Author Topic: Snake oil  (Read 796546 times)

Offline lemmegraphdat

• Frequent Contributor
Re: The snake oil thread...
« Reply #250 on: May 26, 2013, 10:17:17 pm »
"We don't feel that the experiment was a failure." " We have simply found another way that the mechanism of gravity powered electrical generation does not work." " The theory is still sound." "Thomas Edison said much the same thing about his light bulb." " In the spirit of Thomas Edison we will press on."
Start right now.

Offline G7PSK

• Super Contributor
  • It is hot until proved not.
« Reply #251 on: May 27, 2013, 08:42:56 am »
Where do the buckets go on that machine, and what is wrong with a water wheel,that is a gravity engine so what ever else they cannot claim that this is the first gravity engine.

Offline Pentode

• Contributor
  • !
  • User is banned.

Offline Bored@Work

• Super Contributor
« Reply #253 on: May 28, 2013, 05:14:57 am »
Oh my!  :-DD
http://tech.dir.groups.yahoo.com/group/cloudbusters/?v=1&t=directory&ch=web&pub=groups&sec=dir&slk=20

OUR PURPOSE:
This group is focused on discussing all aspects, physical and spiritual, of building and using the Croft Cloudbuster/Chembuster, and related orgone-producing technologies.
I delete PMs unread. If you have something to say, say it in public.
For all else: Profile->[Modify Profile]Buddies/Ignore List->Edit Ignore List

Offline G7PSK

• Super Contributor
  • It is hot until proved not.
« Reply #254 on: May 28, 2013, 07:40:18 am »
It gets worse, They are at it agin, given up the black helicopters and taken to white airplanes. :-DD

I took this from the link in the link above, total nut cases.

Written by Don Croft <terminator3@turbonet.com>
Edited, assembled, and originally posted by Stephanie Relfe at http//www.metatech.org

Definition of a contrail:  A contrail occurs when a plane travels at a high altitude (about 30,000 ft. or more) and compresses the air into a water vapor or ice crystals through jet engines or the wing tips pushing through the air. This trail disappears after anywhere from a few seconds to 15 minutes, as the water vapor evaporates.

Definition of a chemtrail: The term "chemtrail" is a relatively new word, which appeared in the last few years along with the appearance of chemtrails. A chemtrail is very different from a contrail. At first a chemtrail might look a bit like a contrail. However, instead of disappearing like a contrail does, a chemtrail just keeps spreading out and forming a hazy cloud bankout and forming a hazy cloud bank These trails traverse the whole sky and stay for up to around five or even eight hours. .   .

They have been known to turn what was originally a clear blue sky into a grey haze. (Note: As of Nov 2001 there are already several dozen Chembusters in seven countries, so if you see chemtrails that don't last anywhere near this long, there may already be a Chembuster in the area). It is believed chemtrails are composed at least in part by an oil based substance of unknown content that is actually being sprayed from jets on populated areas. It has also been found that some chemtrails contain red blood cells, aluminum, mycoplasma, viruses and other unknown biological components. There are many reports of increased diseases, especially respiratory ailments, in areas where there are chemtrails.

Chemtrails are often seen to be sprayed by white planes with no markings. Sometimes you will see these planes give off no contrail at all, and immediately after the same kind of plane in the same area will start to leave a thick chemtrail. At other times, distinct short gaps in chemtrails have been photographed, as though the plane ran out of chemicals and then had to start spraying with a new supply. :-DD
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 07:51:36 am by GeoffS »

Offline lemmegraphdat

• Frequent Contributor
Start right now.

Offline Alana

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #256 on: May 29, 2013, 10:50:21 pm »
Don't even bother. Such people are so much into their beliefs that they say that scientific knowledge was manipulated in order to keep people from the source/god or whatever they call it. IMO most of them qualifies for psychiatric treatment but neither them or their surroundings find it necessary.

Offline 4to20Milliamps

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #257 on: May 29, 2013, 11:50:19 pm »
if microsoft is in on it you know it's an evil plan to take over the world.......

http://www.theecologist.org/News/news_round_up/482584/bill_gates_cloudwhitening_trials_a_dangerous_experiment.html

Offline firewalker

• Super Contributor
« Reply #258 on: June 10, 2013, 05:21:59 pm »
The Best EMF Protection: High Quality, Effective, Affordable.

http://emfblues.com/

At least they only ask for 16$.

Alexander.
Become a realist, stay a dreamer.

Offline lemmegraphdat

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #259 on: June 11, 2013, 12:18:48 am »

Alexander.
I just sent 'em an email. I am going to get an EV and I want some heavy duty protection from all them waves.
Start right now.

Offline AntiProtonBoyTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
  • I think I passed the Voight-Kampff test.
« Reply #260 on: June 15, 2013, 04:53:59 pm »

Alexander.

"Our small family business produces ceramic dielectric resonators which are individually made, by hand, with love and intention to absorb harmful emanations and rebroadcast the energy in neutral to beneficial ranges."

Love conquers all!

Offline CodyShaw

• Contributor
    • My Blog!
« Reply #261 on: June 21, 2013, 03:54:55 pm »
Not sure if this was posted here, but I was wondering if this is legit or not.

http://www.hecsllc.com/research.html

It presumes that certain animals that would be hunted have eye sensory into the microwave frequency range, and that this jacket will act as a block to this EMF coming off your body.

Seems like a load of bullshit. Does anyone have any further information on this? I have a gut feeling that deer and turkeys wouldn't be able to see that far into the EMF spectrum.

Candidate for Bachelor of Applied Science, Electrical Engineering, University of Waterloo, Waterloo, ON, Sept. 2011 – Present
3A Electrical Engineering

Offline Sionyn

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #262 on: June 24, 2013, 07:06:54 pm »
goop on a chip effects how it works

long story short
some guy has a high score there some rivalry he get challenged then has some 'expert' look at the arcade board via  a picture and clims their somthing wrong with it. he then claims a fault with a board as he sees goop on chip.

eecs guy

Offline _Sin

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #263 on: July 03, 2013, 09:19:11 am »
Does anyone need a USB cable?

http://www.lightharmonic.com/lightspeed.html

Bargain, at just under $1400!
Programmer with a soldering iron - fear me.

Offline JoeyP

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #264 on: July 05, 2013, 07:07:03 pm »
Rednecks discover solar power (company claims it works just fine in Australia as well):

http://www.power4patriots.com/

Note: If you decide to watch the video, either do it on an empty stomach, or have a bucket near by.

Offline c4757p

• Super Contributor
  • adieu
« Reply #265 on: July 05, 2013, 07:15:25 pm »
Note: If you decide to watch the video, either do it on an empty stomach, or have a bucket near by.

Their home page already made me hurl. Twice. Are you saying the video is worse?
No longer active here - try the IRC channel if you just can't be without me :)

Offline CodyShaw

• Contributor
    • My Blog!
« Reply #266 on: July 05, 2013, 07:54:07 pm »
Rednecks discover solar power (company claims it works just fine in Australia as well):

27 bucks? Someone should buy one and send it to Dave for a teardown....
Candidate for Bachelor of Applied Science, Electrical Engineering, University of Waterloo, Waterloo, ON, Sept. 2011 – Present
3A Electrical Engineering

Offline JoeyP

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #267 on: July 05, 2013, 08:01:55 pm »

Their home page already made me hurl. Twice. Are you saying the video is worse?

Ya, it truly is. The accent alone made me queasy. I couldn't finish it. If anyone does, let me know how it ends!

Offline JoeyP

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #268 on: July 05, 2013, 08:03:07 pm »

27 bucks? Someone should buy one and send it to Dave for a teardown....

I'm not sure there's anything to tear down. I get the impression they're just selling "plans".

Offline c4757p

• Super Contributor
  • adieu
« Reply #269 on: July 05, 2013, 08:16:15 pm »
"I've been told that this video has recently been banned by Google!"

:-DD :-DD :-DD :-DD

What a twit...

"I'm a red-blooded Ahmurrican!"
"Blah blah blah $1000s for solar panels, or they'd try to sell me ... cheap parts from China!"  |O
"Crack the Solar Code."
"Building your own super-efficient 70 watt solar panels" - 70W? So... one light bulb worth of power each?
"The solar secrets that the big energy companies have been keeping to themselves!"
"The best source for parts for your wind turbine (including some surprising items you may already have lying around the house)" - chewing gum and string?
"Under $200 in materials!" :-DD
"Those same folks who said you were overreacting may be begging for your help one day."

Oh, he's kind of entertaining...
« Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 08:39:13 pm by c4757p »
No longer active here - try the IRC channel if you just can't be without me :)

Offline madshaman

• Frequent Contributor
  • ego trans insani
The snake oil thread...
« Reply #270 on: July 05, 2013, 10:16:44 pm »
"I've been told that this video has recently been banned by Google!"

:-DD :-DD :-DD :-DD

What a twit...

"I'm a red-blooded Ahmurrican!"
"Blah blah blah $1000s for solar panels, or they'd try to sell me ... cheap parts from China!"  |O
"Crack the Solar Code."
"Building your own super-efficient 70 watt solar panels" - 70W? So... one light bulb worth of power each?
"The solar secrets that the big energy companies have been keeping to themselves!"
"The best source for parts for your wind turbine (including some surprising items you may already have lying around the house)" - chewing gum and string?
"Under $200 in materials!" :-DD
"Those same folks who said you were overreacting may be begging for your help one day."

Oh, he's kind of entertaining...

70 watts is decent for a single panel, although he doesn't really state what this number means.

It's funny though, I don't know why I'm agonising over the maximim power point and power conversion and distribution circuitry of my own humble solar project, doing all this silly math and design and prototyping when I could just find an "underground" dude who will show me the secrets that the evil government won't let everyone know.

I've lived too long in the naive world where pretty much every advance and approach to solar power generation, storage, distribution and conversion is available through journal articles, most of which are available to any ieee library subscriber.

I had *no* idea there were scientific secrets that the public wasn't allowed to know.

So naive am I...
To be responsible, but never to let fear stop the imagination.

Online amyk

• Super Contributor
« Reply #271 on: July 06, 2013, 11:50:20 am »
http://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Apower4patriots.com+pdf
:-DD

Their "manual" looks like a kid in highschool wrote it.

Offline Excavatoree

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #272 on: July 10, 2013, 12:34:38 am »
http://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Apower4patriots.com+pdf
:-DD

Their "manual" looks like a kid in highschool wrote it.

"Light is comprised of packets of energy which are known as photos.  When photos strike the solar cell, one of three things will occur.  The photos will be reflected, they will be absorbed or they will pass directly through the solar cell."

Offline jh15

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #273 on: July 21, 2013, 03:20:28 am »
Chekhov, fire the photo torpedoes.  I need to make a postcard of the Enterprise to send home.
Tek 575 curve trcr top shape, Tek 535, Tek 465. Tek 545 Hickok clone, Tesla Model S,  Ohio Scientific c24P SBC, c-64's from club days, Giant electric bicycle, Rigol stuff, Heathkit AR-15's. Heathkit ET- 3400a trainer&interface. Starlink pizza.

Offline mikeselectricstuff

• Super Contributor
    • Mike's Electric Stuff
« Reply #274 on: August 01, 2013, 08:38:09 pm »
Heard about this on the Amp Hour : http://outbooster.com/

clearly bullshit, probably an empty  box or some components that do nothing.

I tried to order one to teardown (and x-ray) but got a refund with bullshit explanation about not shipping internationally until they "get their patent registered" and that they'd not yet updated their website to remove the international option.

Also tried getting someone (who has a big online presence) to order one for me & they also got a refund with a strange explanation.
Can find nothing online from anyone who has actually seen one.

So is it a real scam product or just an out & out scam?

Youtube channel:Taking wierd stuff apart. Very apart.
Mike's Electric Stuff: High voltage, vintage electronics etc.
Day Job: Mostly LEDs

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf