Today I sniped a lot of six devices (three of them are R&S), plus some manuals / schematics and a R&S promotional glass hanger.
I got all of this for ca. 420 Euro.
The lot consists of:
- R&S lab PSU, type NGU (description in german can be found
here)
- R&S NF millivoltmeter, type UVN BN 12001(description
here at radiomuseum.org)
- R&S multimeter URI BN1050 (description in german can be found
here)
- a PHYWE variable transformer with rectifier, type 07475
- Siemens test transmitter, type Rel. send. 22b (description in german can be found
here)
- an adjustable isolating transformer of unknown brand / type
- and a R&S promotional glass hanger

One of the nice things is: the URI comes with all the probes, even with this useful HV probe.
All the devices seems to be in a very good shape.
I will do a teardown of the units and take photos as soon as I have them here at home.

Here are some pictures:
overview of the lot:

the probes of the URI:

the unknown isolating transformer:

the Siemens test transmitter:

the PHYWE device:

and, most important, the promotional glass hanger:

