Author Topic: FNIRSI-1013D "100MHz" tablet oscilloscope  (Read 430153 times)

Offline Atlan

• Frequent Contributor
Re: FNIRSI-1013D "100MHz" tablet oscilloscope
« Reply #1650 on: December 28, 2023, 11:55:44 am »
So, I have to load the firmware into the oscilloscope, and when I find a problem (but it may be necessary to select the sdcard because it won't be able to click on the usb connection), I have to load the downloaded configuration into the loader, fix it and upload it.  (I see that there are quite different numbers in his file)
FNIRSI 1013D Always provide a picture or video with the problem where the parameters of the oscilloscope are visible, and a picture of the diagnostic screen with the values.

Offline Atlan

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #1651 on: December 28, 2023, 01:32:13 pm »
FNIRSI 1013D Differences between original and alternative firmware.
FNIRSI 1013D Always provide a picture or video with the problem where the parameters of the oscilloscope are visible, and a picture of the diagnostic screen with the values.

The following users thanked this post: ledtester, Markus2801A, tokar, facekim

Offline pcprogrammer

• Super Contributor
« Reply #1652 on: December 28, 2023, 01:35:20 pm »
So, I have to load the firmware into the oscilloscope, and when I find a problem (but it may be necessary to select the sdcard because it won't be able to click on the usb connection), I have to load the downloaded configuration into the loader, fix it and upload it.  (I see that there are quite different numbers in his file)

It is a different configuration file. The one that gadak supplied is what is written in the flash memory of the touch panel. That is no longer used in the new firmware. There is the new configuration file I devised to allow for the needed adjustments of both the LCD settings and the touch panel coordinates reversal, be it in either X, Y or both the directions.

See the manual for the GT911 for explanation about the data in gadak his file. It is what is written to address 0x8047 in the GT911.

Offline tokar

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #1653 on: December 28, 2023, 01:49:20 pm »
Everything works better than before. There is little left to do - launch the Fourier transform functionality. :)

Offline gadak

• Contributor
« Reply #1654 on: December 28, 2023, 03:40:23 pm »
I installed firmware v.0.019a. Here is how my oscilloscope reacts

Offline Atlan

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #1655 on: December 28, 2023, 03:45:24 pm »
is there any problem? does the opposite touch work or?

Offline gadak

• Contributor
« Reply #1656 on: December 28, 2023, 04:02:40 pm »
Everything works great, all the buttons on the right side of the top bar and the battlebar

Offline bffargo

• Contributor
« Reply #1657 on: December 29, 2023, 02:57:02 am »
Just wanted to say thanks to all of those working on the alternate firmware. v19 flashed fine for me and like the new controls. Keep up the good work. I wonder what else will be possible in the future?

Offline Atlan

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #1658 on: December 29, 2023, 08:35:19 am »
I would especially like help with fixing the problem: It takes a long time before the oscilloscope data storage is recognized in Windows. The original firmware will connect immediately.
(I saw that some identifiers were omitted in the alternative firmware)

The future. Complete DC shift via hardware. Fine tune 50 trigger. implement FFT with X cursor

Offline pcprogrammer

• Super Contributor
« Reply #1659 on: December 29, 2023, 10:16:09 am »
I have tried to work through the original firmware as much as possible to find out about the USB setup, but with the lack of documentation about the USB peripheral in the F1C100s it was not easy to get to a working setup. Since I only use Linux for my development, I never tried it on Windows.

The way you can try to find out why it is taking so long on Windows is to look into the communication with Wireshark. I have no idea if it works on Windows for capturing USB communication, but it does on Linux and has helped me during the development. USB is tricky and I tried to keep the code as simple as possible. It might be that I left out some actions needed on Windows for faster connection.

My code is based on samples I found on the internet and some documentation about mass storage and SD cards. Adapted it until it worked fine for me under Linux. Not very professional I know, but it is just hobby. Not earning any money of it.

The code is divided based on the layers. The usb_interface handles the low level part of the communication (the end points) and the mass_storage_class does the middle layer. This is the translation of the commands send via USB to communicate with the SD card. The sd_card_interface is used to connect to the SD card.

Maybe Windows is using the mass storage reset command, which is not implemented, but there is something in comments in the usb_interface about it.

All I can say, the basis is there and success playing with it.

Offline Биржа

« Reply #1660 on: December 29, 2023, 01:55:35 pm »
Подскажите пожалуйста подключил свой fnirsi-1013D к компу хотел попробовать обновить,но при открытии программы за сомневался вроде ни че не нажимал потом отключил.Через день включаю он сначала заставка,а потом черный экран и надпись  SD Cart error :-//

Offline Atlan

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #1661 on: December 29, 2023, 02:30:43 pm »
Windows 3x send message: usbd status canceled, but it takes 3x20s.  And for 4 times the oscilloscope after the data is accepted and then the disk is connected.

I'll look into it, but it's very unknown things.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2023, 05:34:27 pm by Atlan »

Offline Atlan

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #1662 on: December 29, 2023, 02:35:32 pm »
Подскажите пожалуйста подключил свой fnirsi-1013D к компу хотел попробовать обновить,но при открытии программы за сомневался вроде ни че не нажимал потом отключил.Через день включаю он сначала заставка,а потом черный экран и надпись  SD Cart error :-//
Insert a new card into the oscilloscope, or format the card fat32 and use the loader program.  Zip and clear/return to factory function.  Alternatively, just remove and insert the card into the oscilloscope, sometimes the card has a bad contact.

And use ang lang

The following users thanked this post: pcprogrammer

Offline pcprogrammer

• Super Contributor
« Reply #1663 on: December 29, 2023, 03:05:24 pm »
Win 3x send message: usbd status canceled, but it takes 3x20s.  And for 4 times the oscilloscope after the data is accepted and then the disk is connected.

I'll look into it, but it's very unknown things.

My experience with USB is not very extended either.  :)

Offline pcprogrammer

• Super Contributor
« Reply #1664 on: December 29, 2023, 03:07:30 pm »

Please tell me, I connected my fnirsi-1013D to the computer, I wanted to try to update, but when I opened the program I doubted it, I didn’t press anything, then I turned it off. Every other day I turn on the screensaver first, and then the black screen and the inscription

Welcome to the forum.

Since this is basically an English written forum, please use google translate to make your posts. Saves us the trouble of translating and you will get a better response.

Cheers,
Peter
« Last Edit: December 29, 2023, 03:10:16 pm by pcprogrammer »

The following users thanked this post: Биржа

Offline Atlan

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #1665 on: December 29, 2023, 03:59:46 pm »
I am attaching captured data under win7 using wireshark 3.2.0rc2
The difference is on line 20 or 25, missing storage capacity.

I will try to look at the uncommented things for storage

« Last Edit: December 30, 2023, 04:48:07 pm by Atlan »

Offline Биржа

« Reply #1666 on: December 29, 2023, 05:16:14 pm »
Thank you very much! I inserted another formatted flash drive and everything worked. :)

Offline OneDiy

« Reply #1667 on: December 30, 2023, 07:38:35 am »
Hello, the mod firmware has a problem measuring high frequency sine waves.
Test video follow this link https://youtu.be/7SoDIUYZDho

Offline pcprogrammer

• Super Contributor
« Reply #1668 on: December 30, 2023, 07:59:00 am »
Hello, the mod firmware has a problem measuring high frequency sine waves.
Test video follow this link https://youtu.be/7SoDIUYZDho

Welcome to the forum.

I looked at your video and the weird spike in the sine wave is definitely wrong, so there is a problem there, but keep in mind that the original does some heavy filtering on what it displays, just to make it look good. Somewhere above 43MHz it even makes up it's own signal as you can see here.

To determine if it is an error made by me or by Atlan, could you try the same test with my latest version found here.

Offline Atlan

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #1669 on: December 30, 2023, 01:03:34 pm »
does channel 2 do it too? Surely you don't have any sweep or other function active on that generator?

Offline pcprogrammer

• Super Contributor
« Reply #1670 on: December 30, 2023, 03:03:37 pm »
@Atlan. Here is some work stuff used on reverse engineer the USB mass storage device. I need to search my system to find other bits of documentation. Will post it here after I find it.

Edit: added an archive I found on the net and used to figure out the USB peripheral of the F1C100s.

Edit2: I remembered that I used code from Linux for the F1C100s as a guide on the mass storage, so found the files and added them too.

Edit3: Found an other source I looked at during the development. Added that too.

Edit4: The documentation I used can be found here. Look at the SCSI_commands_reference.pdf, musbmhdrc_pspgUSB.pdf and usbmassbulk_10.pdf documents for more on the subject.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2023, 03:27:45 pm by pcprogrammer »

Offline Atlan

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #1671 on: December 30, 2023, 04:09:28 pm »
Well thank you.  :popcorn:
But too late, I already fixed it. but it may still be seen.

Try it, the disk will be available in win7 in 6 seconds

The following users thanked this post: pcprogrammer, tokar

Offline tokar

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #1672 on: December 30, 2023, 04:44:08 pm »
I checked v0019b, the initialization time is the same as in the original. Version 0019a was detected in ~63sec, Win 10 home.

The following users thanked this post: Atlan

Offline Atlan

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #1673 on: December 30, 2023, 04:58:24 pm »
Thank you for the response.

So what next?  Implementation of FFT or hardware shift of the signal (in dc mode)

P. S. You need a menu for calibration.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2023, 05:38:11 pm by Atlan »

Offline tokar

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #1674 on: December 30, 2023, 05:32:15 pm »
Hardware shift of the signal is preferable. FFT is rarely required.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf