Dear TEA members, I have decided that before I'll get too old to care, to have nice discussion over GPIB with my TE, so I've ordered 10 PCBs for the
buffered version of the AR488 design of WaveyDipole and Jay_Diddy_B, I have assembled two of them and I still have two full kits and a number of PCBs.
The buffered version should be WAY better than Prologix and NI interfaces, ca. 10-15 times cheaper, if not more, and easy to do (it took me 10min to solder them). Also the software was extensively tested and it can fully emulate well known commercial devices.
I want to spread the boards and kits at cost, mostly in Germany (not sure if it makes sense anywhere in EU, but feel free to ask if you have
good cheap shipping options, if not, DHL it is).
I can also solder them for you, because my Metcal begs for some action

.
Pictures are here:
https://www.eevblog.com/forum/projects/ar488-arduino-based-gpib-adapter/msg4610047/#msg4610047Anyone interested, PM me.
Cheers,
DC1MC