Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next
Other Equipment & Products / Re: Pace ADS200 soldering station
« Last post by tooki on Today at 10:56:17 am »
Soldering station manufacturers do seem to love playing games with power ratings, don’t they?
General Technical Chat / Re: Dumpster diving save VFD
« Last post by RoGeorge on Today at 10:54:23 am »
Wow, looks impressive!  :-+
Never seen a 4x20 characters of a 7x5 VFD matrix dots before.  From what device was it recovered?
With mouse plugged into the scrope the scroll wheel is available for making numeric field adjustments.

That's interesting, must not have implemented that in the web interface
Yep.
Now requested to be supported in all models.
ah, I hadn't thought of that, good call. 64mbit is quite a lot for a soundfont I would have thought though!

Either way, I was mostly wanting to try and actually identify what's on them. I'm utterly stumped. Usually when I dump a chip I at least get some user readable strings in it, this one has nothing.
Embedded Computing / Re: WINCE question
« Last post by coromonadalix on Today at 10:43:45 am »
I think you should discuss elsewhere,  hacking any windows or parts of it is not tolerated ... you may face mods ban or warnings

you have dedicated forums for this ...
Hi Dave, my 1204X-HD has microphonic inputs.

Wow. Why the difference?
Perhaps they forgot to mount the capacitors in your unit.
Let them know and they'll happily ship you a couple that you can solder in place... ;)
what about a stainless steel hollow pipe and put the sensors inside, and the pot the whole thing.
1 side you can weld close and the other you put some pt1000 sensors in or even better some DS18B20 or so (then you have only 3 wires coming out of the tube)
then fill the whole thing up with some food-grade potting and you are done.

Benno
Microcontrollers / Re: How to create custom bootloader in esp8266
« Last post by mianos on Today at 10:40:31 am »
ps, I hope I have not confused you. I mean the tasmota project is attestation that OTA does work on the ESP8266 and can work very well.
I have not looked at their OTA code.

Maybe start here: https://arduino-esp8266.readthedocs.io/en/latest/ota_updates/readme.html
General Technical Chat / Dumpster diving save VFD
« Last post by Miti on Today at 10:37:22 am »
Another dumpster diving save of some… gorgeous … 4x20 VFDs. I like VFDs a lot.
Now I have to find the perfect filter for it. And an application.  ;D
Miti
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next