Author Topic: Siglent SDS2000X Plus  (Read 1744906 times)

0 Members and 111 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline KungFuJosh

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 8274
  • Country: us
  • TEAS is real.
Re: Siglent SDS2000X Plus
« Reply #4825 on: April 08, 2026, 11:48:07 am »
The sheer poetry of scope handles ..
🫰🫰🫰
:-DD :-DD :-DD :-DD :-DD
"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it." - Steven Wright
Best Continuity Tester Ever
 

Offline BillB

  • Supporter
  • ****
  • Posts: 652
  • Country: us
Re: Siglent SDS2000X Plus
« Reply #4826 on: April 10, 2026, 12:55:27 pm »
A little something for Josh's pin-up wall...
 
The following users thanked this post: Performa01

Offline ptech1231

  • Newbie
  • Posts: 4
  • Country: us
Re: Siglent SDS2000X Plus
« Reply #4827 on: April 22, 2026, 07:37:12 pm »
Hi All,

Thanks for all the troves of info on this scope! I finally got one of my own, new in box for just over $900 US.

I was close to getting the SDS1000X HD but after a ton of research I ended up going for an SDS2104X Plus.

I went ahead and updated the scope to the latest OS and Firmware and successfully hacked it all the way to 500MHz and all the features with the easy python script.

I've got an old Uni T Demo board so I can mess around with different signals and such.

I've also got a 3GHz RF Gen if anyone wants me to test out some RF signals
 
The following users thanked this post: Martin72

Online Martin72

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 8893
  • Country: de
Re: Siglent SDS2000X Plus
« Reply #4828 on: April 22, 2026, 08:45:20 pm »
Quote
I've got an old Uni T Demo board

Show it pls, I´m a fan of demo boards... ;)

Offline tautechTopic starter

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 31959
  • Country: nz
  • Taupaki Technologies Ltd. Siglent Distributor NZ.
    • Taupaki Technologies Ltd.
Re: Siglent SDS2000X Plus
« Reply #4829 on: April 22, 2026, 10:07:36 pm »
Quote
I've got an old Uni T Demo board

Show it pls, I´m a fan of demo boards... ;)
In a new and separate thread would be best I think with maybe a link or mention back to the SDS2000X Plus thread.

Thank way I can pop a link in the POI list in the OP.
Avid Rabid Hobbyist
 

Online Martin72

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 8893
  • Country: de
Re: Siglent SDS2000X Plus
« Reply #4830 on: April 22, 2026, 10:41:32 pm »
Hm?

Offline watchmaker

  • Supporter
  • ****
  • Posts: 1125
  • Country: us
  • Self Study in EE
Re: Siglent SDS2000X Plus
« Reply #4831 on: July 03, 2026, 01:35:30 pm »
I just bought one from Digikey for $999.  Free shipping from Siglent NA.  Bigger screen and custom trace colors were the selling points (along with price of course). 

https://www.digikey.com/en/products/detail/siglent-technologies-na-inc/SDS2000XP-2BW03/13168517

Dewey
 

Offline bdunham7

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 9433
  • Country: us
Re: Siglent SDS2000X Plus
« Reply #4832 on: July 03, 2026, 01:52:09 pm »
I just bought one from Digikey for $999.  Free shipping from Siglent NA.  Bigger screen and custom trace colors were the selling points (along with price of course). 

https://www.digikey.com/en/products/detail/siglent-technologies-na-inc/SDS2000XP-2BW03/13168517

You'd better check that quickly, I don't think you ordered what you think you did.  The link is to a digital download for a 350MHz BW upgrade license for the scope, not the scope itself.  I hope you can undo the transaction...
A 3.5 digit 4.5 digit 5 digit 5.5 digit 6.5 digit 7.5 digit DMM is good enough for most people.
 
The following users thanked this post: Performa01, watchmaker

Offline watchmaker

  • Supporter
  • ****
  • Posts: 1125
  • Country: us
  • Self Study in EE
Re: Siglent SDS2000X Plus
« Reply #4833 on: July 03, 2026, 02:06:36 pm »
YIKES!!  Thanks I just called and they said they it most likely will be cancelled.  Nuts!

Dewey
 

Offline BillyO

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 3198
  • Country: ca
Re: Siglent SDS2000X Plus
« Reply #4834 on: July 03, 2026, 02:13:38 pm »
Yeah, I thought that price seemed a little too good.
Bill
----
 

Offline bte

  • Regular Contributor
  • *
  • Posts: 152
  • Country: tr
Re: Siglent SDS2000X Plus
« Reply #4835 on: July 03, 2026, 02:24:45 pm »
Yeah, I thought that price seemed a little too good.
Local Siglent authorized reseller sells 2104X Plus for $1025+20% VAT ($1230 total):

https://www.kamitekno.com/siglent-sds2104x-plus-100mhz-4-kanalli-dijital-osiloskop
 

Offline BillyO

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 3198
  • Country: ca
Re: Siglent SDS2000X Plus
« Reply #4836 on: July 03, 2026, 02:29:43 pm »
Maybe, but here in North America it's $1399.

https://siglentna.com/digital-oscilloscopes/sds2000xp/
Bill
----
 

Offline watchmaker

  • Supporter
  • ****
  • Posts: 1125
  • Country: us
  • Self Study in EE
Re: Siglent SDS2000X Plus
« Reply #4837 on: July 03, 2026, 07:24:47 pm »
I just bought one from Digikey for $999.  Free shipping from Siglent NA.  Bigger screen and custom trace colors were the selling points (along with price of course). 

https://www.digikey.com/en/products/detail/siglent-technologies-na-inc/SDS2000XP-2BW03/13168517

You'd better check that quickly, I don't think you ordered what you think you did.  The link is to a digital download for a 350MHz BW upgrade license for the scope, not the scope itself.  I hope you can undo the transaction...

Thanks again.  They cancelled it w/in 15 minutes.  This is why DigiKey is my goto!
 

Offline AlekseyS

  • Contributor
  • Posts: 22
  • Country: au
Re: Siglent SDS2000X Plus
« Reply #4838 on: August 31, 2026, 05:16:55 pm »
Forgot to take the photo of the actual sensor attachment (glued it to the FPGA heat sink).
@Martin72, thanks for the PWM controller tip.
 
The following users thanked this post: Martin72


Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf

 

-->