Author Topic: FNIRSI-1013D "100MHz" tablet oscilloscope  (Read 1492578 times)

0 Members and 25 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline GeorgyZ

  • Contributor
  • Posts: 16
  • Country: ua
Re: FNIRSI-1013D "100MHz" tablet oscilloscope
« Reply #3850 on: June 19, 2026, 09:32:36 am »
AND...
 

Offline ObsoleteDIY

  • Regular Contributor
  • *
  • Posts: 72
  • Country: sk
  • Sometimes you can teach an old dog new tricks.
Re: FNIRSI-1013D "100MHz" tablet oscilloscope
« Reply #3851 on: June 19, 2026, 02:53:54 pm »
Hi

I am using the same USB driver as you, but we may not have the same version of Windows 11.

Please look at my screenshots. You can see that TD Anlogic does not communicate with the connected FPGA when Windows 11 is booted in Normal mode. However, when Windows 11 is booted with Disable Driver Signature Enforcement, communication with the FPGA works correctly.

Could you please send a screenshot showing the status in TD Anlogic on your system? It is possible that the issue is not with the PC-STM8 driver, but rather with the STM8-to-FPGA connection. Check the TD Anlogic/Download window and press Refresh. Status: No hardware = USB driver problem, Status: USB cable connected = STM8 to FPGA connection or power supply problem, Status: EF2L45B = OK
« Last Edit: June 19, 2026, 06:04:45 pm by ObsoleteDIY »
 

Offline Atlan

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 1049
  • Country: sk
Re: FNIRSI-1013D "100MHz" tablet oscilloscope
« Reply #3852 on: June 20, 2026, 01:57:45 pm »
Where did you get those device drivers from?
Try this. al link driver
« Last Edit: June 20, 2026, 02:28:45 pm by Atlan »
FNIRSI 1013D Always provide a picture or video with the problem where the parameters of the oscilloscope are visible, and a picture of the diagnostic screen with the values.
Firmware is here (or not) https://github.com/Atlan4/Fnirsi1013D/tree/main/Guide%20to%20firmware
 

Offline ObsoleteDIY

  • Regular Contributor
  • *
  • Posts: 72
  • Country: sk
  • Sometimes you can teach an old dog new tricks.
Re: FNIRSI-1013D "100MHz" tablet oscilloscope
« Reply #3853 on: June 20, 2026, 07:11:44 pm »
Where did you get those device drivers from?
Try this. al link driver

Hi

the USB driver you sent does not work on my STM32F103C8T6. I probably do not have the correct content(VID/PID) in the STM32F103C8T6. I am using the USB driver that is part of the TD Anlogic installation package. After installing TD Anlogic, the USB driver is located in the folder c:\Anlogic\TD5.0.29524\driver\
 

Offline Atlan

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 1049
  • Country: sk
Re: FNIRSI-1013D "100MHz" tablet oscilloscope
« Reply #3854 on: June 20, 2026, 07:26:02 pm »
Did you upload the flash.bin for the jtag programmer from my EF2 repository? I have to look into it because it's true that I don't program it in win11. I use ubuntu for that. But in windovs it reports to me as anlogic as seen in the previous image.
FNIRSI 1013D Always provide a picture or video with the problem where the parameters of the oscilloscope are visible, and a picture of the diagnostic screen with the values.
Firmware is here (or not) https://github.com/Atlan4/Fnirsi1013D/tree/main/Guide%20to%20firmware
 

Offline ObsoleteDIY

  • Regular Contributor
  • *
  • Posts: 72
  • Country: sk
  • Sometimes you can teach an old dog new tricks.
Re: FNIRSI-1013D "100MHz" tablet oscilloscope
« Reply #3855 on: June 21, 2026, 02:11:14 pm »
Did you upload the flash.bin for the jtag programmer from my EF2 repository? I have to look into it because it's true that I don't program it in win11. I use ubuntu for that. But in windovs it reports to me as anlogic as seen in the previous image.

https://github.com/AnlogicInfo/anlogic-usbjtag
 

Offline Atlan

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 1049
  • Country: sk
Re: FNIRSI-1013D "100MHz" tablet oscilloscope
« Reply #3856 on: June 21, 2026, 03:54:50 pm »
This version working on upload flas to EF2 on win11
FNIRSI 1013D Always provide a picture or video with the problem where the parameters of the oscilloscope are visible, and a picture of the diagnostic screen with the values.
Firmware is here (or not) https://github.com/Atlan4/Fnirsi1013D/tree/main/Guide%20to%20firmware
 

Offline GeorgyZ

  • Contributor
  • Posts: 16
  • Country: ua
Re: FNIRSI-1013D "100MHz" tablet oscilloscope
« Reply #3857 on: June 22, 2026, 08:08:24 am »
Hi!

Did you upload the flash.bin for the jtag programmer from my EF2 repository? I have to look into it because it's true that I don't program it in win11. I use ubuntu for that. But in windovs it reports to me as anlogic as seen in the previous image.
I downloaded the file from this repository - https://github.com/AnlogicInfo/anlogic-usbjtag/blob/master/firmware/f103, and from this one - https://github.com/Atlan4/Fnirsi1013D/tree/main/Verzia%201.xxx/FPGA%20for%201.xxx/FPGA%20EF2/PROGRAMER%20anlogic-usbjtag-master. The files are identical.
My version of TD is 5.0.4.27252. I see that you’ve now recommended using an older version. I’ll try reinstalling it.

My Windows version is shown in the screenshot.

And driver signing is disabled.

PS. I installed TD 4.6.4. I couldn’t find version 4.6.8.
Nothing has changed; it still doesn’t recognise the chip.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2026, 09:41:19 am by GeorgyZ »
 

Offline Atlan

  • Super Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 1049
  • Country: sk
Re: FNIRSI-1013D "100MHz" tablet oscilloscope
« Reply #3858 on: June 22, 2026, 09:36:52 am »
yes I tried 5.0.4 under win11 and it didn't work. You have to realize that they started with the old version and only later switched to the newer one. Most of the development is done on ubuntu.
FNIRSI 1013D Always provide a picture or video with the problem where the parameters of the oscilloscope are visible, and a picture of the diagnostic screen with the values.
Firmware is here (or not) https://github.com/Atlan4/Fnirsi1013D/tree/main/Guide%20to%20firmware
 

Offline GeorgyZ

  • Contributor
  • Posts: 16
  • Country: ua
Re: FNIRSI-1013D "100MHz" tablet oscilloscope
« Reply #3859 on: June 22, 2026, 10:25:02 am »
Ok! I have Mint 18. I could give it a go on that.
But that doesn’t take away from the question about Windows.
 

Offline Romeo53

  • Contributor
  • Posts: 11
  • Country: us
Re: FNIRSI-1013D "100MHz" tablet oscilloscope
« Reply #3860 on: June 23, 2026, 09:36:06 am »
I used windows and it flash successfully
 
The following users thanked this post: GeorgyZ

Offline GeorgyZ

  • Contributor
  • Posts: 16
  • Country: ua
Re: FNIRSI-1013D "100MHz" tablet oscilloscope
« Reply #3861 on: June 26, 2026, 12:16:59 pm »
Hi!
I’ve installed TD on Linux on another computer, following the instructions at https://wiki.sipeed.com/hardware/en/tang/Tang-primer/get_started/install_linux.html.
I tried installing three different versions – 4.6.2, 4.6.4 and 5.0.3. None of them connected to the STM. I’ve attached a screenshot.
Linux detects the presence of the STM.

Could you please provide me with a link to version 4.6.8 of TD for Windows or Linux? However, I doubt that the issue is down to the version...

Thanks!
 

Offline gadak

  • Contributor
  • Posts: 32
  • Country: al
Re: FNIRSI-1013D "100MHz" tablet oscilloscope
« Reply #3862 on: July 03, 2026, 06:47:06 am »
Hello. I updated the bootloader to v0.8 and tried using TD 4.6.4 (and TD 4.5.4), but unfortunately, it reports that the chip is not detected. I get the following error:
PRG-9525 ERROR: Chip validation failed! Please check the connection or type of chip!
GUI-8702 ERROR: Download failed!
I have a Fnirsi 1013D with the EF2L45L chip. I built the programmer circuit using resistors. Could you tell me what the problem might be? I also tried desoldering the chip located next to the EF2L45L (the markings are worn off) and connecting it to a CH341A programmer, but that chip wasn't detected either. The oscilloscope boots up and works fine with both the original Fnirsi firmware and the scope v1.00p9.bin firmware. I also tried loading the FPGA3014.bin firmware via TD 4.6.4.
I also tried loading the `FPGA2014.bit` file (provided by the highly respected Atlan) into the oscilloscope using the "Verify FPGA" mode, but I encountered an error; I have attached a screenshot showing the error type.
 

Offline GeorgyZ

  • Contributor
  • Posts: 16
  • Country: ua
Re: FNIRSI-1013D "100MHz" tablet oscilloscope
« Reply #3863 on: July 03, 2026, 07:49:25 am »
Hi!
I’ve bought myself a second STM32F103C8T6 board, similar to the one used by Atlan (see the photo at https://github.com/ Atlan4/Fnirsi1013D/tree/main/Verzia%201.xxx/FPGA%20for%201.xxx/FPGA%20EF2/PROGRAMER%20anlogic-usbjtag-master). I’m also using resistors as port buffers. Now, when I connect both boards to the computer, Windows uses two different drivers for each board – for the STM32-Smart it’s ‘Anlogic USB cable v0.1’; for the new board, it’s ‘Anlogic AL-Link Mini’. However, neither board can detect my chip in the oscilloscope.
I have tried TD versions 4.6.2 and 4.6.4 on both Windows and Linux. I have not been able to find TD version 4.6.6 SP1 available for download. The Anlogic website requires registration, which I am unable to complete.
Security Boot and driver signature verification are disabled.
My boards are https://stm32-base.org/boards/STM32F103C8T6-STM32-Smart-V2.0.html and https://stm32-base.org/boards/STM32F103C8T6-Blue-Pill.

Update:

I successfully registered on the Anlogic website and downloaded version 4.6.8.
After that, I connected the BluePill board and was able to flash the oscilloscope. At first, TD detected the STM board but could not find the EF2L45. I tried to run the firmware as it was, received an error, and after that, TD detected the EF2L45 chip.
I flashed it in PROGRAM FLASH mode. File – FPGA215.bit

Update 2: TD did not recognise the STM32-Smart board.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2026, 11:59:44 am by GeorgyZ »
 

Offline Alex327

  • Newbie
  • Posts: 1
  • Country: by
Re: FNIRSI-1013D "100MHz" tablet oscilloscope
« Reply #3864 on: July 04, 2026, 07:43:18 am »
Hi! Try flashing the STM32F103C8T6 using the attached file. In my case it solve the problem. Anogic TD_5.0.4_ 27252 on Windows 11 x64 and the schematic with resistors.
 

Offline GeorgyZ

  • Contributor
  • Posts: 16
  • Country: ua
Re: FNIRSI-1013D "100MHz" tablet oscilloscope
« Reply #3865 on: July 04, 2026, 05:12:15 pm »
Hi! Thanks!
I’ll install version 5.0.4 and give it a go.   I remember reading somewhere that TD versions 4 and 5 run in parallel and require different compilations.
It’s interesting that different versions of the board work with different drivers, and not all of them are compatible with TD. So it seems that’s something else to bear in mind.
 

Offline hideuser

  • Newbie
  • Posts: 4
  • Country: ua
Re: FNIRSI-1013D "100MHz" tablet oscilloscope
« Reply #3866 on: July 12, 2026, 09:09:07 am »
hello dear
your work looking very well if you separate all bin file for different hardware and boot method with required comment on folder name or additional explanations.
in the present available rom progress most user cannot recognize his required stable update file.
it cause many fails and impossible effective comment for the beta or final version because of regular salat mistake.
expect that most users available most economic and simple hardware configuration and search most simple default update process.
for today it is very difficult to separate.
thank for valuable work.
 

Offline Russell2024UK

  • Frequent Contributor
  • **
  • Posts: 282
  • Country: gb
Re: FNIRSI-1013D "100MHz" tablet oscilloscope
« Reply #3867 on: July 16, 2026, 07:59:06 am »
Hi Atlan :) Will the Hold Off feature ever be available on the basic 1013d I’m using with firmware v1.00q2 in the future? :-/O :-+ Thank you
 

Offline LC2047

  • Newbie
  • Posts: 1
  • Country: hk
Re: FNIRSI-1013D "100MHz" tablet oscilloscope
« Reply #3868 on: July 28, 2026, 02:33:35 am »
Hi Sir

I recently purchased an older model of your tablet oscilloscope [UTRNIX ADS1013D].

When I tried connecting it to my Windows 11 computer, I received a prompt asking me to insert an SD card. I would like to update the device to your latest firmware.

Could you please advise me on how to do this? If you have an article, a step-by-step guide, or a link with instructions, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

LC
« Last Edit: July 31, 2026, 06:02:08 am by LC2047 »
 

Offline engineer.r152

  • Regular Contributor
  • *
  • Posts: 80
  • Country: ru
Re: FNIRSI-1013D "100MHz" tablet oscilloscope
« Reply #3869 on: October 06, 2026, 05:04:59 pm »
hello! A problem has been detected. FPGA AL3. When I save the signal waveform during slow sweep, the memory displays an incorrect waveform — it’s just some kind of gray level.
 

Offline engineer.r152

  • Regular Contributor
  • *
  • Posts: 80
  • Country: ru
Re: FNIRSI-1013D "100MHz" tablet oscilloscope
« Reply #3870 on: October 06, 2026, 05:06:20 pm »
Info screen
 


Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf

 

-->