Just a question to all you FNIRSI pundits.
I have a friend who has been bugging me for sometime about recommending a scope for him. I think he should get a Siglent SDS804X HD, but he says he cannot justify that kind of money and that his absolute limit is $200US. So, going with that I suggested to him that either the ZEEWEII DSO3D12 in the $100 range or the Hanmatek DOS1104 at the $200 end, would suit his needs. I am familiar with both of those and I know they meet their respective specifications, but now he has come back to me asking what I think of the FNIRSI-1103D and I know nothing about it. Can someone iterate why it would be a better choice than the two I have recommended? I have read through a lot of this thread and have seen some complaints. His needs are, hmm, not well defined. He wants to get into electronics a bit more and will be mucking about with microcontrollers, vintage computers and audio. Any help would be appreciated.