I've attached pictures of what is visible from the side of the 2 big heatsinks. That adhesive is really strong, there's no way I'm going to risk trying to break those heatsinks off...
Haha, you've done more then enough already!!

But if someone gets his hands on a broken one ... send it to TopLoser, I'm sure he'll <dave voice> take it apart</dave voice> and take nice PCB X-rays

As for the photos. The analog part looks like a single chip, probably the ADC as we all expect.
The kintex 7 probably looks like this

is my guess

You mentioned a few times that you saw several parts, so this kinda confirms it, it's the main die (nakid) with some resistor networks etc next to it.
The kintex7 packaging documentation shows something that looks very much like the photos I posted earlier...
I should have looked at that (and at the picture before)... busy mind busy mind

So I think we more or less 'confirmed' that is indeed, a kintex-7. And until someone proves us wrong (by the only means possible, a heatsinkless foto' that's how it is
