Hello together,
Gustavo, thanks for contacting me, muito obrigado

. Excelente trabajo han realizado todos ustedes, muito bom.
Now that the 7032S can be erased and the jtag can be activated again means that we could probably get the other family members: 7064S and 7128S to work.
I have some 7128S I got from Ali several years ago, and a board with a socket.
- I have no arduino megas (I had one but I gave it away), I could port the code to something else, for the time being I use the rp2040/rp2350, these are 3.3V devices, they need voltage leveling, also a solved problem.
I could overtake developing the "thing" for the MAX7128S. I only have the ones I got from ali express.
Let's put a plan (for me), chime in if you think I am doing it wrong ;-)
- Find out the pinout mapping between the 32 and the 128, I think the datasheet and related documents are going to help here, do a review with you (reviews are great, we should do a check list and some jira issues too, just joking).
- Build a similar programmer to what Gustavo has but for the PLCC84 my MAX devices.
- Port the FW (there is an ardiuno framework for the rp2040).
- Try it
What do you think ?
Edit: I do not find the pinout of the signals needed for the 7128

I will keep looking. I just ask myself: do we really need so much for only "erase all", I saw that one could program something even if the id is zero...