If you read my last posts on this page, I explained how to get out there, you should follow the forum.
If you read my last posts on this page, I explained how to exit there, you should follow the forum, I am writing to you again by quoting from there.
Remove the memory card from FINIRSI, insert it into an external card reader, format the memory card as Fat32, run FNIRSI_1.3_Firmware_Loader.exe and set the exe as marked in the picture and download the latest firmware here, load it back into the memory card with these settings, insert the memory card back into FNIRSI and run it, that's all. Do not run FINIRSI with the FEL Mode startup option when the Boot Menu is not open in FINIRSI, otherwise FNIRSI will always open with the FEL Mode option and your device will not start with Normal and PECO software. If you encounter such a situation, you can fix it by reloading your memory card into FNIRSI as I pointed out in the pictures and explained in the explanations I made.