Some more data from my 3rd unit (3 of 3). This unit seems to actually have the lowest noise of the bunch. it has been burned-in for about 432hrs so far, and the DMM6500 is exhibiting the lowest noise so far with it it would seem. I am seeing less jumping compared to other tests (that I haven't bothered publishing).
The Std-Dev30 is actually using 180 samples, and I noticed that Josh was using 1799 ~ 1800. It's fine, just that you won't see as much variance in the standard deviations as such. This unit also seems to have the higher Vz as well, much closer to the datasheet specified 7.05V nominal.
I don't have the greatest temperature logger, I need a more precise + accurate one. My lab is 23C at best anyways... I am on the lookout for a better one already. I don't feel like putting extra wear on the front relays with the dual measurement though. Maybe a UEI, Fluke, or Omega?
Edit: The meter has been on 24/7 since I got it a couple weeks back if anyone is curious as to the test setup.
Edit2: 10V Range, AZ ON, Line Sync Enabled, Moving Filter 10, 10PLC
Tyler