about bandwidth upgrade, is is possible to bring the scope back to the original setup ?
For example "python gen.py MDO3014 C123456 500MHz" convert the 100MHz to 500MHz. After that, could I bring it back to 100MHz with "python gen.py MDO3014 C123456 100MHz" ?
What is the difference between the options "500MHz" and "BW1T5" ?
Hello people
I need some help with an MDO3014.
I made the upgrade, as described here in the forum, to 3054, but my firmeware is 1.20, I want to update to 1.26, you know if you lose the options installed in this way, and if you have to do it again in firmeware 1.26
Hello people
I need some help with an MDO3014.
I made the upgrade, as described here in the forum, to 3054, but my firmeware is 1.20, I want to update to 1.26, you know if you lose the options installed in this way, and if you have to do it again in firmeware 1.26
You just update the firmware, the options remain, at least in my experience. I successfully updated to 1.26 a couple of months ago, it was from 1.24 in my case.
Good morning people.
I took courage and made the update from 1.20 to 1.26.
The options installed were completely
OK, PLEASE MR. WERE IS IN THE FORUM THIS UPGRADE ?
it`s not so difficult to read this thread carefully...
BOM DIA
VOCE FEZ ATUALIZAÇÃO RECENTEMENTE ?
ESTOU NAMORANDO UM MDO3014
GRATO
LUIZ
Olá amigo
Já fiz faz um ano ou um pouco mais, mais está tudo descrito aqui no fórum
Ok
Mas apareceu assim pra mim:
Re: MDO3000 hacking
« Reply #128 on: June 08, 2018, 11:26:12 pm »
Say ThanksReplyQuote
Good morning people.
I took courage and made the update from 1.20 to 1.26.
The options installed were completely

Logo pensei que fosse resultado de ontem certo ?
Não
Ontem fiz o up date de firmware que estava 1.20 foi para 1.26
A instalação dos opcionais já fiz quando comprei ele, já faz um tempo já
A tá agora entendi... criou coragem ontem hehehehe
Estou pretendendo comprar essa maquina por R$ 19.000,00 em lugar de um RTB2004 da Rohde...
Pela possibilidade de upgrade "mais barata" estou decidindo pelo MDO3014
Grato pela atenção e se puderes mande o ZAP pelo meu email.
amigo pode me enviar um mp, qual quer duvida, gosto muito do mdo3014, já tenho ele faz uns 2 anos , tinha também um MSO3022T, mais acho o tek superior
Can I remind you this is an English forum.
You'd be best advised to share email addresses via PM and correspond with each other directly and privately.
Hello guys
can you tell me if this method also works for mdo400 line
Does anybody know if it is possible to get the calibration data back? I screwed the MDO3014 up while trying to activate the 1GHz option without having the appropriate hardware inside the scope.
Does anybody know if it is possible to get the calibration data back? I screwed the MDO3014 up while trying to activate the 1GHz option without having the appropriate hardware inside the scope.

It was not the 1GHz option that screwed it up. It was the AFG option. After removing the AFG option the calibration was back. So it looks like the AFG option is for whatever reason out of calibration and if activated lets the oscilloscope look like uncalibrated.
Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
It was not the 1GHz option that screwed it up. It was the AFG option. After removing the AFG option the calibration was back. So it looks like the AFG option is for whatever reason out of calibration and if activated lets the oscilloscope look like uncalibrated.
good to know. How is going with the 1Ghz upgrade ?
It was not the 1GHz option that screwed it up. It was the AFG option. After removing the AFG option the calibration was back. So it looks like the AFG option is for whatever reason out of calibration and if activated lets the oscilloscope look like uncalibrated.
good to know. How is going with the 1Ghz upgrade ?
up to now, it seems granted that 1GHz needs a h/w change... so unless a similar hack as for the TDS series exists, there's NO 1Ghz update trick for the MDO3K...
Darkstar49 is right. The 1GHz option does not work.
Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
Anybody have an updated link for the keygen?
Read the thread - 20th post.
Whoops, totally missed that! Thank you.