According to duality, photons and radio waves are the same thing.
You can pretend a collective matter wave consists of bunch of fuzzy photons, those are the same thing ... but they are not the same as unquantised EM waves which I think of hearing radio waves.
It's a triality.
I'm not pretending anything.
But it would be helpful to your understanding if you didn't take my remark out of context but with reference to the post it was answering
If you put two floating plungeres in a large pool of water and start bouncing one up and down. The other one starts to bounce up and down.
No water "flowed". Energy was transfered. This is exactly what waves do.
It was the way particle duality was put to me that rachetted one more click of understanding. The simple point was "Here" is a particle. You can give it a point reference and say, "There is the particle". The diagram was replaced by a wave. Question: "Where is the wave?".... oh.... ah.... I see.
Technically water did flow. Volume under the curve does not magically appear.
Perhaps I did not state my answer very well so I will rephrase it more fully.
Neither plunger are part of the water wave, which is a mechanical wave.
The wave is formed in the medium, which is comprised solely of water.
The wave motion may be considered either as an exercise in continuum mechanics or as an exercise in fluid mechanics 'fluid elements aka particles' .
Both analyses lead to the same (classical) results.
All the variables in both analyses are real physical mechanical variables. Mass, momentum, gravity as a restoring force, the energy of a harmonic oscillator, the period or frequency of the oscillator and the wave and so on.
Quantum mechanics does not arise for this type of wave system, although it obeys resonance curves and requirements.
I have never claimed that any sort of (quantum) matter wave consists of a bunch of fuzzy photons.
or that EM waves, including radio waves, are any sort of 'matter waves'.
EM waves are quite different in that there is no pre-existing medium and that the medium has no mass.
Consequently when considered as particulate (photons) they cannot be 'matter waves'.
Indeed photons lack the controlling quantum numbers (principal, azimuthal and magnetic) for matter waves.
The do however possess spin quantum numbers, which produce quantum effects of no interest (as far as I am aware ) in radio waves.