This thread reminds me of the old thread of DEX program with Iliya the programmer (ended up banned) ... which coincidentally free_electron was heavily involved too. 
You always get one who after using the software for 10 minutes knows better than the bloke who wrote it for 28 years !
Being a software user doesn't make you a software engineer.
I have done it since 1981, so know what I am talking about.
Like I have said previously, I can buy a helicopter but it doesn't make me a pilot !
My software has been good enough for the likes of British Telecom, Marconi command and control, Ford, Aston Martin, Land Rover etc etc etc.
My software is in pretty much every telephone exchange in the uk.
Its probably in your car.
I did a lot for the military too so lets hope none of my rockets goes astray and disappears up his rear end !