Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next
General Technical Chat / Re: Show your Multimeter!
« Last post by Chonetage on Today at 08:43:53 am »
Thanks for asking about my multimeter. It's been a real lifesaver for all my DIY projects around the house. Recently, though, I've been thinking about upgrading to a newer model for some added features and accuracy.
Repair / Re: Please help, how can I adjust this transistor?
« Last post by Harry_22 on Today at 08:43:52 am »
The voltmeter now shows positive values ​​of 0.83 (or 1.35mV at Low Range). Try applying a hot soldering iron to C18 and check the change in readings.
I connected the contact to ground, but the image is not displayed, although when I install the Quicko LCD firmware and connect the contacts according to the diagram, the image is there
Mechanical & Automation Engineering / Re: low temperature coolants?
« Last post by coppercone2 on Today at 08:40:34 am »
yeah but since it changes with temperature so much I don't think you can ever calibrate it unless its for a specific operating point. it looks like the oval displacement ones are very expensive too.
Beginners / Re: method for eliminating the oscilloscope noise signal
« Last post by RoGeorge on Today at 08:39:23 am »
Might be.  If you have some other good-enough signal (in sync with the noisy one), then use the averaging mode instead of normal acquisition:  https://www.eevblog.com/forum/projects/oscilloscope-with-trace-averaging-as-a-lock-in-amplifier-(rigol-ds1054z)/
Mechanical & Automation Engineering / Re: low temperature coolants?
« Last post by jpanhalt on Today at 08:36:46 am »
anther problem with viscosity is flow meters. I doubt the acrylic flow meter I have is accurate with viscous cold liquids.

If you mean it's a floating ball flow meter like attached, then of course it is affected by viscosity.  One calibrated for argon will not be accurate for helium or water unless recalibrated. They also have a limited range of viscosities for which they can be calibrated.

There are other ways to measure such fluids, such as ultrasonic (2 types) and turbine wheel. 
I would use coaxial relays.  There are 6 pole and 2 pole versions widely available, you can cascade them to make 12.

Thanks for the reply. I must be searching the wrong keywords because I am not seeing any 6 pole RF relays, apart from Digikey 3985-PE71S6486-ND which is $$$

I may just have to make something up with a dozen individual relays on a PCB.
Beginners / method for eliminating the oscilloscope noise signal
« Last post by arivel on Today at 08:35:48 am »
Hi everyone .
I have a rigol DS1202z-e oscilloscope
lately I have to make alternating current voltage measurements but the PP voltage to be measured is very small, it is in the order of mV.
the disturbing signal overlaps and mixes on the screen with the small signal that I am interested in measuring and displaying.
Is it possible to eliminate the disturbing signal from the screen?.
Test Equipment / Re: Hacking the DSO2X1X
« Last post by warham on Today at 08:35:11 am »
Repair / Re: Need Help Identifying Component with ID '5ACRPT' SOT-26
« Last post by RoGeorge on Today at 08:34:56 am »
Another big database:  https://smd.yooneed.one/
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next