So, I am not to expect this receiver to work well enough with my OCXO's? I'd be happy if I could keep it limited to it's hour or so drift and keep it in cycle. Isn't that GPSDO's do anyway and are ultimately limited by the oscillator for their short term stability?

I did not think OCXO drifted that badly over such a short term. I would expect OCXO to take hours before they even drift by 1 cycle. Xtals are suppose to have better stability in the short term than the PPS of GPS, I suppose that is if they are kept in stable temp.
Bear in mind that they need to warm up to full operating temp first, usually takes an hour. They need to be housed in some case which further insulates them. They need to be left on.
Have you run any experiments with your OCXO to verify what the drift is?
I'm not quite clear why such a highly stable pps clock reference is needed? OK, 250ns is more than two clock cycles, but wouldn't we be able to average that out over minutes?
With such a bad jitter in the PPS, it may take 10s of hours possibly even days to average out.
You would really be better off investing in a better GPS. Even a position one with lower jitter would be better. From the sound of it, a newer more sensitve one may even help with your antena problems.