Author Topic: Test Equipment Anonymous (TEA) group therapy thread  (Read 36188511 times)

0 Members and 2077 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Saskia

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 2893
  • Country: de
  • you unlock this door with the key of imagination
Re: Test Equipment Anonymous (TEA) group therapy thread
« Reply #61400 on: June 20, 2020, 01:49:59 pm »
Indeed, and not just rubber gloves. It wants to be done in a fume cabinet at the least.

Somebody else's gloves, on somebody else's hands, in somebody else's fume hood, in somebody else's neighbourhood. (You want to be able to get home once all the barriers and guys in hazmat suits turn up.)

The fuckwitt in that video is lucky to be alive. If you'd listened to it with the sound up you'd garner that he hasn't the first bit of clue about what he's doing.

fluoroantimonic acid is a liquid, at least according to Sigma Aldritch.

The CAS number on the bottle is 16950-06-4, which is right for fluoroantimonic acid. I can't find a melting point for fluoroantimonic acid, so it's quite possible that sample is frozen. The label is from Strem Chemicals 7 Mulliken Way Newburyport WA 01950, which isn't exactly Sigma, but seems legit.

This stuff falls under the Things I won't work with category.
And I have done a lot of stuff which nowadays would be questionable.
 
The following users thanked this post: mnementh

Offline mnementh

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 17541
  • Country: us
  • *Hiding in the Dwagon-Cave*
Re: Test Equipment Anonymous (TEA) group therapy thread
« Reply #61401 on: June 20, 2020, 01:50:28 pm »
I was only floating an 'affordable and simple' solution  :-DD
Meh, it's a Tektronix, I think this is plenty good enough -   

I totally heard this in Uncle Bumblefuck's voice.  >:D  Thanks for the belly laugh. :-DD

mnem
*currently trying to catch up on what's new in FPV over the last couple years*  :scared:
alt-codes work here:  alt-0128 = €  alt-156 = £  alt-0216 = Ø  alt-225 = ß  alt-230 = µ  alt-234 = Ω  alt-236 = ∞  alt-248 = °
 

Offline mnementh

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 17541
  • Country: us
  • *Hiding in the Dwagon-Cave*
Re: Test Equipment Anonymous (TEA) group therapy thread
« Reply #61402 on: June 20, 2020, 02:09:02 pm »
Indeed, and not just rubber gloves. It wants to be done in a fume cabinet at the least.

Somebody else's gloves, on somebody else's hands, in somebody else's fume hood, in somebody else's neighbourhood. (You want to be able to get home once all the barriers and guys in hazmat suits turn up.)

The fuckwitt in that video is lucky to be alive. If you'd listened to it with the sound up you'd garner that he hasn't the first bit of clue about what he's doing.

fluoroantimonic acid is a liquid, at least according to Sigma Aldritch.

The CAS number on the bottle is 16950-06-4, which is right for fluoroantimonic acid. I can't find a melting point for fluoroantimonic acid, so it's quite possible that sample is frozen. The label is from Strem Chemicals 7 Mulliken Way Newburyport WA 01950, which isn't exactly Sigma, but seems legit.

This stuff falls under the Things I won't work with category.
And I have done a lot of stuff which nowadays would be questionable.

I DID present it as "Stupid Human Tricks" for a reason...  ;)

As to the latter... one can hide a great many sins under the term "Class C Fireworks"... >:D

mnem
*very annoyed that I finally get up to Canada, and they've canceled both PAX and the Montreal Fireworks Festival*
alt-codes work here:  alt-0128 = €  alt-156 = £  alt-0216 = Ø  alt-225 = ß  alt-230 = µ  alt-234 = Ω  alt-236 = ∞  alt-248 = °
 

Offline tggzzz

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 23122
  • Country: gb
  • Numbers, not adjectives
    • Having fun doing more, with less
Re: Test Equipment Anonymous (TEA) group therapy thread
« Reply #61403 on: June 20, 2020, 02:32:15 pm »
fluoroantimonic acid is a liquid, at least according to Sigma Aldritch.

Handling this requires a certain amount of protective gear.

Anything that is made using hydrogen flouride as a precursor should be handled at arm's length. Preferably somebody else's arms viewed over a video link.

Ob reference to the drolly amusing blog https://blogs.sciencemag.org/pipeline/archives/category/things-i-wont-work-with It contains phrases like "We have Plexiglas, a rubber glove, clean leather, not-so-clean leather, a gas mask, a piece of wood, and a wet glove. Some of this, under ordinary circumstances, might be considered protective equipment. But not here."

There are lies, damned lies, statistics - and ADC/DAC specs.
Glider pilot's aphorism: "there is no substitute for span". Retort: "There is a substitute: skill+imagination. But you can buy span".
Having fun doing more, with less
 
The following users thanked this post: mnementh

Offline 0culus

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 3032
  • Country: us
  • Electronics, RF, and TEA Hobbyist
Re: Test Equipment Anonymous (TEA) group therapy thread
« Reply #61404 on: June 20, 2020, 02:36:51 pm »
Tomorrow, there's a possibility I might be bringing a glowing Tek scope home...
As long as it isn't glowing because it's on fire...

Actually, when he first said this I thought of those radioactive Teks from Los Alamos... :-DD

mnem


I'd love to have one of those too!  :-DD
 
The following users thanked this post: mnementh

Offline Saskia

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 2893
  • Country: de
  • you unlock this door with the key of imagination
Re: Test Equipment Anonymous (TEA) group therapy thread
« Reply #61405 on: June 20, 2020, 02:37:54 pm »
did not get my permit to buy hydrazine :( ...
 

Offline khs

  • Regular Contributor
  • *
  • Posts: 155
  • Country: de
Re: Test Equipment Anonymous (TEA) group therapy thread
« Reply #61406 on: June 20, 2020, 02:53:26 pm »
Tomorrow, there's a possibility I might be bringing a glowing Tek scope home...
As long as it isn't glowing because it's on fire...

Actually, when he first said this I thought of those radioactive Teks from Los Alamos... :-DD

mnem


I'd love to have one of those too!  :-DD

Yes it's nice, but space consuming and quite heavy. Here some more pictures:
https://www.eevblog.com/forum/testgear/mini-teardown-tek-519/msg1315664/?topicseen#msg1315664
 
The following users thanked this post: 0culus

Offline Cerebus

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 10576
  • Country: gb
Re: Test Equipment Anonymous (TEA) group therapy thread
« Reply #61407 on: June 20, 2020, 02:53:59 pm »
Hah, sorry no-can-do. It was annoying enough without sound!

Seems a likely candidate for self-Darwinisation.


The fact that someone this ripe for it hasn't qualified for a Darwin award is beginning to make me doubt my beliefs in evolution as a power for good!
Anybody got a syringe I can use to squeeze the magic smoke back into this?
 
The following users thanked this post: mnementh

Offline 0culus

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 3032
  • Country: us
  • Electronics, RF, and TEA Hobbyist
Re: Test Equipment Anonymous (TEA) group therapy thread
« Reply #61408 on: June 20, 2020, 03:00:30 pm »
Tomorrow, there's a possibility I might be bringing a glowing Tek scope home...
As long as it isn't glowing because it's on fire...

Actually, when he first said this I thought of those radioactive Teks from Los Alamos... :-DD

mnem


I'd love to have one of those too!  :-DD

Yes it's nice, but space consuming and quite heavy. Here some more pictures:
https://www.eevblog.com/forum/testgear/mini-teardown-tek-519/msg1315664/?topicseen#msg1315664

Neat stuff. I have a 7104 though so getting a 519 would be a purely collecting motive.  :-DD Looks like yours has had a more normal crt installed? I recall that originally they came with the one shown in the vintageTEK museum photo.
 

Offline Cerebus

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 10576
  • Country: gb
Re: Test Equipment Anonymous (TEA) group therapy thread
« Reply #61409 on: June 20, 2020, 03:22:52 pm »
Lessons learned today: Do not believe tap drill charts that say 2.5mm pilot hole for an M3 tap in aluminium.

Just failed miserably by following that advise - screw stripped the thread straight out. (Lucky it was a test piece.) Just to add insult to injury the nearest drill down I had was 2mm and I couldn't even get a taper tap started in that. Had to 'peck' a 2.5mm hole at the start of it and could finally tap the hole.

TEA value? I'm doing a little practical pre-design for making some instrument cases (cf previous discussions, esp. with bd139) and was seeing if I could get away with 3mm of thread in Al to hold covers down. Conclusion, yes, just about, but it would be chancing it. Better to go with steel or more thread.
Anybody got a syringe I can use to squeeze the magic smoke back into this?
 

Offline Saskia

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 2893
  • Country: de
  • you unlock this door with the key of imagination
Re: Test Equipment Anonymous (TEA) group therapy thread
« Reply #61410 on: June 20, 2020, 03:29:43 pm »
out of curiousity I tried to google prices and availability of some compounds from work.

fluoroantimon acid is available for relatively low amount of money. It appears that you can buy 50grams for less than 300€. Order today, dispatch on Monday. Hope for the UPS driver that he does not stumble ...

Given its toxicity this makes my toenails curl up.


 

Offline mnementh

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 17541
  • Country: us
  • *Hiding in the Dwagon-Cave*
Re: Test Equipment Anonymous (TEA) group therapy thread
« Reply #61411 on: June 20, 2020, 03:33:48 pm »
Lessons learned today: Do not believe tap drill charts that say 2.5mm pilot hole for an M3 tap in aluminium.

Just failed miserably by following that advise - screw stripped the thread straight out. (Lucky it was a test piece.) Just to add insult to injury the nearest drill down I had was 2mm and I couldn't even get a taper tap started in that. Had to 'peck' a 2.5mm hole at the start of it and could finally tap the hole.

TEA value? I'm doing a little practical pre-design for making some instrument cases (cf previous discussions, esp. with bd139) and was seeing if I could get away with 3mm of thread in Al to hold covers down. Conclusion, yes, just about, but it would be chancing it. Better to go with steel or more thread.

2.5mm into aluminum CASTING/BILLET for m3 COARSE thread; 2.3mm for m3 FINE. As with steel, go a little smaller OR make the hole with a prickpunch/die for sheetmetal. :-+

Also, make sure you are in fact using a m3 tap not m2.5, m2.6 or m2.8...

mnem
been dere, dunnat.  :-[
« Last Edit: June 20, 2020, 03:36:50 pm by mnementh »
alt-codes work here:  alt-0128 = €  alt-156 = £  alt-0216 = Ø  alt-225 = ß  alt-230 = µ  alt-234 = Ω  alt-236 = ∞  alt-248 = °
 

Offline bitseekerTopic starter

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 9057
  • Country: us
  • Lots of engineer-tweakable parts inside!
Re: Test Equipment Anonymous (TEA) group therapy thread
« Reply #61412 on: June 20, 2020, 03:36:34 pm »
Oh, horror of horrors! I clicked on the "New" icon for this thread today to begin my trek through the myriad posts that I've missed. But, instead of being greeted by the post immediately following the one I last read, I was greeted by the last post in the thread (i.e., just above this one)! :o

FOMO overload! :-DD
TEA is the way. | TEA Time channel
 

Offline mnementh

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 17541
  • Country: us
  • *Hiding in the Dwagon-Cave*
Re: Test Equipment Anonymous (TEA) group therapy thread
« Reply #61413 on: June 20, 2020, 03:38:44 pm »
Glad to be of service!  :-DD

mnem
*providing your daily dose of FOMO since nineteen-mumblety-mumble*
alt-codes work here:  alt-0128 = €  alt-156 = £  alt-0216 = Ø  alt-225 = ß  alt-230 = µ  alt-234 = Ω  alt-236 = ∞  alt-248 = °
 
The following users thanked this post: bitseeker

Offline med6753

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 11346
  • Country: us
  • Tek nut
Re: Test Equipment Anonymous (TEA) group therapy thread
« Reply #61414 on: June 20, 2020, 03:41:08 pm »
Tomorrow, there's a possibility I might be bringing a glowing Tek scope home...
As long as it isn't glowing because it's on fire...

Actually, when he first said this I thought of those radioactive Teks from Los Alamos... :-DD

mnem


I'd love to have one of those too!  :-DD

Yes it's nice, but space consuming and quite heavy. Here some more pictures:
https://www.eevblog.com/forum/testgear/mini-teardown-tek-519/msg1315664/?topicseen#msg1315664

Neat stuff. I have a 7104 though so getting a 519 would be a purely collecting motive.  :-DD Looks like yours has had a more normal crt installed? I recall that originally they came with the one shown in the vintageTEK museum photo.

If I recall the CRT is normal size (5 inch round or so) but the actual viewing area is very small. His example doesn't have the additional viewing bezel installed like the one at the Tek Museum.
An old gray beard with an attitude.
 

Offline AVGresponding

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 5478
  • Country: england
  • Exploring Rabbit Holes Since The 1970s
Re: Test Equipment Anonymous (TEA) group therapy thread
« Reply #61415 on: June 20, 2020, 03:45:40 pm »
Lessons learned today: Do not believe tap drill charts that say 2.5mm pilot hole for an M3 tap in aluminium.

Just failed miserably by following that advise - screw stripped the thread straight out. (Lucky it was a test piece.) Just to add insult to injury the nearest drill down I had was 2mm and I couldn't even get a taper tap started in that. Had to 'peck' a 2.5mm hole at the start of it and could finally tap the hole.

TEA value? I'm doing a little practical pre-design for making some instrument cases (cf previous discussions, esp. with bd139) and was seeing if I could get away with 3mm of thread in Al to hold covers down. Conclusion, yes, just about, but it would be chancing it. Better to go with steel or more thread.

2.5mm into aluminum CASTING/BILLET for m3 COARSE thread; 2.3mm for m3 FINE. As with steel, go a little smaller OR make the hole with a prickpunch/die for sheetmetal. :-+

Also, make sure you are in fact using a m3 tap not m2.5, m2.6 or m2.8...

mnem
been dere, dunnat.  :-[

Spare a caring thought for a young colleague of mine (not entirely unfairly nicknamed "Butterfly-Head" by a former line manager) who last week was using a 20mm die to thread some conduit, only to have the aforementioned tube collapse into small pieces.
Another victim of the all-pervasive pursuit of profit margins; to whit, increasingly thin walls in containment materials.
nuqDaq yuch Dapol?
Addiction count: Agilent-AVO-BlackStar-Brymen-Chauvin Arnoux-Fluke-GenRad-Hameg-HP-Keithley-IsoTech-Mastech-Megger-Metrix-Micronta-Racal-RFL-Siglent-Solartron-Tektronix-Thurlby-Time Electronics-TTi-UniT
 
The following users thanked this post: mnementh

Offline med6753

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 11346
  • Country: us
  • Tek nut
Re: Test Equipment Anonymous (TEA) group therapy thread
« Reply #61416 on: June 20, 2020, 03:46:16 pm »
Cerebus and Mnem discussing the virtues of Windex.



An old gray beard with an attitude.
 
The following users thanked this post: Specmaster, nixiefreqq

Offline AVGresponding

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 5478
  • Country: england
  • Exploring Rabbit Holes Since The 1970s
Re: Test Equipment Anonymous (TEA) group therapy thread
« Reply #61417 on: June 20, 2020, 03:48:10 pm »
Cerebus and Mnem discussing the virtues of Windex.

*snip*

My Grandma: "What's wrong with vinegar and newspaper?"
nuqDaq yuch Dapol?
Addiction count: Agilent-AVO-BlackStar-Brymen-Chauvin Arnoux-Fluke-GenRad-Hameg-HP-Keithley-IsoTech-Mastech-Megger-Metrix-Micronta-Racal-RFL-Siglent-Solartron-Tektronix-Thurlby-Time Electronics-TTi-UniT
 
The following users thanked this post: Specmaster

Offline khs

  • Regular Contributor
  • *
  • Posts: 155
  • Country: de
Re: Test Equipment Anonymous (TEA) group therapy thread
« Reply #61418 on: June 20, 2020, 03:59:31 pm »
Tomorrow, there's a possibility I might be bringing a glowing Tek scope home...
As long as it isn't glowing because it's on fire...

Actually, when he first said this I thought of those radioactive Teks from Los Alamos... :-DD

mnem


I'd love to have one of those too!  :-DD

Yes it's nice, but space consuming and quite heavy. Here some more pictures:
https://www.eevblog.com/forum/testgear/mini-teardown-tek-519/msg1315664/?topicseen#msg1315664

Neat stuff. I have a 7104 though so getting a 519 would be a purely collecting motive.  :-DD Looks like yours has had a more normal crt installed? I recall that originally they came with the one shown in the vintageTEK museum photo.

If I recall the CRT is normal size (5 inch round or so) but the actual viewing area is very small. His example doesn't have the additional viewing bezel installed like the one at the Tek Museum.
@0culus I had my 519 first.

Together with the built in fast risetime pulse generator it was very helpful for me to understand lowpass filters to protect laser diodes.

For tests with a spark plug pulse generator a 519 is quite useful tool even today.

I think the crt of my 519 is the same. It's just the cover plate missing...
 

Offline 0culus

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 3032
  • Country: us
  • Electronics, RF, and TEA Hobbyist
Re: Test Equipment Anonymous (TEA) group therapy thread
« Reply #61419 on: June 20, 2020, 05:00:19 pm »
Ahh that makes sense. I just finished a successful transaction to get the 585A and plug-in adapter + plugins + manuals. Unfortunately it seems to have developed a short but it’s very clean and shiny. Pics once I get home!
 
The following users thanked this post: Cubdriver, Kosmic

Offline Cerebus

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 10576
  • Country: gb
Re: Test Equipment Anonymous (TEA) group therapy thread
« Reply #61420 on: June 20, 2020, 05:07:03 pm »
Lessons learned today: Do not believe tap drill charts that say 2.5mm pilot hole for an M3 tap in aluminium.

Just failed miserably by following that advise - screw stripped the thread straight out. (Lucky it was a test piece.) Just to add insult to injury the nearest drill down I had was 2mm and I couldn't even get a taper tap started in that. Had to 'peck' a 2.5mm hole at the start of it and could finally tap the hole.

TEA value? I'm doing a little practical pre-design for making some instrument cases (cf previous discussions, esp. with bd139) and was seeing if I could get away with 3mm of thread in Al to hold covers down. Conclusion, yes, just about, but it would be chancing it. Better to go with steel or more thread.

2.5mm into aluminum CASTING for m3 COARSE thread; 2.3mm for m3 FINE. As with steel, go a little smaller OR make the hole with a prickpunch/die for sheetmetal. :-+

Also, make sure you are in fact using a m3 tap not a m2.5, m2.6 or m2.8...

mnem
been dere, dunnat.  :-[

The evil chart in question claimed 2.5mm for 1050 Al plate and rod, which is exactly what I was tapping. And it was M3x0.5 coarse (or just M3, what kind of weirdo uses M3x0.35 fine). Theory says that 3mm - 2 x (0.5mm thread x 0.614 thread factor) => 2.386mm thread root (or top depending on what way you're looking at it) for a 100% thread. The chart claimed to be for a 70% thread (sounds reasonable in Al), which calculation says would want a 2.57 mm hole and with plastic deformation as well as cutting you'd get a little bit more than 70%. So, in theory, what the chart says is reasonable, in practice in something as soft as 1050 it clearly is not. The point of using a chart is that it ought to temper theory with practice, not just save you from doing the arithmetic (which is not exactly onerous) which the chart I'd foolishly saved away didn't - bastards.

You're talking to a man who meters out diodes before soldering them, of course I read the engraving on the tap even though it came out of the little box with all 3 types of M3 tap in, that says 'M3' on the front. What do you take me for, some normal person without an obsessive distrust of what Murphy's going to do to me?

Anyway, I think I'd have got off better with a random M2.8x0.5, had I owned such an aberrant non-standard beastie, and left the steel screw to finish the actual thread forming as even the finished thread drilled at 2mm feels slack. These are supposed to be decent taps, but I think a new set of something reassuringly expensive is in order; I've never been particularly pleased with the results from these ones in anything apart from Perspex or similar hard plastics - where they give a lovely result. There's something deeply satisfying about a well tapped hole, satisfaction that I'm not going to be permitted to have today. At least I was just mucking about.
Anybody got a syringe I can use to squeeze the magic smoke back into this?
 

Offline med6753

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 11346
  • Country: us
  • Tek nut
Re: Test Equipment Anonymous (TEA) group therapy thread
« Reply #61421 on: June 20, 2020, 05:25:24 pm »
Since we're all bitching about delivery times here's mine. (Yes, first world problem....don't like, don't read, STFU).

Type 3B3 plug-in coming from California. USPS ground. Took a freaking week to go cross country. Bet that's slower than pony express. FedEx ground cross country takes 3.5 days.

And then it goes to Springfield, Masshole distribution center which in my experience those idiots hold packages for 2 or 3 days before sending it to local PO. Supposed to be delivered tomorrow. I'll eat my shoe if it makes it.

As predicted the package dropped into a black hole and did not get to my local PO today. So I don't have to eat my shoe.  ::) 
An old gray beard with an attitude.
 

Offline AVGresponding

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 5478
  • Country: england
  • Exploring Rabbit Holes Since The 1970s
Re: Test Equipment Anonymous (TEA) group therapy thread
« Reply #61422 on: June 20, 2020, 05:46:45 pm »
All I can say is, thank **** they invented ScotchLocks. The prospect of the stink of one of these betraying your presence does not inspire confidence...
nuqDaq yuch Dapol?
Addiction count: Agilent-AVO-BlackStar-Brymen-Chauvin Arnoux-Fluke-GenRad-Hameg-HP-Keithley-IsoTech-Mastech-Megger-Metrix-Micronta-Racal-RFL-Siglent-Solartron-Tektronix-Thurlby-Time Electronics-TTi-UniT
 
The following users thanked this post: mnementh

Offline 0culus

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 3032
  • Country: us
  • Electronics, RF, and TEA Hobbyist
Re: Test Equipment Anonymous (TEA) group therapy thread
« Reply #61423 on: June 20, 2020, 05:47:30 pm »
Ahh that makes sense. I just finished a successful transaction to get the 585A and plug-in adapter + plugins + manuals. Unfortunately it seems to have developed a short but it’s very clean and shiny. Pics once I get home!

A quick photo for now...

1005219-0
 
The following users thanked this post: edavid, Cubdriver, med6753, mnementh, Kosmic

Offline mnementh

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 17541
  • Country: us
  • *Hiding in the Dwagon-Cave*
Re: Test Equipment Anonymous (TEA) group therapy thread
« Reply #61424 on: June 20, 2020, 05:49:14 pm »
Lessons learned today: Do not believe tap drill charts that say 2.5mm pilot hole for an M3 tap in aluminium.

Just failed miserably by following that advise - screw stripped the thread straight out. (Lucky it was a test piece.) Just to add insult to injury the nearest drill down I had was 2mm and I couldn't even get a taper tap started in that. Had to 'peck' a 2.5mm hole at the start of it and could finally tap the hole.

TEA value? I'm doing a little practical pre-design for making some instrument cases (cf previous discussions, esp. with bd139) and was seeing if I could get away with 3mm of thread in Al to hold covers down. Conclusion, yes, just about, but it would be chancing it. Better to go with steel or more thread.

2.5mm into aluminum CASTING/BILLET for m3 COARSE thread; 2.3mm for m3 FINE. As with steel, go a little smaller OR make the hole with a prickpunch/die for sheetmetal. :-+

Also, make sure you are in fact using a m3 tap not m2.5, m2.6 or m2.8...

mnem
been dere, dunnat.  :-[

Spare a caring thought for a young colleague of mine (not entirely unfairly nicknamed "Butterfly-Head" by a former line manager) who last week was using a 20mm die to thread some conduit, only to have the aforementioned tube collapse into small pieces.
Another victim of the all-pervasive pursuit of profit margins; to whit, increasingly thin walls in containment materials.

Yup... and a $6 piece of EMT ruins a $30 die.  :palm:

Cerebus and Mnem discussing the virtues of Windex.




 :-DD

SC Johnson, a FAMILY company. No, seriously... We're not just coming for YOU. We're going to assimilate the whole family...

mnem
"...and your little dog, too!" >:D
alt-codes work here:  alt-0128 = €  alt-156 = £  alt-0216 = Ø  alt-225 = ß  alt-230 = µ  alt-234 = Ω  alt-236 = ∞  alt-248 = °
 
The following users thanked this post: AVGresponding


Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf

 

-->