITA already; but it is light and it is hardwired so I don't have to worry about it pulling apart and related crackle/static.

Windows installs it pretty much instantly with signed drivers; controls on the dongle are CALL Hang Up/Answer with green indicator LED, Mic Mute with Red LED that indicates muted, and Headset Volume that is dedicated to the headset, not to Windows audio volume. I REALLY like that.
Single earphone sound quality is exactly what you'd expect from Plantronics; crisp and clear in the typical telephony voice frequency range, but very little real bass or treble. Microphone is excellent and sensitive by default; I need to poke around my junk drawer for a foam windscreen as it does pick up my breathing. The mic boom is rubberized with a bendable metal strip inside so it can be molded to suit your face; by default it fits very close against the headband just as I like. The single-sided headband is also just as you'd expect from Plantronics; easy to adjust, firm hold and "forget you have it on" comfortable.

I've tested it in the Discord settings and it seems quite decent, though the Answer/Hang Up Call button DOES NOT work as I expected; it probably needs the Plantronics UI software installed to be able to assign those buttons. One thing I DID note is that the mic has a "Roger Beep" that DOES toggle voice activation on Discord reliably; this might be a boon for when I'm M/Ting and noodling around in other tabs while visiting y'all.
Worst case, even if I can't get used to that bump-in-the-wire dongle, I'll give it to the boi to use for his French lessons on Rosetta Stone and take my Labtec mic back.

As for the Fuji Camera... ehhh, it's brand-new in box, camera still in its sealed baggie. It's at least 5 years newer than any other camera I own, and 10 MP with a proper 3x optical zoom. I figure even if I just save it to give someone who needs a camera, it's a bargain; less than $6 US.

mnem
*toddles off to ded* 