I found another ESI SR1010 transfer standard to add to my collection.
-group-therapy-thread/?action=dlattach;attach=1222513;image)
I already have the 100K\$\Omega\$ and 10K\$\Omega\$ per step, and now just got the 10\$\Omega\$ per step. Unfortunately missing the original calibration sheet.
-group-therapy-thread/?action=dlattach;attach=1222515;image)
So I measured each resistors quickly and R1 looked a bit weird. Normally those resistors are really close in value to each other and you normally can't really make the difference with a 4.5 digits meter.
Decided to open the box to see what was going on.
-group-therapy-thread/?action=dlattach;attach=1222517;image)
WTF

-group-therapy-thread/?action=dlattach;attach=1222519;image)
Look like someone thought that a 10\$\Omega\$, 1%, 50W Dale power resistor was a good substitute. It's clearly not since those resistors are all siblings and were produced exactly at the same time by hand with the same spool of wire. There is unfortunately no substitute for the lost resistor. But it's not a huge issue since normally only 10 of those resistors are used together (in parallel or series).
-group-therapy-thread/?action=dlattach;attach=1222521;image)
I will probably just remove the ugly Dale resistor, recuperate the binding posts and plug the holes with a 3DP cap.