Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next
While going frame by frame, you can see that the 2354 updates on each frame, while the 1024 usually displays a single waveform for 2 frames.
That's interesting. And we know that the SDS800X HD have crippled resolution of the displayed (but not captured/stored) waveform. I wonder if the 1000X HD does the same. And if the 800X HD has that frame rate reduction too.

That would mean they have some unfortunate bottleneck in the screen image rendering path.
The only info on the test pin I have says "Test input not normally used".
> You said i should put a zenner diode .
did you meen in parralel to the power supply?

No. In series with R2 in my schematic

As for temperature raise, it calaculated as power, dissipated in MOSFET multiplayed by Temperature resistance (55W/C by your calculations). Power dissipation is I^2*Rdson

Graph in question shows changes of Temperature resistance via pulse characteristics.

Tja & Tjc are temperature resistancies from chip junction to ambient (this is case of bare chip in air) and for chip junction to case (this is variant of chip attached to ideal heatsink)
As you understand there is no such thing as ideal heatsink, so in later case you shoul add Temperature resistance of heatsink itself to Tjc to get real value
When 'enable' is low then Q1 is 'off', and the gate of Q2 is pulled up to its source by R2 and it too is 'off'. When 'enable' is high then Q1 is 'on' and the gate of Q2 is pulled down to 0V turning Q2 'on'.
Jobs / Re: Contract Job - EEVblog: Making Shorts/Reels
« Last post by Exwallid on Today at 09:18:39 am »
Your post about the contract job opportunity at EEVblog is like music to my ears! It's fantastic to see opportunities like this pop up, especially in a community where talent and expertise are valued.
While going frame by frame, you can see that the 2354 updates on each frame, while the 1024 usually displays a single waveform for 2 frames.
Today The post women had my adaptors from mendip_discovery,Thanks Again,
The Adaptors fit very well, it is a shame that the ABS one failed half way through as it is a tighter fit with the ali spacer, but the other is fine just a little bit more play but still very good, why i wanted the long size is to hold the LED Ring Light,
if i mount the ring light to the lens i can use the ABS Adaptor, i am very happy with your great work Roger,
Thanks Again,
Dave 2E0DMB
Sure, if you can find one - it's obsolete by Discovery 3
Microcontrollers / Re: Divide clock by 3 on a ATF16V8B
« Last post by xvr on Today at 09:04:25 am »
Main problem with 16V8 not a possibility of implementing something with it, but possibility to program it. It requires special hardware to program, and programming specifications is not publicaly available (official).
So, if you do not have access to some PLD programmer using 16V8 is a very problematic
Microcontrollers / Re: How to create custom bootloader in esp8266
« Last post by digitalectron on Today at 09:03:40 am »
There are several Arduino wrappers for OTA systems for the 8266. They mostly work OK. For example the OTA for the Tasmota project is very reliable and uses multiple partitions with fall back so if it fails it's no big deal to just try again, not having to resort to connecting the USB up and flashing it via serial.

Thanks for your help , How do I find the best link for Tasmota project?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next