Today was 'working on car day' followed by calibrating some THS720 scopes.
The passenger wing mirror was screaming every time it folded in and out (which was every time the car was locked and unlocked), and after managing to remove the motor/gearbox assembly from the mirror, it turned out to be dead bushings in the actual motor. Luckily I had a spare assembly, so into the bin with the old and into the mirror with the new.
I also took the chance to add the option LED illumination that I've had sitting in a box for an embarrasingly long time... It shines down onto the ground from under the mirrors when you unlock the car so you don't step in a hole or a puddle or a dog poo or something.
https://youtu.be/ZafSkqu4-cAThen, the three Tek THS720 scopes got calibrated. I'll keep the nice THS720P (With bag and almost all accessories) and sell of the THS720STD and THS720A that I upgraded to THS720P.
I updated the firmware from a flash chip image, but that includes the cal data from the original scope that the flash was copied from, so a recal is needed after the update.
If the proper Tek process is done, it only flashes the firmware part of the memory so recal isn't needed.
So far I have found all the required info to do it, bar the actual hardware. The PCB in the programming pod is reproducible, but a 'Motorola M68332BCCDI 'DIBUG' debug module' is needed which seems to be really super rare these days.
I'm pretty sure with some reverse engineering, a Raspberry Pi of some sort could be made to be a fully self contained programmer, however I don't have the skills, and I just recalibrated my scope anyway so... meh....

Next is to finish troubleshooting this Korg X-911 guitar synth that a friend gave me to repair. After replacing all the capacitors (some were leaky), repairing a hole punched in the PCB from a too-long stand screw being used, deoxit everywhere and a good general cleanup, it is still playing games. I thing that screw may have shorted out something and made it go pop, deeper investigation required...