Getting a garage to work on anything seems to be difficult at the moment, I gave up trying to find one that would collect my stranded Berlingo from the work carpark, after a short gearbox linkage snapped, thankfully an ex-mechanic at work managed to get it going with a part taken from a scrap Partner van.
This afternoon after work I went over to pick up the HP universal counter, AVO digital multimeter & Airmec frequency meter I had won earlier this week, on the way back one of the van wheel bearings has failed again (noisy)

, always the same side, must be the third one now.

Anyway here is the TE, the HP doesn't count, the AVO only displays zeros, can't check the Airmec as I don't have the correct power lead handy (audiophool grade one).
-group-therapy-thread/?action=dlattach;attach=1090764;image)
And the
less said about the power lead on the HP the better, now cut off & thrown in the bin.

-group-therapy-thread/?action=dlattach;attach=1090780;image)
-group-therapy-thread/?action=dlattach;attach=1090784;image)
David