Author Topic: Test Equipment Anonymous (TEA) group therapy thread  (Read 35998358 times)

0 Members and 2536 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline med6753

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 11346
  • Country: us
  • Tek nut
Re: Test Equipment Anonymous (TEA) group therapy thread
« Reply #78800 on: January 04, 2021, 05:49:56 pm »
I'm trying but I guess it ain't working. I have to run out and brave the disease stricken world so this will be my last post for now.

I'm convinced this scope has never seen any Gorilla hands and hasn't been touched since it left the factory nearly 60 years ago. The 1mV Vertical cal was dead nuts. 0.2V cal just needed a tweak. The sweep timing just needed a tweak too. The Trigger was fine as is.

100kHz/0.5v p-p. Vertical set to 0.1V/div, Sweep set to 5u sec. The camera introduced some parallax error. The sweep is indeed lined up across the entire screen.

I'll do the compensation tomorrow.

 
An old gray beard with an attitude.
 
The following users thanked this post: mnementh, Specmaster, wolfy007, Kosmic

Offline Saskia

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 2893
  • Country: de
  • you unlock this door with the key of imagination
Re: Test Equipment Anonymous (TEA) group therapy thread
« Reply #78801 on: January 04, 2021, 05:53:17 pm »
over here they required school kids to do indoor sports in large groups.
Even those who already have asthma and similar ailments.

And they openly said that they would sacrifice a couple of kids (and parents) ...

now I have some special love in my heart for these politicians
 
The following users thanked this post: bd139

Offline Cerebus

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 10576
  • Country: gb
Re: Test Equipment Anonymous (TEA) group therapy thread
« Reply #78802 on: January 04, 2021, 05:55:22 pm »
Forget the ballot box. It's broken. Between two-party systems and voter manipulation (social media and press that is) it's gone.

As I believe I have pointed out before, I am currently available to take the post of Dictator for Life. The downside is that you'll lose the Natural History Museum to become my London Pied-à-terre, the upside is (1) no taxes on test equipment, (2) 'green' tax rebates on second hand TE, (3) no matter how useless I might be, I'd do a better job than the current mob. Also the mandatory televising of the Trafalgar Square scorpion and snake pits will make, I'm sure you will agree, a welcome relief from the parliamentary channel, Eastenders and Big Brother.
Anybody got a syringe I can use to squeeze the magic smoke back into this?
 
The following users thanked this post: bd139

Offline Saskia

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 2893
  • Country: de
  • you unlock this door with the key of imagination
Re: Test Equipment Anonymous (TEA) group therapy thread
« Reply #78803 on: January 04, 2021, 05:58:31 pm »
I am more for blood eagle. Or keelhauling. You still have aircraft carriers that could be repurposed, don't you ?

I think I would make a pretty good kaishakunin.
 

Offline Specmaster

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 14488
  • Country: gb
Re: Test Equipment Anonymous (TEA) group therapy thread
« Reply #78804 on: January 04, 2021, 06:00:28 pm »
Cerebus, it is not just school kids that are helping to spread this, but college and university students alike, they could continue their studies at home online. They are after all, having to do this in the campuses anyway, being confined to their rooms, learning online. The are required to there in order for the uni's to collect their rents from them, once again we see the economy put ahead of people's safety and common sense.

Indeed. The difference is that every community has several schools whereas the universities are relatively isolated, as are the students, who go home once a term, whereas schoolkids go home every day (and to their Gran's and their neighbours, and the local shops and so on). Even in the local community, there were times I went weeks at a time without leaving campus when I was at university. Universities compared to schools, are a trivial vector - that doesn't mean they should be ignored, but in terms of what's most likely to be damaging to the population as a whole it's the schools that need tackling first.
Yes, while a lot of this is true, they still have to get from to the university in the first instance, and then they have to make that journey back again at the end of terms etc. You might well have been a model student when you went, but sadly that is not the case these days. Many of them have taken part-time evening jobs to help fund their education and there are still groups that go out for exercise etc. We have a quite a large Uni here, and you can see groups of students going to and from their rooms on the campus and also many of them live in houses in the vicinity which are home to many students sharing rooms etc, only the more affluent students can afford their own room. These places are hot spots of infections and carriers just waiting to happen.

I have seen such groups of students, most without any form of face coverings, while on route to pick my son up from work when he is on the late shift at his place of work, otherwise he would have to walk among these students and increase his risk of contacting it above the risk he faces at work.
Who let Murphy in?

Brymen-Fluke-HP-Thurlby-Thander-Tek-Extech-Black Star-GW-Avo-Kyoritsu-Amprobe-ITT-Robin-TTi
 

Offline Robert763

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 3055
  • Country: gb
Re: Test Equipment Anonymous (TEA) group therapy thread
« Reply #78805 on: January 04, 2021, 06:03:02 pm »
Road Trip to the middle of nowhere. Might be worth dropping the seller a message if anyone is keen eBay auction: #154269650090 $1 USD pickup only.



Good effort, Bean.   Just need to tweak the geography element.
From this end of the planet a bit of an epic and for some reason I feel safer here with our National Farce than that of the source country  :palm: Kansas is about 1500 Miles from everywhere in the USA  :-DD



I actually bothered to map it... 20 hours one way.  :o    But.... a little too close to the heart of Dumbfuckistan for my tastebuds. ;)

mnem
Tejas is a black hole.
I drove a van from the UK to Germany once to pick up an ex USAF gas turbine air start unit. That was a two day trip. Stopped by Helmut Singer' on the way and got some of his clearance stuff (yes it was years ago, Oct 2002)
You do not by any chance know Michael Ross out of Cambridge who was collecting gas turbines ?
He later emigrated to the US and his last whereabouts where Mamaroneck, upstate NY

No, name does not ring a bell. I was more active with turbines when I was down south. Only recently got one since I moved to Cambridgeshire and not had a chance to do much with it yet.
 

Offline Cerebus

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 10576
  • Country: gb
Re: Test Equipment Anonymous (TEA) group therapy thread
« Reply #78806 on: January 04, 2021, 06:06:56 pm »
You might well have been a model student when you went,

 :-DD :-DD :-DD You talk like a man who doesn't know me at all.  :)
Anybody got a syringe I can use to squeeze the magic smoke back into this?
 
The following users thanked this post: mnementh, bd139

Offline AVGresponding

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 5477
  • Country: england
  • Exploring Rabbit Holes Since The 1970s
Re: Test Equipment Anonymous (TEA) group therapy thread
« Reply #78807 on: January 04, 2021, 06:14:25 pm »
The TTi TG2511 arrived today and is currently baking by the fire.
It arrived in a most satisfactory box, which I think I will pack the Solartron 7150 into, ready to be shipped.
If any of the regular TEAtimers want it, I'll let if go for £60 + shipping, though I'll be putting it up for probably more like £75 or £80 in the BSW part of the forum.



Several kindly individuals stepped in to save me from myself today; I had the maiden bid on a Tek 754D, and the seller had it as collection only, or buyer organised shipping.
Fortunately I was spared the inconvenience of this by the bidding all happening in the closing minutes, and my £200 was thoroughly eclipsed by the final £570 price.
That seems a bit high to me, but w/e.



Back at work today, and the shit-show continues, this time at the vaccination station we're putting a supply in for.
Given that's all we're doing for it you'd imagine it's a simple job, and the possibilities for fuckups are surely small..?
Nope, the list of problems is longer than the list of things that aren't problems.

Welcome to The Council, it gets worse here every day,
You learn to shrug and turn away in the city where we play.

Oh, and one of the few remaining sparkies handed in his notice today. That will take us down to 7 men in projects, and 6 on maintenance, with 6 apprentices and 2 mates.
For a City Council with over 8 thousand employees (not counting schools), and idk how many buildings (not counting schools), with an area population of over half a million.
There isn't enough popcorn in the world for this...
nuqDaq yuch Dapol?
Addiction count: Agilent-AVO-BlackStar-Brymen-Chauvin Arnoux-Fluke-GenRad-Hameg-HP-Keithley-IsoTech-Mastech-Megger-Metrix-Micronta-Racal-RFL-Siglent-Solartron-Tektronix-Thurlby-Time Electronics-TTi-UniT
 
The following users thanked this post: mnementh, bd139

Offline Specmaster

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 14488
  • Country: gb
Re: Test Equipment Anonymous (TEA) group therapy thread
« Reply #78808 on: January 04, 2021, 06:16:44 pm »
You might well have been a model student when you went,

 :-DD :-DD :-DD You talk like a man who doesn't know me at all.  :)
Well you clearly speak with a forked tongue then for you said and I quote

Quote from: Cerebus on Today at 05:46:47 pm

    Indeed. The difference is that every community has several schools whereas the universities are relatively isolated, as are the students, who go home once a term, whereas schoolkids go home every day (and to their Gran's and their neighbours, and the local shops and so on). Even in the local community, there were times I went weeks at a time without leaving campus when I was at university. Universities compared to schools, are a trivial vector - that doesn't mean they should be ignored, but in terms of what's most likely to be damaging to the population as a whole it's the schools that need tackling first.

So which one is it then, a rebel or a model student were you  :-DD :-DD :-DD
Who let Murphy in?

Brymen-Fluke-HP-Thurlby-Thander-Tek-Extech-Black Star-GW-Avo-Kyoritsu-Amprobe-ITT-Robin-TTi
 

Offline Specmaster

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 14488
  • Country: gb
Re: Test Equipment Anonymous (TEA) group therapy thread
« Reply #78809 on: January 04, 2021, 06:24:25 pm »
@AVGresponding, Why is the TTi TG2511 currently baking by the fire, did it arrive drenched then or what??

Sorry, but I never realised that you work for the local authority, somehow, I formed the impression that you were a contractor working on a council project. If they keep leaving like that you could be out sourced too. :-//
Who let Murphy in?

Brymen-Fluke-HP-Thurlby-Thander-Tek-Extech-Black Star-GW-Avo-Kyoritsu-Amprobe-ITT-Robin-TTi
 

Offline bd139

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 23102
  • Country: gb
Re: Test Equipment Anonymous (TEA) group therapy thread
« Reply #78810 on: January 04, 2021, 06:27:39 pm »
You might well have been a model student when you went,

 :-DD :-DD :-DD You talk like a man who doesn't know me at all.  :)
Well you clearly speak with a forked tongue then for you said and I quote

Quote from: Cerebus on Today at 05:46:47 pm

    Indeed. The difference is that every community has several schools whereas the universities are relatively isolated, as are the students, who go home once a term, whereas schoolkids go home every day (and to their Gran's and their neighbours, and the local shops and so on). Even in the local community, there were times I went weeks at a time without leaving campus when I was at university. Universities compared to schools, are a trivial vector - that doesn't mean they should be ignored, but in terms of what's most likely to be damaging to the population as a whole it's the schools that need tackling first.

So which one is it then, a rebel or a model student were you  :-DD :-DD :-DD

There's sometimes no reason to leave the campus. There's computers, booze, usually a shitty SU nightclub, one or more shops, local pizza place and floozies. Plenty of time to to cause trouble there  :-DD

 
The following users thanked this post: mnementh

Offline AVGresponding

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 5477
  • Country: england
  • Exploring Rabbit Holes Since The 1970s
Re: Test Equipment Anonymous (TEA) group therapy thread
« Reply #78811 on: January 04, 2021, 06:34:15 pm »
@AVGresponding, Why is the TTi TG2511 currently baking by the fire, did it arrive drenched then or what??

Sorry, but I never realised that you work for the local authority, somehow, I formed the impression that you were a contractor working on a council project. If they keep leaving like that you could be out sourced too. :-//

Not drenched, but was left on my doorstep by ParcelFarce in sub-zero temperatures.



It's not impossible; they hived off all the housing maintenance to a semi-private company under the Blair regime, long before my time.
They have just taken on two new apprentices, and there's a legal obligation involved in that so they wouldn't be doing it if it was at all likely to happen in the forseeable future.
The pay is one of the primary issues causing us to lose the young ones who don't mind all that tedious working away if it means doubling their wage.
There is a pay rise in negotiation, which will take us to almost the going rate. That negotiation has been running for three and a half years now though...
nuqDaq yuch Dapol?
Addiction count: Agilent-AVO-BlackStar-Brymen-Chauvin Arnoux-Fluke-GenRad-Hameg-HP-Keithley-IsoTech-Mastech-Megger-Metrix-Micronta-Racal-RFL-Siglent-Solartron-Tektronix-Thurlby-Time Electronics-TTi-UniT
 
The following users thanked this post: mnementh

Offline Specmaster

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 14488
  • Country: gb
Re: Test Equipment Anonymous (TEA) group therapy thread
« Reply #78812 on: January 04, 2021, 06:51:51 pm »
You might well have been a model student when you went,

 :-DD :-DD :-DD You talk like a man who doesn't know me at all.  :)
Well you clearly speak with a forked tongue then for you said and I quote

Quote from: Cerebus on Today at 05:46:47 pm

    Indeed. The difference is that every community has several schools whereas the universities are relatively isolated, as are the students, who go home once a term, whereas schoolkids go home every day (and to their Gran's and their neighbours, and the local shops and so on). Even in the local community, there were times I went weeks at a time without leaving campus when I was at university. Universities compared to schools, are a trivial vector - that doesn't mean they should be ignored, but in terms of what's most likely to be damaging to the population as a whole it's the schools that need tackling first.

So which one is it then, a rebel or a model student were you  :-DD :-DD :-DD

There's sometimes no reason to leave the campus. There's computers, booze, usually a shitty SU nightclub, one or more shops, local pizza place and floozies. Plenty of time to to cause trouble there  :-DD


And there we have it, the poor staff of those places would then become the unwitting carriers of said virus, it would make zero difference if you were an internal rebel or an external one, thank god your not currently a student at uni say I  :-DD :-DD
Who let Murphy in?

Brymen-Fluke-HP-Thurlby-Thander-Tek-Extech-Black Star-GW-Avo-Kyoritsu-Amprobe-ITT-Robin-TTi
 

Offline Specmaster

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 14488
  • Country: gb
Re: Test Equipment Anonymous (TEA) group therapy thread
« Reply #78813 on: January 04, 2021, 06:54:31 pm »
@AVGresponding, Why is the TTi TG2511 currently baking by the fire, did it arrive drenched then or what??

Sorry, but I never realised that you work for the local authority, somehow, I formed the impression that you were a contractor working on a council project. If they keep leaving like that you could be out sourced too. :-//

Not drenched, but was left on my doorstep by ParcelFarce in sub-zero temperatures.



It's not impossible; they hived off all the housing maintenance to a semi-private company under the Blair regime, long before my time.
They have just taken on two new apprentices, and there's a legal obligation involved in that so they wouldn't be doing it if it was at all likely to happen in the forseeable future.
The pay is one of the primary issues causing us to lose the young ones who don't mind all that tedious working away if it means doubling their wage.
There is a pay rise in negotiation, which will take us to almost the going rate. That negotiation has been running for three and a half years now though...

And didn't the Chancellor say in the budget that public sector workers would once again be having a pay freeze  >:D I'm so glad that the standard's committee also froze the MPs pay even though they elected to give themselves a rise    :-DD :-DD
« Last Edit: January 04, 2021, 06:56:22 pm by Specmaster »
Who let Murphy in?

Brymen-Fluke-HP-Thurlby-Thander-Tek-Extech-Black Star-GW-Avo-Kyoritsu-Amprobe-ITT-Robin-TTi
 

Offline med6753

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 11346
  • Country: us
  • Tek nut
Re: Test Equipment Anonymous (TEA) group therapy thread
« Reply #78814 on: January 04, 2021, 07:00:54 pm »
OK, I'm back and I'm going to leave my mini rant and then go do something constructive like watch TV.  :P :-DD

The USPS is indeed totally broken unless you are Amazon and kissing Jeff's ass. The scope filter did arrive Saturday....finally. But today I get a Christmas card from my sister-in-law in Colorado. Mind you, this is first class mail. It is post marked December 20th in Denver. Today is January 4th. Do the math. I just talked with her and she said she actually sent the card a week earlier. So apparently it took about 5 days to go from Greeley, Colorado to Denver.  :palm:

I told her next time send out the cards in July.  >:D
An old gray beard with an attitude.
 
The following users thanked this post: Specmaster

Offline dl6lr

  • Frequent Contributor
  • **
  • Posts: 462
  • Country: de
Re: Test Equipment Anonymous (TEA) group therapy thread
« Reply #78815 on: January 04, 2021, 07:08:00 pm »
OK, it's time for some TEA stuff. We are wandering too far into dangerous territory but I totally understand why. Not a good situation.

This is the test set up to verify vertical gain, timing accuracy, and trigger. FeelTech function generator as signal source. The Siglent is there as a cross check to the FeelTech to keep it honest. Once all that's done then I will switch to the Heath IG-4244 Scope Calibrator to perform the compensation.

Since I had to access both sides of the scope it was much easier to set it up on the kitchen table. It was too big for either bench to easily do that.




I got lost at the point what the kettle is for. Could you clarify please :-DD
 

Offline Specmaster

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 14488
  • Country: gb
Re: Test Equipment Anonymous (TEA) group therapy thread
« Reply #78816 on: January 04, 2021, 07:39:37 pm »
OK, it's time for some TEA stuff. We are wandering too far into dangerous territory but I totally understand why. Not a good situation.

This is the test set up to verify vertical gain, timing accuracy, and trigger. FeelTech function generator as signal source. The Siglent is there as a cross check to the FeelTech to keep it honest. Once all that's done then I will switch to the Heath IG-4244 Scope Calibrator to perform the compensation.

Since I had to access both sides of the scope it was much easier to set it up on the kitchen table. It was too big for either bench to easily do that.




I got lost at the point what the kettle is for. Could you clarify please :-DD
Could it be for a well-earned cup of coffee I wonder? I have to say that the Sigilent looks rather precarious balanced on top of that Feeltech signal generator, its a good job that my big arse or the Dwagons  scaley tail weren't there  :-DD :-DD
Who let Murphy in?

Brymen-Fluke-HP-Thurlby-Thander-Tek-Extech-Black Star-GW-Avo-Kyoritsu-Amprobe-ITT-Robin-TTi
 
The following users thanked this post: mnementh

Offline dl6lr

  • Frequent Contributor
  • **
  • Posts: 462
  • Country: de
Re: Test Equipment Anonymous (TEA) group therapy thread
« Reply #78817 on: January 04, 2021, 07:52:26 pm »
Could it be for a well-earned cup of coffee I wonder? I have to say that the Sigilent looks rather precarious balanced on top of that Feeltech signal generator, its a good job that my big arse or the Dwagons  scaley tail weren't there  :-DD :-DD

It would be scariest if he balanced the 503 on top of the Siglent..  :scared:
 

Offline Robert763

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 3055
  • Country: gb
Re: Test Equipment Anonymous (TEA) group therapy thread
« Reply #78818 on: January 04, 2021, 08:06:32 pm »
UK in lockdown again!
 

Offline Cerebus

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 10576
  • Country: gb
Re: Test Equipment Anonymous (TEA) group therapy thread
« Reply #78819 on: January 04, 2021, 08:18:36 pm »
You might well have been a model student when you went,

 :-DD :-DD :-DD You talk like a man who doesn't know me at all.  :)
Well you clearly speak with a forked tongue then for you said and I quote

Quote from: Cerebus on Today at 05:46:47 pm

    Indeed. The difference is that every community has several schools whereas the universities are relatively isolated, as are the students, who go home once a term, whereas schoolkids go home every day (and to their Gran's and their neighbours, and the local shops and so on). Even in the local community, there were times I went weeks at a time without leaving campus when I was at university. Universities compared to schools, are a trivial vector - that doesn't mean they should be ignored, but in terms of what's most likely to be damaging to the population as a whole it's the schools that need tackling first.

So which one is it then, a rebel or a model student were you  :-DD :-DD :-DD

You neglect that campus included all the necessities of life, to-whit Sex, and Drugs, and Rock-and-Roll. Although I might have spent a fair amount of time in the library and in lectures I probably spent more time in aggregate in the bar, doing sound or lights for a gig, or trying to have my wicked way with some ingenue with far too much good taste to associate with someone like me outside of a university.
Anybody got a syringe I can use to squeeze the magic smoke back into this?
 
The following users thanked this post: SilverSolder, mnementh, Specmaster

Offline Specmaster

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 14488
  • Country: gb
Re: Test Equipment Anonymous (TEA) group therapy thread
« Reply #78820 on: January 04, 2021, 08:26:23 pm »
Could it be for a well-earned cup of coffee I wonder? I have to say that the Sigilent looks rather precarious balanced on top of that Feeltech signal generator, its a good job that my big arse or the Dwagons  scaley tail weren't there  :-DD :-DD

It would be scariest if he balanced the 503 on top of the Siglent..  :scared:
Nah, the 503 would just crush the Siglent to bits.
Who let Murphy in?

Brymen-Fluke-HP-Thurlby-Thander-Tek-Extech-Black Star-GW-Avo-Kyoritsu-Amprobe-ITT-Robin-TTi
 
The following users thanked this post: mnementh

Offline AVGresponding

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 5477
  • Country: england
  • Exploring Rabbit Holes Since The 1970s
Re: Test Equipment Anonymous (TEA) group therapy thread
« Reply #78821 on: January 04, 2021, 10:00:11 pm »
Been experimenting with the FFT capabilities of my TDS420A using the TTi awg, and confirmed what I suspected.
It's usable, but slow af, and the cursor is limited (horizontal or vertical, not both).

Some jitter observed on the awg output, so I decided to check the 10MHz ref out, and omgwtfbbq it's terrible Muriel, wobbling all over the place, around 0.67% either side of the centre.
Looks like I need a better reference oscillator in the thing.
nuqDaq yuch Dapol?
Addiction count: Agilent-AVO-BlackStar-Brymen-Chauvin Arnoux-Fluke-GenRad-Hameg-HP-Keithley-IsoTech-Mastech-Megger-Metrix-Micronta-Racal-RFL-Siglent-Solartron-Tektronix-Thurlby-Time Electronics-TTi-UniT
 

Offline bd139

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 23102
  • Country: gb
Re: Test Equipment Anonymous (TEA) group therapy thread
« Reply #78822 on: January 04, 2021, 10:03:24 pm »
It's fairly shitty and slow on all digital scopes. Some are worse than others. Siglent is least bad :)
 

Offline mnementh

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 17541
  • Country: us
  • *Hiding in the Dwagon-Cave*
Re: Test Equipment Anonymous (TEA) group therapy thread
« Reply #78823 on: January 04, 2021, 10:05:49 pm »
I got lost at the point what the kettle is for. Could you clarify please :-DD
...I have to say that the Sigilent looks rather precarious balanced on top of that Feeltech signal generator, its a good job that my big arse or the Dwagons  scaley tail weren't there  :-DD :-DD

LOLOL! Beat me to it... I was just thinking that's a job for my scaly dwagon arse... :-DD

mnem
uncle bumblebutt.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2021, 10:08:14 pm by mnementh »
alt-codes work here:  alt-0128 = €  alt-156 = £  alt-0216 = Ø  alt-225 = ß  alt-230 = µ  alt-234 = Ω  alt-236 = ∞  alt-248 = °
 
The following users thanked this post: Specmaster

Offline AVGresponding

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 5477
  • Country: england
  • Exploring Rabbit Holes Since The 1970s
Re: Test Equipment Anonymous (TEA) group therapy thread
« Reply #78824 on: January 04, 2021, 10:10:19 pm »
To be fair, given its age and limited sample rate, it's respectable. I wouldn't like to try and use it for serious SA type work though.

I'm sure it'll come in useful at some point, and saves me having to buy an SA that I'd probably use once a year if that.

Woohoo, lockdown again, means I get the roads to myself when I go to work!   :-+   :-DD
nuqDaq yuch Dapol?
Addiction count: Agilent-AVO-BlackStar-Brymen-Chauvin Arnoux-Fluke-GenRad-Hameg-HP-Keithley-IsoTech-Mastech-Megger-Metrix-Micronta-Racal-RFL-Siglent-Solartron-Tektronix-Thurlby-Time Electronics-TTi-UniT
 


Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf

 

-->