0 Members and 7839 Guests are viewing this topic.
One for the Neomys Sapiens: 392844275567If not already in the heap...Shipping outside Germany is prohibitive.
Horror show of the day https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/254631181481
Quote from: bd139 on June 21, 2020, 01:28:31 pmHorror show of the day https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/254631181481LOL is that real goo or digital goo?
No that's my ex
Quote from: tonyalbus on June 21, 2020, 09:58:25 amQuote from: Specmaster on June 21, 2020, 09:50:10 amSo based on information, my Fluke PM3390B scope is really a Phillips just rebranded?Philips has always/mostly use PM (Philips Measure?) in there types.... so yes that could be the case....sorry Well we Dutch sometimes make fun of Philips, not everything they did was good. (specialy there consumer electronics tryouts)There slogen,: Lets make thing better, was often, : Lets make better things.But to be honest, there professonial and medical stuff is good.Philips TV sets were highly regarded in the past, I don't know the situation today.
Quote from: Specmaster on June 21, 2020, 09:50:10 amSo based on information, my Fluke PM3390B scope is really a Phillips just rebranded?Philips has always/mostly use PM (Philips Measure?) in there types.... so yes that could be the case....sorry Well we Dutch sometimes make fun of Philips, not everything they did was good. (specialy there consumer electronics tryouts)There slogen,: Lets make thing better, was often, : Lets make better things.But to be honest, there professonial and medical stuff is good.
So based on information, my Fluke PM3390B scope is really a Phillips just rebranded?
Quote from: bd139 on June 21, 2020, 01:49:56 pmNo that's my ex Oh shit. LMAO.
Quote from: SilverSolder on June 21, 2020, 11:30:24 amPhilips TV sets were highly regarded in the past, I don't know the situation today.Yes you are correct, TV, shavers... and lightbulbs ;-) that was also very good.lot of other brands have used the main screen tube from philips.
Philips TV sets were highly regarded in the past, I don't know the situation today.
Philips ... Televisions ... I'm suddenly thinking K9.Am I showing my age...?
Quote from: Brumby on June 21, 2020, 02:33:11 pmPhilips ... Televisions ... I'm suddenly thinking K9.Am I showing my age...? Yes, you are skipping K6, K7 and K8.
I have to say that I'm blown away by the internal construction of the 585A....the obvious care and attention to detail is superb. No one makes things like this anymore, outside of maybe space program hardware.
Quote from: 0culus on June 21, 2020, 04:01:22 pmI have to say that I'm blown away by the internal construction of the 585A....the obvious care and attention to detail is superb. No one makes things like this anymore, outside of maybe space program hardware. I just can't go over how clean it is. Like it just left the factory. As opposed to my 561B and 535A which looked like they were dragged thru the dirt.
The seller has counteroffered £150 + shipping.