Author Topic: New Member, Please introduce yourself  (Read 1178719 times)

Offline lxmute

• Contributor
Re: New Member, Please introduce yourself
« Reply #2875 on: June 04, 2022, 12:06:44 am »
Hello,

Alex there, Briton from Bretagne/Brittany. Owned 8bits then 16/32bits mighty Amiga.
I've studied maths and physics at University level long ago gathering some diplomas. Then I switched to computer science.
I'm a Unix developer, sysadmin. I'm fluent in a few languages, C, C#, PERL, PHP, JAVA, playing with sensors and databases. I'm curious about electronics trying to go deeper for quite a few years.
I'm here to request for help about a big electrical problem hammering badly my life atm.
I stay positive.
cheers.

Alex

Offline kora

• Contributor
    • Globar LLC
« Reply #2876 on: June 04, 2022, 04:18:21 am »
I am Sergey, from Ukraine, former Motorola SE (systems engineer) since 1992. Will be happy to help in field of telecom, radio, any trunking systems (SmartZome, Astro, P25 etc.). Skype: kora007 .

//kora

Offline ppeatman

« Reply #2877 on: June 14, 2022, 08:49:33 am »
Hi guys & girls,

I'm Peter (65) from the Netherlands. Long ago, I graduated from the Delft University of Technology in Electrical Engineering. Since then, I mostly worked in telecommunications, software developement, mathematics. Now that I'm getting closer to my retirement, it's time to pick up and refresh my good-old hardware hacking skills :-)

Offline TomKatt

• Contributor
« Reply #2878 on: June 27, 2022, 04:00:07 pm »
Greetings all - I'm Tom from Vermont in the USA.   I do IT for a living and to support my electronics hobby.  Started out with a Radio Shack 100-in-1 kit back in the 70's and have taken apart more gadgets than I have put back together.  I have a perverse kink for clocks of all kinds and equally appreciate all electrons, whether they be electromechanically derived or silicon in a microcontroller.

Long time EEVblog viewer, just signed up to the forum today.   This place looks like it has a LOT of smart folks with good ideas, and I'm eager to learn.

Thanks!

Offline dermotkirk7

« Reply #2879 on: July 03, 2022, 12:09:48 am »
Hi

I’m Dermot I don’t have any qualifications to list but like to believe I have a strong understanding of electronics mostly in the automotive industry

Offline makingdevices

« Reply #2880 on: August 02, 2022, 07:10:23 pm »
Hello there!

Here Rubén, I am an Electronics & Automation engineer from Spain who also studied a master's programme in Energy in Denmark. On top of that, I am currently an R&D Engineer in the field of EV (More precisely: Off-Board and On-Board chargers for some tier1 automotive brands).

However, my passion is embedded electronics and microcontrollers, which I don't have the luck to work with, so I kinda funded Making Devices, a small blog/IG account to share my personal projects on this topic and grow my knowledge about this field.

Thanks!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf