Went out today to pick up two HP items I won on eBuy last weekend (5340A counter & 183B scope), returned with far more than I expected.

-group-therapy-thread/?action=dlattach;attach=1904634)
Other items are a 8640A, a 180C with 1810A sampling plug-in (very happy to find this), a Venner counter and not pictured are two 8445B, one of which might be unused.
-group-therapy-thread/?action=dlattach;attach=1904640)
-group-therapy-thread/?action=dlattach;attach=1904646)
-group-therapy-thread/?action=dlattach;attach=1904652)
The 5340A counter was advertised as "blew the circuit breaker", I was expecting it to be a later LED version with Rifa madness, but I was completely wrong and the fuse is not blown.

-group-therapy-thread/?action=dlattach;attach=1904658)
Option 001, has been replaced with a newer oven at some point.
-group-therapy-thread/?action=dlattach;attach=1904664)
-group-therapy-thread/?action=dlattach;attach=1904670)
Maybe Sprague madness...

-group-therapy-thread/?action=dlattach;attach=1904676)
The serial label had me playing guess the age, never heard of California Microwave before, option 002 is rear input, 003 is remote programming/digital output.
-group-therapy-thread/?action=dlattach;attach=1904682)
P.S. I got a bonus freebie, a Dataman S3 EPROM programmer, the catch is it's very corroded from internal batteries, might be a challenge to get this one going.

David